4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
Ah, yeah. Ren'py saves are in the Appdata directory if I recall right. So, not too likely to even come with the game itself in most cases.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
actually according to backstory there were others and hana is rather good at sex, how many others is only hinted at....

Reactions: BangB420

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys. Even with the Cracked Version, when trying to access the Animations it tells you to Upgrade.

Reactions: Sat1s

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I just want to see that hana other man dick in hand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because this scene make us to think what she will do at the other side of spa with this boy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miianor

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Because this scene make us to think what she will do at the other side of spa with this boy
do you think there is a possibility of her going airtight with all three ??? we know hubby won't get the anal position she has already said he it too big... maybe he gets her mouth while the two boys take care of both holes farther south...

Reactions: Sat1s

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Yes! This scene curious me the most. Also kinda interesting if Hana commit double NTR towards both of the men with two new guys.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes