Fan Art Inertia Fan Art Thread

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to have Nika with a paintball gun or something.

I'd be careful if you're going to make any renders with your modifications to Nika. She looks like a toddler.

Jun 9, 2022
BTW, I believe the beach Jen and Inertia go to is , but I'm not sure, since the details I normally,y use for identification are all out of focus.
I hate that there ain't nothing new on this Fan Art Forum

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well it doesn't help that Marc disappeared. I generally need new content in order to get inspired.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Alley_Cat

Sorry to tell you this, but I think Marc either misremembered Inertia's model asset or misled you, it is not SASE Channing. There are glaring differences that are easily noticed when you compare the VN renders with the Channing model. Two you can spot right away are eyebrows that do not match and her skin texture is different. Channing has multiple blemishes on her torso and Inertia has none. Those were the most obvious to me when I compare both Inertia and SASE Channing. I still think it is an SASE model, but I am too busy at the moment to look for which one it could be.

For some reason I remember this VN with the John Cena look-alike dad.

It would be nice if you can ever find him again and just ask him for the .duf models he used. Obviously there are glute, breast and muscularity morphs applied to his characters.

Jun 9, 2022
Alley_Cat

Sorry to tell you this, but I think Marc either misremembered Inertia's model asset or misled you, it is not SASE Channing. There are glaring differences that are easily noticed when you compare the VN renders with the Channing model. Two you can spot right away are eyebrows that do not match and her skin texture is different. Channing has multiple blemishes on her torso and Inertia has none. Those were the most obvious to me when I compare both Inertia and SASE Channing. I still think it is an SASE model, but I am too busy at the moment to look for which one it could be.

For some reason I remember this VN with the John Cena look-alike dad.

It would be nice if you can ever find him again and just ask him for the .duf models he used. Obviously there are glute, breast and muscularity morphs applied to his characters.
What are you talking about

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
What are you talking about
Since the message was not addressed to you, nothing you need to worry about.

But if you insist, the original post lists SASE Channing as the asset used for Inertia, but it can't be for the reasons I already mentioned. Alley_Cat indicated that at least once he chatted with Marc Dob for some assistance, and I merely pointed out that something was amiss.

Jun 9, 2022
Since the message was not addressed to you, nothing you need to worry about.

But if you insist, the original post lists SASE Channing as the asset used for Inertia, but it can't be for the reasons I already mentioned. Alley_Cat indicated that at least once he chatted with Marc Dob for some assistance, and I merely pointed out that something was amiss.
Okay thanks for the bad attitude kid

• Haha
Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So a Gen Y, that explains it. Lets just say my kid is nearly the same age as you, and leave it at that!

Now are we going to stop this nonsense and try to figure out what asset Inertia really is?