Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
am i having a stroke or is this incomprehensible to everyone else as well?
JK means high school female student (Joshi Kausei) and it's basically saying that she got into exhibitionism and turned so immoral she started doing it with degenerates.

Apr 21, 2020
Deep in my heart,
I fear RPGmakerMV.
Unlike other rpgmaker, MV easily goes wrong from different screen resolution and graphic quality which makes the text completely invisible.

I already seen good rpgmaker game looks similiar to renpy for example "house chore" by siren.

It got renpy quality and use less computer resources.
(Unfinished game though)

Gonna try this game later and hope it's not as bad as gladiator manager from few previous ntr post.

Reactions: action_is_coming

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So do the explored region options do nothing but make it so you get rumors? Cause shes just wasting time and doing nothing and then it cuts to her home. Also how can you get the compesated dating ending?

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The translation on this game is fucking rough and honestly not even worth reading.... there's also the fact that so much of it is outside of the screen that you can't even read it even if it was resembling coherent thoughts.

Nerion2

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
This game has such a great potential but it is ruined by poor translation and too many errors. Shame.

Reactions: Dharak

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
Found a bug. It occured around day 23 onwards-ish, when you meet the first old man at the public toilet. The scene loops continuously.

Anyone else having this bug?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes