FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is anyone else checking Golden Crow's patreon every day? No? Just me? Okay. Seriously tho, I can't wait for the update to drop. I'm really liking this game and the potential it has is immense. And the next update is even supposed to be a pregnancy focused one so I'm even more hyped. GC can of course work on an update for as long as he wants but I wish he'd keep people up to date more.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Well I spent some perusing the .rpy files to change the max dick size. I found several of the lines that control it, but evidently not all of them because when I changed them the dick actually got smaller, lol. Perhaps I'll mess around with it some more another time. Hell, it'd be just my luck, I spend several hours fucking around to find all the right lines and then the new version will immediately drop with new and better maxes, lol.

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Checked the , and there's a 6-day countdown to air. Timed to coincide with the update, I hope.:D

Has anyone in the post below stopped opening pictures? I wanted to take a closer look, but there's nothing there.:HideThePain:

That should be possible, since it's a quite interesting post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know, guys... I kinda have a feeling Golden Crow is gonna post a status update soon in which he says that he got sick or had an accident of some sorts. That's usually what happens when Patreon devs are silent for a while. Didn't he plan to release the new update in early May because he had a to push it back slightly? We're getting close to June now and still nothing happened. Something must have come up I think.

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know, guys... I kinda have a feeling Golden Crow is gonna post a status update soon in which he says that he got sick or had an accident of some sorts. That's usually what happens when Patreon devs are silent for a while. Didn't he plan to release the new update in early May because he had a to push it back slightly? We're getting close to June now and still nothing happened. Something must have come up I think.
Nope, we (the testers) just got the test version. Update is really close.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes