infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
hmm this one is out for some time and no complains praises etc? whats wrong with that game at this time there should be at leat 30-40 pages of discussions and about 15+ reviews!?
We only recently added the first batch of adult content in conjunction with our Steam release. Before that we've been pretty active on itchio. <3

Some of the good reviews from itch. (Not all of them are this great, people have different tastes and opinions afterall.) Reviews.png

Last edited:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So while i was surprised by the writing, i had to leave this game be due to the unnecessary amount of trans pandering here.
instead of asking straight up whether you are male or female, it asks body types and then asks what kind of chest you have, like dude, im a guy, not a chimera.
also men and women act differently so please dont make the same dialogue for every gender, it is unrealistic.
just ask in the beginning if we are a dude or a girl or if you want a hermaphrodite, but dont do this chimera mix stuff where you dont even know what in the world the main character even is.
as an example, i chose all male traits, yet despite this when the MC takes off his shirt for the inspection by the medic, the acting captain guy looks away, now i know thats utterly stupid and no guy ever does that.
and all this because the dev wants to pander to every single of the 1 million pronoun groups in existence.
also, just ask in the beginning who we are attracted to, guys or girls, and if you are ok with futa.
just make it certain what in the world we play as
that plus it keeps on asking to romance guys this way, look, just stop, you suck the fun out of this with all this trans pandering crap.

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
Ok a few reply for now

- you can choice the gender of main protagonist / narrator (but not sure if it's even a human)
- for the first 2 chapter you make a few choices for various human crew members, from the 3rd you play as the MC
- there are a human crew, a cat, a robot and contact with the Cthulhu like aliens
- the art is good but there is also a lot of text to read
- no sex or even nude content for now (as of ver. 1.0321.1022a)

All in al maybe a good game, but not one for fapping.
Thank you

Jul 19, 2020
So while i was surprised by the writing, i had to leave this game be due to the unnecessary amount of trans pandering here.
instead of asking straight up whether you are male or female, it asks body types and then asks what kind of chest you have, like dude, im a guy, not a chimera.
also men and women act differently so please dont make the same dialogue for every gender, it is unrealistic.
just ask in the beginning if we are a dude or a girl or if you want a hermaphrodite, but dont do this chimera mix stuff where you dont even know what in the world the main character even is.
as an example, i chose all male traits, yet despite this when the MC takes off his shirt for the inspection by the medic, the acting captain guy looks away, now i know thats utterly stupid and no guy ever does that.
and all this because the dev wants to pander to every single of the 1 million pronoun groups in existence.
also, just ask in the beginning who we are attracted to, guys or girls, and if you are ok with futa.
that plus it keeps on asking to romance guys this way, look, just stop, you suck the fun out of this with all this trans pandering crap.

My guy, its fine to just play something else if you don't like it but the developper isn't going to entirely rewrite their game just to please some snowflake on the pirate site that gets squicked out being asked what pronouns they want to use.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
LGBT-friendly is cool, is it also hetero-friendly?

It kinda sounds like the default is a female MC? Despite it not advertising a mc gender most writers have a default gender in mind when writing and the story ends up being aimed towards it unless a seriously inhuman amount of effort is done to rewrite the script to suit both genders or any additional ones the author cares to think about and work on.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
My guy, its fine to just play something else if you don't like it but the developper isn't going to entirely rewrite their game just to please some snowflake on the pirate site that gets squicked out being asked what pronouns they want to use.
dude i literally dont even know what im playing as, the dev is so extreme in his lgbt pandering that we dont even know what the MC is.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Thank you
So that was a year ago. The game has changed quite a bit since then, and it will continue to change going forward. Since then there are a lot more customization options, a ton of extra story and the first dash of adult content with more coming soon. <3

LGBT-friendly is cool, is it also hetero-friendly?
Yes, you get an option to choose "Not interested" when starting a romantic relationship. The game might prompt you again once in a while in case you changed you mind, but you aren't forced to flirt with anyone.

Additionally, I can't please everyone. I write what I enjoy, and we have a very active Discord community that keeps adding more content that they would like to see. If you have very strong opinions over a specific topic, hop onto Discord and come tell us! We might just add/change it. (As long as you aren't behaving like an obnoxious muppet, you'll find the community will welcome you with open arms!)

A lot of effort was put into allowing players to self insert through focusing on personality instead of gender. There are quite a few dialogue branches that changes depending on if your MC is shy or assertive, optimistic or pessimistic etc. If you want your MC to be a male, he's a male. If you want your MC to be a female, so be it. If you want your MC to identify as a sexy toaster who loves to have their buttons pressed– you'll need to work a bit harder to suspend your disbelief, but the game will never tell you that you aren't a toaster. So you have that going for you!

The game does have a larger focus on women and romance. If you're looking for a quick fap, you're going to be disappointed. If you're looking for a quality, slow burn story with romance, tension and sex, you're in the right place. I understand it's not for everyone, but that's OK. <3

Last edited:

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Is/will character customization be mostly gender stuff? Or will we be able to decide stuff like boob/cock/ass size, height, skinny/muscular?

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Is/will character customization be mostly gender stuff? Or will we be able to decide stuff like boob/cock/ass size, height, skinny/muscular?
It's not limited to gender stuff.
From the options you mentioned, you can choose boob size, and body type going into more depth than skinny vs muscular. Height will probably be implemented in the near future. Cock and ass size is unlikely, but, if you feel very strongly about it, join Discord and make your case! I can be pursuaded.

There are also other customization options like hair, eyes, a ton of personality stuff, whether you like sweet stuff or not, whether you're afraid of the dark or not, your origin, your relationship with your parents etc. All of these small choices are tracked and the game will subtly reflect what you chose. It's not always a big thing, sometimes it's as small as your character taking a second breath and steeling themselves before walking into a dark room if they are afraid of the dark. It's not perfect yet, but there are enough of these variations to make your MC feel real and alive. <3

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Additionally, I can't please everyone. I write what I enjoy
That's exactly the thing, no story on this site tries to please everyone, and you're not supposed to. This story's marketing presents it as trying to please an unrealistically large number of people by not having a maleorfemale mc tag, that's why people are confused. It's confusing advertising basically.

If you want your MC to be a male, he's a male. If you want your MC to be a female, so be it. If you want your MC to identify as a sexy toaster who loves to have their buttons pressed– you'll need to work a bit harder to suspend your disbelief, but the game will never tell you that you aren't a toaster. So you have that going for you!
This is literally the opposite of what you said, this smacks of trying to please everyone instead of being clear who you're trying to please. There are some reports that you don't have quite all your bases covered.

• Angry
Reactions: Vitrioli

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
That's exactly the thing, no story on this site tries to please everyone, and you're not supposed to. This story's marketing presents it as trying to please an unrealistically large number of people by not having a maleorfemale mc tag, that's why people are confused. It's confusing advertising basically.

This is literally the opposite of what you said, this smacks of trying to please everyone instead of being clear who you're trying to please. There are some reports that you don't have quite all your bases covered.
oh for the love of, have sjws poisoned so many in the west?
tell me, what is the MC, come on tell me.
you might know since you are so smart.
would you call the mc a birthing person or a sperm giver?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I was hoping for Veera (and May also) to be an LI, but It seems they are not. Bummer. But Kiaria and Lebeny are great too, so it doesn't bother me that much.

Still very cool game, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion.

Also, you had no right to make Hehlumnabia so sexy lmao

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes