Mar 9, 2019
There's a mobile game that is pretty much just a text-based version of what you're attempting to create here called Bitlife and I think you should check that out for ideas and help on how to make your game more versatile. This game has massive potential and honestly, I'm excited to see where it goes. If I like where this is going a few months from now I'll definitely start paying you. Good luck and stay Golden, senor Crow. Hehe. (y)

Reactions: Lolita69

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
well i like the idea of building my own MC cool playing as a black guy LOL that was a first for me
im ok with the art style as its NOT the worst ive ever seen/played so...
BUT the one thing that quickly made me lose interest and delete the game is my MC is forced into being a SUB
didnt see any options for making my mc DOM ....so for that reason personally im out (for now anyways)
the creating menu should add a section there for sexual options what you want your MC to be dom/sub or normal
AND then another section there too for what your into/not into something like that maybe?(fetish picking selection no gay/gay,etc)anyways ill check back in future and maybe try to play again ...good luck!!!
Yea, I'm with you on this also. If it's a character creation game then why force people into being Sub? Players should have the opportunity to choose Sub or Dom or none of these. Should also be able to choose traits of the opposite gender, like if they are married for example (so MC can cuck, etc).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
First of all, Thanks for the warm welcome to me and Influence!

I’ll try to answer some comments that caught my attention...

Man, it looks like all the characters have had a failed plastic surgery.
Well, now I have to be the one to say it... See ya in 6 months! Hopefully the art will be improved at least a bit cause faces do look super weird and unattractive.

I will fix the plastics in future versions... Hehe. And i will fix stance poses aswell. It will variate with mood and personality of the char.

well i like the idea of building my own MC cool playing as a black guy LOL that was a first for me
im ok with the art style as its NOT the worst ive ever seen/played so...
BUT the one thing that quickly made me lose interest and delete the game is my MC is forced into being a SUB
didnt see any options for making my mc DOM ....so for that reason personally im out (for now anyways)
the creating menu should add a section there for sexual options what you want your MC to be dom/sub or normal
AND then another section there too for what your into/not into something like that maybe?(fetish picking selection no gay/gay,etc)anyways ill check back in future and maybe try to play again ...good luck!!!
Being submissive in game doesn’t mean you will be commanded by someone. It will just be harder for you to command the others to do what they don’t like. And you can change it doing "dominant" actions along the game. The same goes for homo and everything else. In the future versions you will be able to change those caracteristics while you build your background. You will be able to have a partner, parents, son/daughter, etc. Thanks for try it and for your feedback!

I get a virus report from the .exe
Don't open it! D:

So can play my character homosexual?
Yep. It's a free world. Do what you like... For concept version sex is limitaded. But i'm working.

so how do you go beyond the halfway mark for love and friendship? cant really seem to progress with anyone
Friendship/Love have some divisions. Part is variable. Part is based on the money/gifts. Part is based on fun. Part is based on sex... etc. Each char have its own way to see things. One loves money, others love sex, others just want attention...

anyway to cheat money/stats?
I can make it for next version. Looks important for players... I wasn't expcting for it. Hehe

A couple suggestions I came up with from playing the game:
1) Perhaps make the playable time longer or even infinite
2) If you're not close with a woman and she's in the W.C. then you speak to her while being in there she'll get mad or disgusted by you
3) Possible ways to make income as for some reason I am not able to go to the places that can generate income so unless that's a bug I suggest adding more ways perhaps from your phone
4) Add more to the personality traits, so if a woman is married but has a slutty personality she'll easily cheat even with low love influence
5) Add stats that can help with certain tasks, you could go for the basic "Strength" "Charm" "Intelligence" and each stat would attract different types of women, such as if you have high strength and are at the gym or pub you'll gain bonus influence while being in those areas, if you have charm and at the university (besides the library) or in their home or your home also gain bonus influence and so on
6) The "Ask if want sex for money" should be implemented but you're sex knowledge needs to be up, while on the topic of sex knowledge if you've read their personality and have maxed out sex knowledge, while having sex the options will show you a hint in which will gain the most pleasure
7) Lastly, fix the grammar a bit and it should be a solid game once the art style improves and some of these suggestions are added
1) It will be infinite.
2) On the way! With chars becoming aware of what is around this mechanic will be really interesting.
3) High Class apartments between 7~9 hourclock and Night Club/PUB between 5~6 hourclock. This will be minigames on future versions. I'll add carreers so chars can make real money. With carreer other interesting mechaninc will be added aswell.
4) Chars with high 'active cheat' and 'passive voyeur' are easier to be convinced to do sex.
5) On the way. I just didn't added it yet because for concept version those status would make no any difference.
6)Great idea! I'll use it for sure!
7)I'll try. I'm working all alone and as you can see my official language is not english and i'm dyslexic. Hehe

Many thanks!

Maybe a hero modder out there could make a cheat mod?
Me me! I can do it! :D

There's a mobile game that is pretty much just a text-based version of what you're attempting to create here called Bitlife and I think you should check that out for ideas and help on how to make your game more versatile. This game has massive potential and honestly, I'm excited to see where it goes. If I like where this is going a few months from now I'll definitely start paying you. Good luck and stay Golden, senor Crow. Hehe. (y)
Thanks a lot! I'll take a look for sure!

game has so much potential keep it up.
nice game, hope more content and update soon
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
anyway to cheat money/stats?
would also like to know. Can't find the variables.
Maybe a hero modder out there could make a cheat mod?
the variable is charl
every single character is defined in there, it is 200 entries long but i dont know how to read or modify the keys (name, money, age, relation values, etc). I can only get to it with list(charl[n]), but dont know how to work with lists in python.

Last edited:

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Nice concept, here are a few suggestions, hope u consider these

1. First and foremost, pls change/remove the current noses. They are horrible. Next comes shoulders for some male characters. Pls change them. Others we can somehow adjust.

2. For Women, add wardrobe system where we can choose clothes, especially wear panties or not when wearing a skirt haha and some follow up events like bending etc.

3. I only played a little but this seems like a dating oriented game. I would prefer if there is corruption like being a slut, gangbang, threesome, working in bar, sex at park etc.

4. Add Pubic hair, piercing's and tattoo features for females if possible.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Nice concept, here are a few suggestions, hope u consider these

1. First and foremost, pls change/remove the current noses. They are horrible. Next comes shoulders for some male characters. Pls change them. Others we can somehow adjust.

2. For Women, add wardrobe system where we can choose clothes, especially wear panties or not when wearing a skirt haha and some follow up events like bending etc.

3. I only played a little but this seems like a dating oriented game. I would prefer if there is corruption like being a slut, gangbang, threesome, working in bar, sex at park etc.

4. Add Pubic hair, piercing's and tattoo features for females if possible.
1) Sprites are just placeholders! I'll change it all for sure!
2) Hohoho! Sure thing! Great idea! :D
3) All those things will be in the game for sure! But it will take some time...
4) On it! It will take time but sure will be implemented. Not just for female!

Thanks for feedback! :)

How do I change the age of random generated chars? Not a fan of 99 year old ggilfs xD
Hahaha.
Right now you can't. But the game will not generate any 99 years old person. For this first version the game generate families inside some reasonable ranges of options. You will find that all families are composed by one couple and sons/daughters. I'll add different models of families in the future.
World personalization is on my plans as well.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hahaha.
Right now you can't. But the game will not generate any 99 years old person. For this first version the game generate families inside some reasonable ranges of options. You will find that all families are composed by one couple and sons/daughters. I'll add different models of families in the future.
World personalization is on my plans as well.
The 2nd woman i talked up turned out to live together with a man and a woman in one flat all sharing the same family name but the women claim both theyre singles. the dude was too defensive, though.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
the variable is charl
every single character is defined in there, it is 200 entries long but i dont know how to read or modify the keys (name, money, age, relation values, etc). I can only get to it with list(charl[n]), but dont know how to work with lists in python.
just get ren'py save editor man this app open all savegame created by ren'py engine(saves stored at C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
how are families designed? is a single father with two daughters possible? i havent asked him how his relationship status is.
Its not possible yet to have this format of family generated. It will aways be a couple with sons/daughters. But different family formats will be implemented!!! Young couples, single mothers, single fathers, etc.

Reactions: BaasB

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
The code is the same for all chars... XD
If you can change your char, you can change everything else!

Reactions: BaasB
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes