fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Its not possible yet to have this format of family generated. It will aways be a couple with sons/daughters. But different family formats will be implemented!!! Young couples, single mothers, single fathers, etc.
sorry, I wasnt clear. am i right to assume its likely the mother is out of the house and the daughters are at home with their father?

Feb 1, 2018
If you are gonna update this game, you might as well start by allowing us to buy some toys and gifting said toys. Plus the clinic to change anybody's body for extra "fun".

Reactions: Golden Crow

Leonxwerty

Donor
Nov 14, 2017
Will try to contribute later down the road as more progress has been made to the game. Overall really like the features and things planned for the games as is, despite the art style/animation is not really up there just yet haha

Maybe focusing on refining more on the gameplay, dialogs, objective and mostly things to do will pretty much make the game abit more jam-pack. Hopefully it will be like Lifeplay but less straining on lower-end hardwares

All the best to ya dude, will keep my eyes on this game

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I don't really care about the art, but the system and the gameplay is brilliant!
Best of luck to the devs.
Really looking forward when it got more polished.

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
If you are gonna update this game, you might as well start by allowing us to buy some toys and gifting said toys. Plus the clinic to change anybody's body for extra "fun".
By toys you mean sextoys or just gifts?
About the clinic idea, i've got something planned... Hehehehe

Will try to contribute later down the road as more progress has been made to the game. Overall really like the features and things planned for the games as is, despite the art style/animation is not really up there just yet haha

Maybe focusing on refining more on the gameplay, dialogs, objective and mostly things to do will pretty much make the game abit more jam-pack. Hopefully it will be like Lifeplay but less straining on lower-end hardwares

All the best to ya dude, will keep my eyes on this game
I don't really care about the art, but the system and the gameplay is brilliant!
Best of luck to the devs.
Really looking forward when it got more polished.
Thanks a lot! The progress will come soon ;)

Reactions: BaasB

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
anyone know how to enter variable commands for a dictionary in python? i dont get it.

randomuser15

Aug 9, 2018
Excellent baseline but needs a lot of work.
Would be nice if there was some more interactivity to the sex, that way your score at the end is more rewarding.

Getting girls pregnant would be hot too.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Excellent baseline but needs a lot of work.
Would be nice if there was some more interactivity to the sex, that way your score at the end is more rewarding.

Getting girls pregnant would be hot too.
Yep! It is in REALLY early development. For sex interactivity in the future i'll add things like slap, cares face, etc. But for now the work is all focused on basic stuff.

Pregnancy will be a thing for sure! :D

Reactions: BaasB and ustar
May 12, 2018
Seeing as how you are responding to all types of suggestions I would assume the next update would be pretty big and provides more to do which is what I am looking forward to. Don't be shy to message me when the next update comes out I check this website nearly everyday or every other day. I also have it tabbed under my watchlist so I expect great things from the next update. If you need any suggestions lmk as I still have ideas to add if you believe it to be of use.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Seeing as how you are responding to all types of suggestions I would assume the next update would be pretty big and provides more to do which is what I am looking forward to. Don't be shy to message me when the next update comes out I check this website nearly everyday or every other day. I also have it tabbed under my watchlist so I expect great things from the next update. If you need any suggestions lmk as I still have ideas to add if you believe it to be of use.
Hello! :D
Well... I'm planning to do a "short and steady" update schedule. I have a long way planned already and lots of ideas that people mention here is on this plan or can be added to my planning.
Ideas are always welcome. Even more in this initial part of the game.
Btw there is an update on patreon already. It will come out for public on Friday! Its the very first update. So you will have an idea of how i plan to carry with updates for Influencing.
Good?!

Last edited:
May 12, 2018
Well... I'm planning to do a "short and steady" update schedule. I have a long way planned already and lots of ideas that people mention here is on this plan or can be added to my planning.
Btw there is an update on patreon already. It will come out for public on Friday! Its the very first update. So you will have an idea of how i plan to carry with updates for Influencing.
Good?!
Great! Can’t wait to see it on Friday

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
Good?!
I would like to thank you for this! its a great game in comparison to another sandbox hhs+ - i can't review it yet since i've only immersed in the ero-part of the game and the requirements but i hope see more. Ps the art is ok just the nose... im no artist but the assets you used are really great. i can just shower praises at this but over all i hope the menu interactability becomes more easy to navigate for the conversation. maybe an overview of "people" in the area for a quick click that side-scrolling for only those already interacted?

Reactions: Magazif

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I would like to thank you for this! its a great game in comparison to another sandbox hhs+ - i can't review it yet since i've only immersed in the ero-part of the game and the requirements but i hope see more. Ps the art is ok just the nose... im no artist but the assets you used are really great. i can just shower praises at this but over all i hope the menu interactability becomes more easy to navigate for the conversation. maybe an overview of "people" in the area for a quick click that side-scrolling for only those already interacted?
Thank you for try it! I appreciate it.
About the navigation, the point is really look around the map. It will be a lot more interactive in the future, so look around will be important. But the idea of a "filtered view" is good.

Anyways, the update 0.1.1 was just released on itch.io. Check it out! :D

May 12, 2018
So I have tried out the new version for a short while and from what I can tell it is improving without a doubt. The art style is much better than 0.1C, and it's still got room to grow. Some suggestions to further improve your game are:

1) The grammar, it hasn't changed since the last update but then again it was barely a week and a half since the update so it's understandable to not see much improvement on that aspect

2) I don't know if it's a bug but I have tried going to the work locations but still have not gotten the option to work in those locations. (I've also included screenshots of the work button not showing up)

3) Also, I have been buying gifts from the shopping center and the friendly influence and love influence are not affected by the gifts I give them

4) Add environmental interactions, so if you are party up'd with someone and are in a house bathroom in the interactions you should be able to shower together. If you are in the gym you can workout together and if you're working out with a woman it'll switch to a POV of you lifting the weight with the womans underboob above you. If you're at the club you can dance with them and possibly get them intoxicated, and if they are intoxicated it is possible to make them cheat easily.

5) Add more clothing but not starting choices, but rather clothes you can buy. Especially accessories such as fishnet clothing or latex, you get the idea.

6) Once the game progress more add characters that are consistent with each play through, so maybe a Married Female principal, A widowed police chief, a nurse. As well as certain characters from other games or iconic tv shows or movies, such as widowmaker/tracer/2B/rogue/black widow/etc. that show up in certain spots at certain times.

7) Lastly, add a dealership. This way you have a goal to work towards buying a car, and some luxurious cars can attract attention from females and if you work with the dealership you can get a discount on said cars. These cars also help reduce the travel time between locations.
Screenshot (144).png Screenshot (145).png

randomuser15

Aug 9, 2018
Thank you for try it! I appreciate it.
About the navigation, the point is really look around the map. It will be a lot more interactive in the future, so look around will be important. But the idea of a "filtered view" is good.

Anyways, the update 0.1.1 was just released on itch.io. Check it out! :D
How do you access the cheat menu?

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
So I have tried out the new version for a short while and from what I can tell it is improving without a doubt. The art style is much better than 0.1C, and it's still got room to grow. Some suggestions to further improve your game are:

1) The grammar, it hasn't changed since the last update but then again it was barely a week and a half since the update so it's understandable to not see much improvement on that aspect

2) I don't know if it's a bug but I have tried going to the work locations but still have not gotten the option to work in those locations. (I've also included screenshots of the work button not showing up)

3) Also, I have been buying gifts from the shopping center and the friendly influence and love influence are not affected by the gifts I give them

4) Add environmental interactions, so if you are party up'd with someone and are in a house bathroom in the interactions you should be able to shower together. If you are in the gym you can workout together and if you're working out with a woman it'll switch to a POV of you lifting the weight with the womans underboob above you. If you're at the club you can dance with them and possibly get them intoxicated, and if they are intoxicated it is possible to make them cheat easily.

5) Add more clothing but not starting choices, but rather clothes you can buy. Especially accessories such as fishnet clothing or latex, you get the idea.

6) Once the game progress more add characters that are consistent with each play through, so maybe a Married Female principal, A widowed police chief, a nurse. As well as certain characters from other games or iconic tv shows or movies, such as widowmaker/tracer/2B/rogue/black widow/etc. that show up in certain spots at certain times.

7) Lastly, add a dealership. This way you have a goal to work towards buying a car, and some luxurious cars can attract attention from females and if you work with the dealership you can get a discount on said cars. These cars also help reduce the travel time between locations.
About the art... Yeah. It will be even more improved... Add shadows and lights, redo some things, etc. But the style has been showed.

1) Yep. I didn't even touched it yet. But i will!
2) You can only do some small jobs like cleaning and gardnering at specific time. Careers will be added with time.
3) This is not a bug. Its about how the system works. I'll try to explain: Part of friend/love influence is based on how much you worth (in money) for the NPC. If you give lots of the same gift to the NPC your worth will tend to this value... Your worth value is compared with others chars that this NPC knows. So, if you wanna have the 'money' value maximized with this NPC, give expensive gifts to this char until it have no more effect, because you already reached the maximum value for 'money worth'. Not simple huh?
4) On the way for sure!! Literally everything you said :D
5) Yep! I'll change the entire clothing system as soon as I finish some more drawings.
6) There will be consistent positions with random generated chars for sure. Maybe i'll add some fixed characters. It already have consistent positions (like CEO of City Tower), but its not so relevant for now because of the limitations of interactions. But we will get there. Imaigine you fucking CEO's wife while she talks on phone with him? hehe. Anyways. You got it...

7) The car system is already coded. You just can't buy the car yet XD. Same for bike, etc.

About the discount for being friend/lover of the dealer:
You will be able to interfer in all economic system, making things cheaper or more expensive. This might force people from city do "things" for money... This is just a small spoiler but this is where the game is going... I really wanna make it an open world of possibilities. I just need more time. As you can see, its a lot of work. But i'm doing it. I wasn't sure about start to share the game online, but think alone isn't aways so good. I like new ideas and everybody commenting here is really helping me.

Thanks for this! :)

How do you access the cheat menu?
On map menu, hover your mouse on the left side of your char (left bottom). There will be a tiny buttom (it will shine when you hover it). Just click it. Cheat windows can be dragged around (just like the pleasure meter during sex).

May 12, 2018
About the art... Yeah. It will be even more improved... Add shadows and lights, redo some things, etc. But the style has been showed.

1) Yep. I didn't even touched it yet. But i will!
2) You can only do some small jobs like cleaning and gardnering at specific time. Careers will be added with time.
3) This is not a bug. Its about how the system works. I'll try to explain: Part of friend/love influence is based on how much you worth (in money) for the NPC. If you give lots of the same gift to the NPC your worth will tend to this value... Your worth value is compared with others chars that this NPC knows. So, if you wanna have the 'money' value maximized with this NPC, give expensive gifts to this char until it have no more effect, because you already reached the maximum value for 'money worth'. Not simple huh?
4) On the way for sure!! Literally everything you said :D
5) Yep! I'll change the entire clothing system as soon as I finish some more drawings.
6) There will be consistent positions with random generated chars for sure. Maybe i'll add some fixed characters. It already have consistent positions (like CEO of City Tower), but its not so relevant for now because of the limitations of interactions. But we will get there. Imaigine you fucking CEO's wife while she talks on phone with him? hehe. Anyways. You got it...

7) The car system is already coded. You just can't buy the car yet XD. Same for bike, etc.

About the discount for being friend/lover of the dealer:
You will be able to interfer in all economic system, making things cheaper or more expensive. This might force people from city do "things" for money... This is just a small spoiler but this is where the game is going... I really wanna make it an open world of possibilities. I just need more time. As you can see, its a lot of work. But i'm doing it. I wasn't sure about start to share the game online, but think alone isn't aways so good. I like new ideas and everybody commenting here is really helping me.

Thanks for this! :)

On map menu, hover your mouse on the left side of your char (left bottom). There will be a tiny buttom (it will shine when you hover it). Just click it. Cheat windows can be dragged around (just like the pleasure meter during sex).
Sheeeesh! I am getting so hyped to see the development of the this game. I will be following along with its development for as long as possible and along the way I will add more suggestions as we go along. Really hope to see you follow through with this game. Also, what you said about number 6, you're a man of culture I see.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Sheeeesh! I am getting so hyped to see the development of the this game. I will be following along with its development for as long as possible and along the way I will add more suggestions as we go along. Really hope to see you follow through with this game. Also, what you said about number 6, you're a man of culture I see.
Haha. I'm hyped too. Thanks a lot man! :)

Reactions: BaasB

XRainDanceX

Nov 20, 2019
Really like the game, couple of quick questions/suggestions
  • Will there be more body types/ character heights (Short, Tall, Fat, Skinny)?
  • Will there be plans for the NPCs to be able to approach the player character and try to talk/ flirt with them? Allowing for the player to be submissive.
  • Are there any planned kinks? If so, will they be togglable kind of like LifePlay?
  • Do you have any plans for mod ability in the future? Such as custom fantasy races or new locations?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes