Fan Art Inertia Fan Art Thread

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just a thread dedicated to fan art for the game Inertia, by Marc Dob.

Many thanks to Marc for help with the asset lists.

Inertia:

Tenika:

Dylan:

Locations:
Inertia's Bedroom:
Tenika's Bedroom:

Gym:
Ryan's Office:

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alley_Cat

Looks great I think I know what I'll be doing today.

I thought I was never going to find out what the assets were as I had sent a PM to both you and Marc Dob awhile back but never got a response from either so I just deleted the PM's and started doing other stuff instead.

Your links to Vini and dForce gym brat outfit seem to be broken as clicking on the links just take you to the DAZ site instead of the character/item page.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat

Looks great I think I know what I'll be doing today.

I thought I was never going to find out what the assets were as I had sent a PM to both you and Marc Dob awhile back but never got a response from either so I just deleted the PM's and started doing other stuff instead.

Your links to Vini and dForce gym brat outfit seem to be broken as clicking on the links just take you to the DAZ site instead of the character/item page.
Fixed the links to Vini and Gym Brat.

I don't recall ever receiving a PM from you about fan art. But then back then I was probably unsure about what to do about it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems I never deleted the PM's both labeled Assets sent one on Jul 25, 2021 to Marc Dob and Aug 6, 2021 to you. But anyway off to find Inertia's shorts and flannel outfit.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Seems I never deleted the PM's both labeled Assets sent one on Jul 25, 2021 to Marc Dob and Aug 6, 2021 to you. But anyway off to find Inertia's shorts and flannel outfit.
is part of it. I use the boots from

Last edited:
Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Steven hair - dreams bedroom - sweet wood bathroom - hotel balcony - home gym - executive office all lead to DAZ home page when clicked on.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry mate I must of missed your inbox like alley, Links are all above go for gold!
Excited to see what you come up with :D

Have fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Marc Dob

One thing that is nice is when a DEV uploads certain files. I recently downloaded some DUF files from the DEV of parental love. In the DUF file there is the character body hair and outfit. The DUF file by itself does nothing but throw up errors when loaded into DAZ studios unless the person has the files for the character model outfit hair and whatever else was used in it installed. That way there is no trying to guess as to what was used to mold the characters face body and textures and when they load the nif it'll load everything up.

I have a idea for a scene I just have to try to get them looking some what the same as what their suppose to look like.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another game I've been enjoying at the moment is Luna's Fall from Grace. At one point the boss of the MC touches her pussy without consent. So later she snaps his neck and burns down his building. Maybe a little over the top, but deeply satisfying.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah I like Luna's fall from grace as well and it's mostly because you can be evil to anyone you want and I'm interested in seeing who you'll get to off next. Hopefully it's either Polly or Sam.
Also has a fan art page I created. I've only got the duf for Luna atm, but I've been promised the dufs of some of the other characters when the dev gets back to their desktop.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
BTW, I believe the beach Jen and Inertia go to is , but I'm not sure, since the details I normally,y use for identification are all out of focus.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alley_Cat

It's actually beach fun as that rock behind the ugly old dude is in it as well as the props like the stand with the coastal living book wine glasses and sun tan lotion.