3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When you look at enough shock NTR moments, it takes a lot to really hit you with that NTR feeling anymore honestly lol

The greatest loss would be how we have a genuinely fun story with a wife we enjoy following along with. She stands out so much from your typical NTR heroine that gets a glimpse of another man's penis and suddenly throws away years of love for the S/O because she's in heat. And then every author just rolls with that story. For example, SINK writes some of the hottest stories but any interesting characteristics of the ladies becomes void because he has to find the cheapest reason for the women to cheat or to be corrupted.

And then you have Hana. She's like a strong anime lead character but in a hentai game, the kind of character you enjoy following because you know she won't disappoint you, and you have the added benefit of seeing her naked and getting slutty without resorting to the cheapest writing to ruin what makes her so cool and awesome to begin with.

But anyway- I'm gonna wait and see how the story actually develops before making judgement. Dropping an update off in a cliffhanger isn't exactly the best time to decide anything especially when that's the idea of a cliffhanger to begin with.
So far, Fallen Eros has been a master of the, "OMG! She cheated" and then "Oh wait, nevermind".
If he decides to go full ntr, I could live with that. But I would be surprised.

Jan 25, 2021
If this is becoming NTR I am fine with it because of the build up, might hit a bit harder and if Tatsuki falls into the ntr hole

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Haha, i would never expect ntr fans go after ntr fans. I would never play this game because i would be the one fucking your wife
since the only ntr i like is netori. I am really enjoying this thread though, so please keep it coming :KEK:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
So far, Fallen Eros has been a master of the, "OMG! She cheated" and then "Oh wait, nevermind".
If he decides to go full ntr, I could live with that. But I would be surprised.
but those times, there were hidden factors involved

on this last scene, Hana 100% did it without Tatsuki's consent, whether he will enjoy it afterwards or not

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Haha, i would never expect ntr fans go after ntr fans. I would never play this game because i would be the one fucking your wife
since the only ntr i like is netori. I am really enjoying this thread though, so please keep it coming :KEK:
Buddy you already NTRed but you don't know about it .Check your recollection room :sneaky:

quarros

Jan 29, 2018
Holly Molly. This new Patreon system sucks. Just checked how things are going for "Fallen E" and it showed 1906 member at the main page. Wtf? He was well under a 1000 last time I checked. Did the game improved tremendously since I last checked? According to the last few pages and you guys, NOPE still the same train. But than how? Apparently now the main member counter you see on the top, is a total counter for all members past and present. So even the ones that left and no longer paying is counted towards the total advertised. From now on you can see the "active" members counts ONLY at the bottom of the about page (Total members / Paid members / Posts). Did membership on Patreon (as a whole) dropped lately? I cant see any meaningful reason for this change other than that (pump up numbers... Pump IT UP).

Edit: On further research it seems there is another possible explanation

Last edited:

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Edit 3:
FOR ANDROID v0.30 crack
Patching existing APP (I recommend this approach)
Download these two and follow the instructions

Instructions :
https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-v0-30-fallen-eros.106980/post-12032256

Edit2 :
New Link: Android Port V0.30
(New built, untested)
(few folks reported issues with this link, but worked when I tested)

Deleted the old post due to some images were not loading when I tried the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes