HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
is the freeroam the end of version 1.0323.0421p? seems like so, i don't know if it's already corrected, but i was getting females body descriptions even though i have chose a male character.
But so far it's a pretty good game, the Cephilusks really give an ancient alien race vibe.

Reactions: somewhereunfair

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey, yes I am planning on changing them. As a solo dev (my team is artists and composers that I commission), my time is stretched a bit thin, but it is definitely on my to-do list! <3
If there is anything specific that you can point to on the art, I can see what I can do, but I also can't make any promises.
Not sure it's something you can (or should) do.
It's more about the art-style: Although they are more detailed, the features on Male faces make them too feminine - it's Fine if you look from an YAOI standpoint.
Also I actually run through your game, the writing about romance / sex is also too feminine - which overall feel like playing a YAOI game - M/M that targeting female audiences rather than gay/bi.

What kept me playing, is the story is actually interesting.
I quite like your Cephilusk design, and this game gives me strong Mass Effect vibe (not sure if you draw inspiration there).
Now if there's "Rough" sex with the male Cephilusk, maybe I'll be sexually interested again. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: infinitestarsdev

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Not sure it's something you can (or should) do.
It's more about the art-style: Although they are more detailed, the features on Male faces make them too feminine - it's Fine if you look from an YAOI standpoint.
Also I actually run through your game, the writing about romance / sex is also too feminine - which overall feel like playing a YAOI game - M/M that targeting female audiences rather than gay/bi.

What kept me playing, is the story is actually interesting.
I quite like your Cephilusk design, and this game gives me strong Mass Effect vibe (not sure if you draw inspiration there).
Now if there's "Rough" sex with the male Cephilusk, maybe I'll be sexually interested again. :p
The target audience is definitely women, so there is a large focus on the romance, and all our sex scenes are written with a female gaze, while still trying to be detailed/descriptive enough to entertain men.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I live for writing the story and creating the world.

Mass Effect is/was an inspiration, but Dune and The Expanse is the vibe I am going for.

Reactions: nackedsnake

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Does somebody have it unofficial android port
I have one. :sneaky:
Did you play the game yet? Did you like it enough to recommend it to others? If so, I'll make you (and anyone else) a deal, DM me links/proof that you shared/recommended the game organically on 7 different forums/discussions/social-media, and I'll share the latest android build with you as a once-off.

(Don't spam the link, it should come up naturally in a conversation, and you should only recommend it if you actually enjoyed the game.)

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Devlog 2023-05-05

Friday, yet again! Whoop whoop!
May is promising to be very productive so far!
I'm in a bit of a bind. We've been working on some stuff that I am unable to share, but VERY excited about! I know it's kind of pointless mentioning it if I can't show it to you yet, but again, I'm so excited I just had to tell someone!
Here are some things I can report on:
  • Stoffies has finished the Drop-Drone background (it looks gorgeous) and has started on the Shuttle background.

• Tae has been working on some more portraits and an extra small surprise for our Patrons, so keep an eye out for it!

• I've added a new engineering free-roam scene, started adding some of Kiaria's 'empty scenes' like Lebeny's flowers (There is a LOT of them), worked on a few more scenes, and overhauled the engineering background and added the new Drop-Dron background. (Today's new Patreon build with this content is here: or - We'll have another free, public release for everyone closer to end of this month.)

• We're also working on a login component that will allow Patreons to access their patreon in-game content without having to download the Patreon version each time.
Stick around for Tae's surprise. She's been working really hard on it, and it should be ready soon! Have fun and stay safe!

Reactions: Oliz82 and Sofia86

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Devlog 2023-05-05

Friday, yet again! Whoop whoop!
May is promising to be very productive so far!
I'm in a bit of a bind. We've been working on some stuff that I am unable to share, but VERY excited about! I know it's kind of pointless mentioning it if I can't show it to you yet, but again, I'm so excited I just had to tell someone!
Here are some things I can report on:
  • Stoffies has finished the Drop-Drone background (it looks gorgeous) and has started on the Shuttle background.

• Tae has been working on some more portraits and an extra small surprise for our Patrons, so keep an eye out for it!

• I've added a new engineering free-roam scene, started adding some of Kiaria's 'empty scenes' like Lebeny's flowers (There is a LOT of them), worked on a few more scenes, and overhauled the engineering background and added the new Drop-Dron background. (Today's new Patreon build with this content is here: or - We'll have another free, public release for everyone closer to end of this month.)

• We're also working on a login component that will allow Patreons to access their patreon in-game content without having to download the Patreon version each time.
Stick around for Tae's surprise. She's been working really hard on it, and it should be ready soon! Have fun and stay safe!
WoW

Blue figure pose was like "Watch me and learn baby~, cause I'm the real deal." Or "this is how you do it kiddo, I'm all work and don't play game"

Damn it's giving feeling of leader for sure. Great idea

• Red Heart

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Writing is very good so far... with a few nitpicks:

1. There is no way ship debris would hit another ship HOURS of travel away. Space is big and there's no way the debris pieces would travel like a missile straight for a ship. Even one singe piece hitting is unbelievable.
One scenario where it might make sens is if the exploding ship was very close. Have the pirates diable the other ship, our heroes come and dock, only for the ship to explode. Such a proximity explosion would do a MUCH better job explaining the damage (especially since the hit was from the front, but it extends all over the ship).

2. Leaving beacons/satelites with data/logs (like deadmans switches) is always an option when communication fails or when someone demands secrecy. Why does no one think of tat?

3. Spacesuits should have thuster packs, relying on a tether and slow walking over the hull is just silly...unless the thruster packs were damaged/lost.

4. Why no futa MC option? It shouldbe trivial for this game.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Thanks for the kind words!! <3 I appreciate it!
Maybe someone has asked this before, but how do plan on handling the love interests?

Will we be locked to one LI in a single playthrough or have multiple? If multiple, will it be a polyamory type or cheating type?

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Maybe someone has asked this before, but how do plan on handling the love interests?

Will we be locked to one LI in a single playthrough or have multiple? If multiple, will it be a polyamory type or cheating type?
It'll depend on the LI.
We have some cheating/breakup/ex-lover content planned, and some LI's are open/encouraging of multiple partners, while others aren't.

We made a design choice to not limit the LI's as straight/gay to lock players out of an arc, even though it would be more realistic. But having them have different ideas and feelings about cheating/open relationships is something that we want to include.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Writing is very good so far... with a few nitpicks:

1. There is no way ship debris would hit another ship HOURS of travel away. Space is big and there's no way the debris pieces would travel like a missile straight for a ship. Even one singe piece hitting is unbelievable.
One scenario where it might make sens is if the exploding ship was very close. Have the pirates diable the other ship, our heroes come and dock, only for the ship to explode. Such a proximity explosion would do a MUCH better job explaining the damage (especially since the hit was from the front, but it extends all over the ship).

2. Leaving beacons/satelites with data/logs (like deadmans switches) is always an option when communication fails or when someone demands secrecy. Why does no one think of tat?

3. Spacesuits should have thuster packs, relying on a tether and slow walking over the hull is just silly...unless the thruster packs were damaged/lost.

4. Why no futa MC option? It shouldbe trivial for this game.
All valid points, and I'll see what I can retroactively fix. I try to write as realistic as possible (this isn't Star Wars), but sometimes things do slip through, and you need to suspend your disbelief for a moment or two.

There's not much that can be changed about point 1 without rewriting episode 2.
Point 2 can be explained by not having time, since it all happened very hush-rush-hush. I can look into making it clearer.
Point 3 could also be explained. I'm thinking the regular suits are AI integrated with Tabitha, and are non-functional since she is offline, something that almost never happens, so the crew had to use the older, bulkier, thruster-less emergency suits.
Point 4 - Good news! It's technically already sort-off in the game. (If you read some of the older comments in the thread, there were a looot of upset people about it being included, despite being optional.) You choose your pronouns, you choose your genitals and you choose your breast size. I realize it's not entirely what you are looking for, but it's close. I can look into adding a 3rd options down the line? You're right. It shouldn't be too difficult.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
All valid points, and I'll see what I can retroactively fix. I try to write as realistic as possible (this isn't Star Wars), but sometimes things do slip through, and you need to suspend your disbelief for a moment or two.

There's not much that can be changed about point 1 without rewriting episode 2.
Point 2 can be explained by not having time, since it all happened very hush-rush-hush. I can look into making it clearer.
It requires a sequence event change.
Instead of getting hit with debris, they find the ship damaged (around the half-way point). They dock to search for survivors only for it to explode, ding massive damage. Then they try to decide what system to prioritize fixing (as whatever attacked might be close) and after a while the squid ship comes to them.
Since they are still in the sensor/comm unfrienldy area, they cannot send messages and they had little time in preparing any beacon/probe. And because the squid ship arrived so fast, it raises more suspicions.

Works even better.

You choose your pronouns, you choose your genitals and you choose your breast size. I realize it's not entirely what you are looking for, but it's close. I can look into adding a 3rd options down the line? You're right. It shouldn't be too difficult.
You get the dick OR pussy option. Not both. Futa is both.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Another Friday! You know the drill by now.
Didn't have power, didn't have water, nothing new. I don't like complaining, but we're averaging 8-12 hours without electricity every day. Despite this, we've made some good progress.
  • Continued planning and preparing for Comic Con Africa.
  • Added 2 new scenes (Almost 5k words) for Kiaria, one of them being another intimate scene.
_2023-05-11_KiariaScreenshot.png
  • Our are doing great. It seems like the majority of you are thirsting for a , so we'll probably work on that next month.
  • A new writer joined our team, and we're already starting to see the fruits of their labour. <3
  • Tae did a , with an .
_2023-05-11_Pinupteaser.png
  • Stoffies finished the Shuttle background and started on the new MedSec background.
  • We did some more exciting stuff that we can't talk about yet.
  • The new Patreon version is out! ( ) and ( )
  • We shifted our next public release to the 2nd of June 2023.
  • We're also working on a new cross-promotion for next month. I don't want to spoil the surprise but keep following the devlogs for some exciting news.
Have a fantastic weekend! Stay safe, stay warm, (if you're from the Southern Hemisphere), and be kind to one another! <3

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Another Friday! You know the drill by now.
Didn't have power, didn't have water, nothing new. I don't like complaining, but we're averaging 8-12 hours without electricity every day. Despite this, we've made some good progress.
  • Continued planning and preparing for Comic Con Africa.
  • Added 2 new scenes (Almost 5k words) for Kiaria, one of them being another intimate scene.
View attachment 2614401
  • Our are doing great. It seems like the majority of you are thirsting for a , so we'll probably work on that next month.
  • A new writer joined our team, and we're already starting to see the fruits of their labour. <3
  • Tae did a , with an .
  • Stoffies finished the Shuttle background and started on the new MedSec background.
  • We did some more exciting stuff that we can't talk about yet.
  • The new Patreon version is out! ( ) and ( )
  • We shifted our next public release to the 2nd of June 2023.
  • We're also working on a new cross-promotion for next month. I don't want to spoil the surprise but keep following the devlogs for some exciting news.
Have a fantastic weekend! Stay safe, stay warm, (if you're from the Southern Hemisphere), and be kind to one another! <3
That Kiaria sneak peek reminds me, will her sex scenes always be femdom focused even if your MC has Dominant points?

• I just jizzed my pants

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
If you read some of the older comments in the thread, there were a looot of upset people about it being included, despite being optional. You choose your pronouns, you choose your genitals and you choose your breast size. I realize it's not entirely what you are looking for, but it's close. I can look into adding a 3rd options down the line? You're right. It shouldn't be too difficult.
I think if futa really make lot of people upset... Wouldn't alien and other game disappoint their already??? Beside ____IT IS OPTIONAL ____
Sometime people was unreasonable and full of closed mind - -
Flexible survival have tran / Futa (herm) and aka Gay which mentions a lot yet__ no one upset by this??
Don't mind them if they're being too much picky, well... I'm still free player but when did i ever complain? They should look at themselves. -_-

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes