VN Ren'Py Abandoned Independent Sister [v0.1] [TroopJunior]

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
any new update? been almost a month. surely there is some sexiness to share!
It seems I lost touch with troop. I sent him some work I did when on vacation. Haven't heard back. Hopefully he's alright, because I haven't seen him on my discord server in a quite a while. With his permission I could try to make the release on my own. I'd hate to do it and have him upset or something.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It seems I lost touch with troop. I sent him some work I did when on vacation. Haven't heard back. Hopefully he's alright, because I haven't seen him on my discord server in a quite a while. With his permission I could try to make the release on my own. I'd hate to do it and have him upset or something.
damn I hope hes alright. Completely understand your position though. I think everyone will just be able to hear some news lol.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Im in talking to a writer at the moment, who comes up with the most original dialogueyoure likely to come by these days. Won't say much ore than that, nor can I. Can say this. I'm WAYYY more confident as an artist now, than i was even only a few months ago. To prove that I have bite to back up my bark. i'll show off some recent works. Also have one more, It was too big to upload on site, So im uploading it to mega, also here is my deviant art page @atlas114 and @Mark600601

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great work! i'm sorry to hear about Troop - I hope he is okay.

at least with this new writer you may be able to move forward with the project. how about some sexy renders of sis while we wait for more updates? :D

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw. please fix the typo in the game screen and title if you haven't done so already. It says Independant Sister in v1.0.

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
I can not run this game I have tried this 1: Go to "gamepath/game/saves/"

2: You will find a file named "persistent"

3: Right click on the file and select "properties"

4: Untick the "Read Only" mark.

5: Done! but it just goes back to the start ?