Ren'Py - Infinity: Love or Lust [R17] [CreaSou]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zmeydoom

A well-made game. The R1 version has a lot of events and content. Nice style of the text, at the same time understandable even for a foreigner, which I am. Nice graphics and well-developed game mechanics. I am happy and looking forward to updates.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

cager

Would have give one star but it does have the possibility of improving.
    Graphics good.
    Progress very grindy and results not spectacular.
    Dialogue okay but you have to see it day after day with little or no change . Boring as hell even when using Skip.

The Dev is trapped by the initial premise of a repeating day. This is made worse by limited scenes and only 2 characters. The time it takes for each little advance in the relationship to show a change in dialogue or a possible new action is far too long.
    You can get all the Lust points available in a day and still have to do at least one more day to get a tiny new action.
    I only found out that I had done all there was by using unRen.bat to look at the images.

Only not one star because the images are good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Alice2009

Nice first release.
    VERY nice first release.
    I like the mechanics of all events being repeatable. You start with basic interactions, and gradually unlock new options by increasing different stats. It's simple but entertaining.