bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
It would be nice at this point to be able to download a fan sig ... Any volunteer ?
(I don't think I would be able to do it by myself eh eh ) :)

Reactions: Golden Crow

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I don't know this is only on my PC or other people but it crashes every time I click on the game, the first version had no problem at all
Hmmm... I'll make the standard check up just to be sure...
What is your windows version?
You antivirus gave you any message about the file?
Did you try the 32bits version?
Did you try to run as adm or compatibily mode?

_Gutts_

Dec 22, 2017
Hmmm... I'll make the standard check up just to be sure...
What is your windows version?
You antivirus gave you any message about the file?
Did you try the 32bits version?
Did you try to run as adm or compatibily mode?
Yes, it was the antivirus. I had to install another antivirus to make sure it wasn't the game and in fact it was the antivirus that warned that it has Malware in the 32bits version and Rasomware in the standard.

Apr 10, 2021
When the loyalty of a NPC is too high, you need more points to open the option of suggest anything. You can lower it down by doing 'romantic options' (flirt, wink, etc). It will slowly lower down NPC's loyalty (if it is in a relationship).One important detail, Only sucessfull interactions will lower down the loyalty. After a lot of flirty, winks and pick up lines, once in a while you can try to hug (more points for cheat) and kiss (harder than hug but have better results).

This one looks like one really loyal. It really is hard. There is a list of things you will need to do.
1- Flirt, wink and pick up lines. Mixed with other interactions, so she dosen't reject you for repetitive actions.
2- Once she accept hugs, insert hugs in the sequence of interactions.
3- Once she starts to accept suggestions for cheat, do it... If you want you can suggest other things you like as well to make sure she will behave the way you want on sex (and gain more points).
4- Once she starts to accept kisses, do it!
5- Keep going until she say yes for sex.

This process can take a long time if she really is loyal (as it should be).

Good good?
If you have any doubt just comment here and i'll try to help you! (y)
Still Nothing mate, I wasted all my day yesterday and nothing. I believe you need to some coding in general in the future, sometimes its really hard.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Yes, it was the antivirus. I had to install another antivirus to make sure it wasn't the game and in fact it was the antivirus that warned that it has Malware in the 32bits version and Rasomware in the standard.
Hmmm. It happens sometimes... I can't answer for files from f95. But I don't think they change anything from the original files. I can answer for files from itch.io. What i can say is, it is a standard renpy game... But if you don't feel safe, it's understandable (for real!).

Still Nothing mate, I wasted all my day yesterday and nothing. I believe you need to some coding in general in the future, sometimes its really hard.
I've updated the cheat mode for v0.1.3 to make it easier. I'm working on a walkthrough for Influencing. For loyal NPCs it is REALLY hard, and it will not be changed. What will be changed is the options to break the loyalty (things like get drunk, etc). I wish I could have your savestate to test if something is wrong... With SUCCESSFUL interactions the loyalty will be broken.

Apr 10, 2021
Hmmm. It happens sometimes... I can't answer for files from f95. But I don't think they change anything from the original files. I can answer for files from itch.io. What i can say is, it is a standard renpy game... But if you don't feel safe, it's understandable (for real!).

I've updated the cheat mode for v0.1.3 to make it easier. I'm working on a walkthrough for Influencing. For loyal NPCs it is REALLY hard, and it will not be changed. What will be changed is the options to break the loyalty (things like get drunk, etc). I wish I could have your savestate to test if something is wrong... With SUCCESSFUL interactions the loyalty will be broken.
I want to ask something else too, when you have sex with another npc what is 5.0/5 score? its different? It really confuses me.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I want to ask something else too, when you have sex with another npc what is 5.0/5 score? its different? It really confuses me.
I'll start explaining something extra. Influencing is a game that can be played in a 'relaxed' mode or in a 'try hard' mode. In relaxed mode, you will just play trying to have and give experiences. In 'try hard' mode you will play counting points for every single aspect of the game (it is a lot and still growing up XD). With that being said, this score shows how good will be the specific memory about sex this NPC will save from you. This memory will be compared with the memories that this NPC has of other characters to calculate influencing points over that NPC. This is done in the same way for money, fun, etc.
For this reason, if you start to give cheap gifts to a char who cares a lot about money, your points with this char will drop down. Idk if this is clear but this is how it works.
Good?

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 10, 2021
I'll start explaining something extra. Influencing is a game that can be played in a 'relaxed' mode or in a 'try hard' mode. In relaxed mode, you will just play trying to have and give experiences. In 'try hard' mode you will play counting points for every single aspect of the game (it is a lot and still growing up XD). With that being said, this score shows how good will be the specific memory about sex this NPC will save from you. This memory will be compared with the memories that this NPC has of other characters to calculate influencing points over that NPC. This is done in the same way for money, fun, etc.
For this reason, if you start to give cheap gifts to a char who cares a lot about money, your points with this char will drop down. Idk if this is clear but this is how it works.
Good?
I understand but why it says 5.0 and not 5/5 ? thats what I am asking mostly, its different than 5/5 ? cause I think I have seen it thats why I am asking.

Also yeah I get it its actually a complex game, I should have said that because you think I dont get that, and if it grow to more complex thats good for you, and I hope you get recognition cause that seems like a lot of work and time that mostly famous devs dont even bother to do it to make a complex system.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
I understand but why it says 5.0 and not 5/5 ? thats what I am asking mostly, its different than 5/5 ? cause I think I have seen it thats why I am asking.
Oh! I see... There is no any difference! 5.0 = 5.

Also yeah I get it its actually a complex game, I should have said that because you think I dont get that, and if it grow to more complex thats good for you, and I hope you get recognition cause that seems like a lot of work and time that mostly famous devs dont even bother to do it to make a complex system.
Thank you! I'm having fun making Influencing. Hehe

Reactions: SharonSotaLover
Apr 26, 2020
Hey Crow,

i'm playing around with the character generation and i've notice mary is now a perma tan tone now and nearly 100% of the characters have early unique features. I've never got mary to generate in other unique hair color and skin tone unlike before.(or i installed something incorrect where i've made it happen when that wasnt suppose to happen.)

-
also took me a while to understand the semi joke i mean about "mark"
where a male than the usual mary would greet the player.

Also i dont know if im hallucinating were going to have a park,mountain and nature side location with cabins? i think i was semi hallucinating from long plays.
-
also i had fun reading your comments again wait so you will plan to add unique body,hair and personality's at a later date like how a click could change the width and hight and all?

Like say super skinny - long hair striaight- gothic,emo,rough, gulible, under drugs-alcohol, physically weak, strong willed, aggressive fight starter <- doomer kid.

with the possible personallity from rough to meek and outgoing to introvert ect.

chad/jenny's - ... just a chad and jenny
goody two shoes - just as implied - hope to see a religious motif seems fun(just nothing supernatural i hope)
the good neighborhood types dad/mom/kids/people
homeless/bum's <- might be a fun pet/slave option lol.
hyper slut - the usual and big special feature ... ect.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Crow, sorry for bad english, are you planning on changing sex scene? Because i think that doesn't suit the game.

My advice is switching the 3rd person view to 1st person, making a main pose (for example making a leg open pose for missionary) and adding action (for example when click on tits start fondling/licking), in this way should be easier since your won't need to draw fullbody everytime making new action.
Those old animation you could use them for voyeur event.

As for dominant/submissive stat: Maybe it's better changing it from dominant/submissive (as nature) to dominant/submissive to player (because this depend on who you're talking with, for example most of people are submissive to their parent and dominat to younger sibling) and changing it from "letting player do the action"(because some time during the sex scene, i can fuck, i can lick pussy but i can't fondling tits, this is very strange) to deciding pose for sex scene (At example, i want missionary but my partner want cowgirl, so in this case the pose will be choosen by stat).

If you're changing the sex scene in the way i said, maybe it's a good idea dividinig those pose to dominant one, witch you're the one who dicide what to do, and submissive one, your partner decide what to do (like blowjob or cowgirl) and you can ask to do something (for example faster/slower, licking/sucking) and if your partner is submissive enough, you can also do some action (like head hold blowjob, thrusting during cowgirl).

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Golden Crow
Hey Crow, this game is pretty cool and I can defiantly see some of the potential for an interesting game (not just for fapping material). The influencing mechanic is interesting and works well from what I have seen. I wouldn't mind helping you out on the game design side of things (the rules and mechanics, not overall ideas).

Also, if you were ever thinking of adding a difficulty setting, I was thinking of funny names of the difficulties.

very easy = Master Manipulator
easy = Charismatic
normal = Average Joe/Plain Jane
hard = Socially Inept

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
i'm playing around with the character generation and i've notice mary is now a perma tan tone now and nearly 100% of the characters have early unique features. I've never got mary to generate in other unique hair color and skin tone unlike before.(or i installed something incorrect where i've made it happen when that wasnt suppose to happen.)
I've made some changes on the Mary's generation. Most of her characteristics are not random anymore.

also took me a while to understand the semi joke i mean about "mark"
where a male than the usual mary would greet the player.
Oh! Got it now! Haha. This is possible. To be true it will be changed for chars that will be part of your history. For now Mary is a 'special char' with high sexual characteristics. Hehe

Also i dont know if im hallucinating were going to have a park,mountain and nature side location with cabins? i think i was semi hallucinating from long plays.
Yep! This is something i'll add for sure. But i don't remember talking about it XD

Like say super skinny - long hair striaight- gothic,emo,rough, gulible, under drugs-alcohol, physically weak, strong willed, aggressive fight starter <- doomer kid.

with the possible personallity from rough to meek and outgoing to introvert ect.

chad/jenny's - ... just a chad and jenny
goody two shoes - just as implied - hope to see a religious motif seems fun(just nothing supernatural i hope)
the good neighborhood types dad/mom/kids/people
homeless/bum's <- might be a fun pet/slave option lol.
hyper slut - the usual and big special feature ... ect.
About the personality, yep! I want to add something that will fit with the appearance! Whid items and make up it will become a lot better!

Crow, sorry for bad english, are you planning on changing sex scene? Because i think that doesn't suit the game.

My advice is switching the 3rd person view to 1st person, making a main pose (for example making a leg open pose for missionary) and adding action (for example when click on tits start fondling/licking), in this way should be easier since your won't need to draw fullbody everytime making new action.
Those old animation you could use them for voyeur event.
To be true, this is more like about taste. Some people will like the 3rd person and others will like the POV. I want to add both (when you're part of the action).

As for dominant/submissive stat: Maybe it's better changing it from dominant/submissive (as nature) to dominant/submissive to player (because this depend on who you're talking with, for example most of people are submissive to their parent and dominat to younger sibling) and changing it from "letting player do the action"(because some time during the sex scene, i can fuck, i can lick pussy but i can't fondling tits, this is very strange) to deciding pose for sex scene (At example, i want missionary but my partner want cowgirl, so in this case the pose will be choosen by stat).
Yep! Chars will have the the main domination stats and individual domination stats. I have a system tested that is working pretty cool. Soon to be implemented in the game!

About this situation when you can't do some action. It really is something specific. Everybody is whiling to do something that don't like, but it have some limits. It's all about how much you hate something. Imagine this: A girl had a bad experience with a guy. This dude hurted her ass really bad because he doesn't know how to do it. He grabbed her boobs in a way that she don't like and hurted it as well. In the next relationship the boyfriend want to try it. He goes for her boobs and she don't like it, because she suffered in a previous experience. You're convincent/dominant enough to convince her. After sometime she get used with it and even starts to like it, because you're good at it or do it in a good way. You want to try with the ass as well. But she HATE it so much! You need to be more convincing/dominant to make it happen. You can talk about it trying to convince her. That is how it works in Influencing. The NPCs hate/like every single aspect of sex in a different way. Your job is try to convince them to do what you want to do.

If you're changing the sex scene in the way i said, maybe it's a good idea dividinig those pose to dominant one, witch you're the one who dicide what to do, and submissive one, your partner decide what to do (like blowjob or cowgirl) and you can ask to do something (for example faster/slower, licking/sucking) and if your partner is submissive enough, you can also do some action (like head hold blowjob, thrusting during cowgirl).
Now you've readed the game! Hehe. This will be done like this. I just need more time to draw the options!!! :D

Hey Crow, this game is pretty cool and I can defiantly see some of the potential for an interesting game (not just for fapping material). The influencing mechanic is interesting and works well from what I have seen. I wouldn't mind helping you out on the game design side of things (the rules and mechanics, not overall ideas).
Thank you! I have a lot ready (not implemented yet) to add. All the help is welcome! Haha

Also, if you were ever thinking of adding a difficulty setting, I was thinking of funny names of the difficulties.

very easy = Master Manipulator
easy = Charismatic
normal = Average Joe/Plain Jane
hard = Socially Inept
XD
Sounds good! I wasn't thinking about add difficulty settings in this way. It will be added probably in how you act in situations where you're submissive.
But those names sounds good for archivments! The archivments will give you bonus for future games.

Golden Crow

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2021
Mega link apk don't work, please refresh link
You can download the latest version from original post or Itch.io!

How do we work in the game?
You can work as professor. There is a public tutorial on my Patreon showing howw it works!

Are there any animations in the game as I can't seem to get anything at all?
After winning someone in the game, you can invite this char to a private place and start the action! For now there are only some basic sex poses. The new update will bring 5 new poses!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes