VN - Ren'Py - Indecent Wife Hana [v0.39 Public] [Fallen Eros]

1. 4.00 star(s)

John Bon Clay

4 stars,
    Some will like netorase, some will like netorare.
    This one is dancing between the two, where netorase is teasing with netorare.
    Like every scene could've been much worse than it "supposedly" was. Yet again we don't know. I do hope the dev will make two routes, one for the netorase fans and one for the netorare fans!
    When he does or if he does, this review would be 5 stars.
    I am one for the netorare, but I can appreciate netorase too. It would be a cool idea if he just switched it? Like the netorase route she really didn't do any, but in netorare she did it all.
    Either way, this game is great! Some really nice cuckoldry! Not a fan of shota though but, I pretend it's a normal guy that is a geek like none other and he just "looks" like a little shota to implement who he is :)

Solid NTR game, except for the shota :), but if I have to choose I guess a shota can be better than a fat ugly 60-70 year old, but.. not by much. I prefer good looking stealers. More credibile, the old ugly fat guys is so 80s and dated.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

yepzuk

Could be a really good game in couple of years, but as of right now I cant give it more than 3 stars. It has pretty much no content, very little art compared to insane amout of text. Def. interested to see how this game is going to turn out in the future.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

kellsjunk

If im honest, the only positives to this is the wife (Hana) is hot and the images aren't bad. The issues I have is this is hardly a game or a VN. It's more of an adult novel with a few sexy pictures. There is a lot of text and no animations. If you're looking for a Japanese style cuckhold story with no fapability, this is the "game" for you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

greatguy693121

Great game so far. I just hope this doesn't evolve into full blown ntr in the future. So far, the game has stayed true to its netorase roots and I hope it continues to do so. Looking forward to where the dev takes the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2631651

The perfect netorase game, the pace it´s incredible and OMFG HANA the perfect caring, sexy, understanding wife and again sexy AF it was love at first sight, 10/10. congrats dev, a truly masterpiece. S2
  6. 5.00 star(s)

letmefapit

Excellent game. It stayed somewhat realistic and wasn't full of many of the tropes that you often see. The body shapes and sizes were refreshing and exciting and the way the creator used teasing throughout the game can be considered a masterclass.

Of course it isn't everybody's cup of tea given the topic but if you are in any way interested in these kinks I highly recommend
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Shopopo

Great netorase game, the developer teases the player as skillfully as Hana teases her husband. Fair warning: if you're looking for something purely netorase, this game definitely has signs of steering into full netorare in the future. We'll have to wait and see if that's the case.

Don't skip the dialog to get to the art, there just isn't enough of it to be fulfilling if that's your preferred method of consuming visual novels. Not the game for you if you want 100 variations of each CG and you'd rather just browse the gallery (which is a patreon feature).
  8. 2.00 star(s)

MJB

This is really more of a text based game than a visual novel. Yes, there are images (and good ones IMO), but they really just act as background for the text.

You see that first screen shot of Hana lying in bed getting fucked in the first post of this thread? That is the entire sex scene, from foreplay to orgasm. Seriously, that one image. You click through about 30 different dialogs, and that image remains static in the background the entire time. Later, her nephew comes to visit, and again you get one static shot through an entire lengthy conversation. The entire game is like this. No sprites, no animations... just a series of background images that change every time a scene ends.

And for some reason (maybe it's a Japanese style thing, I'm not an expert) the images you do get aren't even full screen. In a Ren'Py game. In 2022.

The dev also decided not to use the default Ren'Py controls, I found I couldn't use the scroll wheel to go back. Doing that instead brings up the text history. First time I've seen that after playing hundreds of Ren'Py games. Truly baffling stuff.

But, it does fill that niche for 'People that like NTR, but just don't want to see it'. Because those scenes (and the plural is putting in a lot of work here) are hidden away as well. There isn't much of a story, and the husband (the one being cucked in all this) is more of a cardboard cutout than a character.

Unless this really looks like your thing, I'd pass on this game.
    It's more of a vN than a VN.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

justaklimts

Never thought just by omitting certain details, it could add so much to the arousal! Very good grasp of the genre and I thoroughly enjoyed reading to the lastest update. Would like more graphics and animations though :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Pokony63

Been following the progression for a while. I really like the story being different from the normal ntr stuff. The story keeps getting better and better each update. The art knocks my socks off everytime i look at it. Looking forward for more updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

For me at least (based on the version 0.6 public release), this has definitely been a refreshing take on netorase and definitely a good break from the typical ntr games present.

Having a more introverted shy and good-willed single student involved in the relationship is much appreciated, as opposed to the chad McBigDick Rapist. Having the wife take initiative in introducing the swinging with confidence (thinking of both the husband and the student but also testing their limits) is also particularly nice. It adds a bit more realism as opposed to her simply being brainwashed from repeated sex or rape. If it does come to some nympho brainwashing, I at least hope there will be a choice and freedom for the reader to go down whichever path they prefer (heck, ill prob read all routes considering how good the game is so far).

I mention these changes in typical ntr roles (and transition to more consensual netorase) as I feel there is not enough of these type of games. The stereotypical ntr story definitely has its place amongst eroge games (and can be very good), but at times becomes cliche and aggravating to a reader.

Not to mention, the art is also great. So good that at first glance, like many others, I had thought this was by a Japanese studio.

Regardless of what direction the creator has for the story, art and dynamics of the game, so far this version has definitely made me look forward to the final product.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

It made me part with £12 to access it early, that alone should tell you something as to the quality of the game, especially when I rarely pledge to other creators (fallen eros is now my 4th creator out of all the ones that I am pledged to as of writing). Now alright it's a visual novel, but the pacing and writing is really good, the characters themselves shine out in personality in that they are all distinctive, at least the main 3 we encounter.

Through the writing combined with art and decent background sounds we are never too sure how much is serious and how much is teasing, and the confusion at to the motives of himself, his wife and the other guy is mirrored beautifully in making you, the player ALSO feel it.

I'm not ashamed to say I've found some inspiration in this novel, I might make one with Futa, what do they say? Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery?
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Devious

This VN is absolute gold for those who love Netorare/Netorase. Now if you haven’t played this before then you might be wondering if I made a mistake by listing both, but, as of V0.9.1, I believe this VN can be both based on how you choose to interpret the events that occur during the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I’ll move onto the art style, and, I gotta say, it’s amazing! The details and work put into the art elevates every aspect of this VN and makes it stand out among all the other VNs out there.

Unfortunately, the VN suffers slightly from grammar issues, however, they are relatively minor and you’ll likely easily mentally correct the grammar issues as you read.

Overall, I think this is one of the best NTR/Netorase VNs out there and has the potential to keep on getting better as the story develops. It’s definitely an absolute must-try for all NTR lovers out there, and even if you don’t usually like NTR, I’d say give it a try, maybe you’ll love this VN as well.

Though, I will warn you now, there is a lot of blue-balling involved in this VN and it leaves a lot to your imagination, at least, for now. So if you can’t handle that, then I would suggest waiting until the Hana POV is complete which will be done once Tatsuki’s POV is finished.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

laser14

Really well written, great art, updated regularly.
    If you're a fan of netorase, this game is for you.

Progression is believable and there's a really nice mix of not knowing if things are going well or about to get out of hand. Lightyears ahead of a lot of the stuff that gets thrown up here.

Fallen Eros is really doing great work. Looking forward to what comes next!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SquiggleBoom

Normally I don't like NTR stories, they are character driven stories where I hate all the characters involved: the weak-bitch MC, the hypnotized-by-giant-cock girlfriend/wife, and the cruel arrogant new guy who frequently taunts the MC mid sex.

Indecent Wife Hana is (at least currently) an exception to that: Tatsuki while not really macho by any measure at least stands up for himself, with rude individuals as well as his wife, setting boundaries and pushing for what he wants out of this, most importantly is that this whole scenario is pleasurable for him. Hana seems to be a kind caring individual who loves the MC and enjoys satisfying his sexual needs, rather than just wanting new dick. Most importantly is Yuma who respects both Tatsuki and Hana and seems more grateful than anything.

All in all, it is an erotic story about three people who I don't want to throw off a cliff.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinnde

I love it. What I love most about this is how they leave you with that "what happen when the husband is not home?". What I always liked is when the wife knows that the husband likes "that" and plays with it, just like in this game, and another thing I love is when they leave what is happening "to your imagination" (referring to certain situations in the bathroom, for example), its very good. As I said art drives me crazy, I feel it as some kind of cartoonish style and I feel that it fits very well with the body of the woman, which I also love
  17. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

The game is very good and has amazing art. I like the NTR cutscenes in this game like the story. I will look forward to more content and scenes. Scenes with neighbors or strangers would be interesting
  18. 5.00 star(s)

shadowbanns

Look very good, not gonna lie the game really make me thought it was a Japanese VN games from famous studios and not made by you. You done very good work with it, still playing but so far I'm enjoyed the game a lot