Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's the ratio of women partners to male? Is it a couple token men, even 50/50?
So far it seems 50/50.

There are 2 women, i'm going for the doctor at the moment. Will probably stick with her and do a second run once the one i'm looking forward to is available.

That said, was also given the option of flirting with 2 guys. One of which hangs around the MC a lot so isn't just a "token guy".

In fact that particular male LI has more time with the MC than any of the others.

There may be others i'm missing but so far i've noticed 2 women and 2 men. I know more are coming though.

Edit - speaking of that male love interest.

I've only ever picked friendly responses and only flirted with the 2 women yet he's trying to stick his tongue in my poor girls mouth .... why is he trying to play tonsil tennis with my girl?

Last edited:

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Edit - speaking of that male love interest.

I've only ever picked friendly responses and only flirted with the 2 women yet he's trying to stick his tongue in my poor girls mouth .... why is he trying to play tonsil tennis with my girl?
#1 on my todo list today is to fix this! I actually thought I fixed it a while ago!

I'll spend some time trying to see why this is still happening!

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I saw this on Steam and immediately thought that the game will never get completed. I'm hoping for the best. Good luck!

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I saw this on Steam and immediately thought that the game will never get completed. I'm hoping for the best. Good luck!
Ahw, thanks!

It's a passion project so it's not going to be dropped any time soon. It would be different if I was doing it for the money. (Don't get me wrong! The money helps, but it's not THE reason for creating it.)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
#1 on my todo list today is to fix this! I actually thought I fixed it a while ago!

I'll spend some time trying to see why this is still happening!
Sorry, my mistake I meant to repost.

I redid some options. Still managed to keep it friendly but went from some of the more diplomatic responses than overly friendly ones.

It worked though, moved right past that scene to the one with Doc.

infinitestarsdev

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Sorry, my mistake I meant to repost.

I redid some options. Still managed to keep it friendly but went from some of the more diplomatic responses than overly friendly ones.

It worked though, moved right past that scene to the one with Doc.
Good to hear! Phew! Was certain I did fix it, and then that certainty turned to "I'm 99% sure... but let me check." <3

Reactions: dussalant

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i put on fastest textspeed and the event text is still slow af, plz add instant text some of us read faster than a toddler

Edit: played a bit more and man i really hate how the text flows in this game, it goes from slow text for 20 clicks, instant 3 clicks, fast 2, slow 3,instant 4,absolutely skips one response unless you slow down the text speed cuz apparantly there was no stop implemented so it gives you approx 0.01 sec to read the whole thing then goes to next text.

other than that i like the game

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeab69

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
i put on fastest textspeed and the event text is still slow af, plz add instant text some of us read faster than a toddler

Edit: played a bit more and man i really hate how the text flows in this game, it goes from slow text for 20 clicks, instant 3 clicks, fast 2, slow 3,instant 4,absolutely skips one response unless you slow down the text speed cuz apparantly there was no stop implemented so it gives you approx 0.01 sec to read the whole thing then goes to next text.

other than that i like the game
In this game the character's facial expression changes mid-sentence depending on what they are saying. Thats why its one of the few games where i slowed down the text speed.
You wouldnt be able to notice their expression changing if the text speed was instantaneous.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes