FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow, GC went all out with the update judging by the changelog, huh? That's great! Can't wait to play it and see what it's looking like exactly. Still tho, I'm a bit disappointed that births aren't implemented yet apparently. But that's fine for now I guess. I just hope GC will add it in the next update so that the pregnancy feature is complete.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I hope the "birth" settings are somewhat customizable. I get the pregnancy kink, sure, but it would seem like more of a pain than anything to have a character pregnant longer than say, three weeks, or for the full realistic pregnancy term, which is way longer than somebody would even have a game running.

It could also be interesting to have a "time skip" feature that regenerates the city population with offspring from the active pregnancies and generating new pregnancies from relationship connections and spontaneous events depending on promiscuity etc.
Could be cool to have a 20-40 year time skip with a new player character coming to the city with a whole bunch of would-have-been-kids now as adults. Could even turn the game's mascot into an immortal eldritch being who never ages, then have the game crash when she's bogged down with a sex history spanning 200 years overloading the save file :sneaky:

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
So for those who has the Patreon version, did they add some new sex scenes? Like handjobs and stuff
I don't have patreon version and i am awaiting like the rest of you but here you go, Crow put this changelong in discord, today

Changelog v0.1.16.0:

Added Park
Added Police Station Interior
Added Hospital Interior
Added Industry Interior
Added Offices Interior
Added Police in Police Station
Added Doctors in Hospital
Added Pregnancy Base System
Added new Item: Condom
Added Menstrual Cycle
Added "Delete Save" Buttons
Added Name to Save files (Can be disabled)
Added Genealogy Viewer in Needs Tab
Re-Added Rollback (Buggest Bug bug buggy!)
Added Base colors pick for clothes
Added Save personalized colors for clothes
Added Advanced Definitions: Relationship Points Composition for chars (decide if is golddiger, etc...)
Added warning in char creator if player didn't set family relationships
Added Truth or Lie alert (Experimental)
Added Aggressive anal sex to Male x Female
Added Kissing Animation
Added Boobs grab animation
Added Interaction that will stop you from doing certain stuff in someone's house if you're not friend enough (Like sleeping on bed or taking a shower)
Added Interaction to call cops when catching people doing public indecency
Added Homeless - Watch out. They see a lot of stuff.
Added Configuration in City Config to make all chars straight
Added Crow Notes (Not part of the game. It's just small notes and ideas about the game development, future plans, and ideas.)
Re-done 'ask about relationship' interaction to allow lies and reveal more relationships
Added 4 female hairs
Added 3 male hairs
Added glasses
Base Clothes Reworked
Professor's Uniform Reworked
Students' Uniforms Reworked
In City Configurations > Fetishes Tab there is a notice in fetishes that might change sexual preferences of NPCs
Now MC can start other Jobs using phone (Job Routine not implemented yet)
Added Eye Distance
Added Nose Position and Width
Added Mouth Position and Width
Fixed Relationships adding at the start of the game to make sense with gender preferences
Fixed Head sizes in SideView position
Fixed Double Answer When Flirting
Fixed Bug that doesn't save hair models configurations in saved configs
Fixed NPCs will start sex between them taking into account the gender preference
Fixed the non-stop NPC's cum when in voyeur mode during sex

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I don't have patreon version and i am awaiting like the rest of you but here you go, Crow put this changelong in discord, today

Changelog v0.1.16.0:

Added Park
Added Police Station Interior
Added Hospital Interior
Added Industry Interior
Added Offices Interior
Added Police in Police Station
Added Doctors in Hospital
Added Pregnancy Base System
Added new Item: Condom
Added Menstrual Cycle
Added "Delete Save" Buttons
Added Name to Save files (Can be disabled)
Added Genealogy Viewer in Needs Tab
Re-Added Rollback (Buggest Bug bug buggy!)
Added Base colors pick for clothes
Added Save personalized colors for clothes
Added Advanced Definitions: Relationship Points Composition for chars (decide if is golddiger, etc...)
Added warning in char creator if player didn't set family relationships
Added Truth or Lie alert (Experimental)
Added Aggressive anal sex to Male x Female
Added Kissing Animation
Added Boobs grab animation
Added Interaction that will stop you from doing certain stuff in someone's house if you're not friend enough (Like sleeping on bed or taking a shower)
Added Interaction to call cops when catching people doing public indecency
Added Homeless - Watch out. They see a lot of stuff.
Added Configuration in City Config to make all chars straight
Added Crow Notes (Not part of the game. It's just small notes and ideas about the game development, future plans, and ideas.)
Re-done 'ask about relationship' interaction to allow lies and reveal more relationships
Added 4 female hairs
Added 3 male hairs
Added glasses
Base Clothes Reworked
Professor's Uniform Reworked
Students' Uniforms Reworked
In City Configurations > Fetishes Tab there is a notice in fetishes that might change sexual preferences of NPCs
Now MC can start other Jobs using phone (Job Routine not implemented yet)
Added Eye Distance
Added Nose Position and Width
Added Mouth Position and Width
Fixed Relationships adding at the start of the game to make sense with gender preferences
Fixed Head sizes in SideView position
Fixed Double Answer When Flirting
Fixed Bug that doesn't save hair models configurations in saved configs
Fixed NPCs will start sex between them taking into account the gender preference
Fixed the non-stop NPC's cum when in voyeur mode during sex
I saw that, that's why I'm ask the patreon's players

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I hope the "birth" settings are somewhat customizable. I get the pregnancy kink, sure, but it would seem like more of a pain than anything to have a character pregnant longer than say, three weeks, or for the full realistic pregnancy term, which is way longer than somebody would even have a game running.

It could also be interesting to have a "time skip" feature that regenerates the city population with offspring from the active pregnancies and generating new pregnancies from relationship connections and spontaneous events depending on promiscuity etc.
Could be cool to have a 20-40 year time skip with a new player character coming to the city with a whole bunch of would-have-been-kids now as adults. Could even turn the game's mascot into an immortal eldritch being who never ages, then have the game crash when she's bogged down with a sex history spanning 200 years overloading the save file :sneaky:
Yea I get what you mean. Pregnancy takes a full 9 months in real life so obviously that'd be too much for a game. 3 weeks sounds pretty solid tho and like a reasonable time span in the game's context. If Golden Crow wants to go all out with the realism tho without making it last forever, he could possibly make the pregnancy last 9 weeks instead of months. But yea, actually being able to customize how long it should take would be the ideal solution.

fesoj21

Jan 29, 2020
So far the update is great I'm really enjoying and glad the dev has put so much work into this game. An idea I have is adding a new layer of customization of freckles and moles on face or body and different preset placements or maybe a slider to determine said placement. It would add a nice new layer of customization and natural look to the characters!

Reactions: Cock-Tail :v

-samael-

Jan 10, 2020
smfh try it with women artificially stretching the image doesnt count for shit. the character shape diversity in this game is anemic
Well... Seems like the game isn't for you taste. Maybe it's too 2d for you. It happens... At least f95 is full of other games to try! Go have fun mah boy! :)
I personally love the game. But this is me...

Reactions: whereislotion

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
i wanna ask, is there a way to see the female sideways during character creation, some of em are too unique for me during scenes

Socratinovovic

Mar 2, 2018
Hey a friend of mine wants to know if you know if incest will be a thing later in the game... again... I'm asking for a friend.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Other playable characters aren't doing anything, whenever I hover mouse over them they're always doing nothing, is this happening to someone else? New game for reference, not an old save.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hey a friend of mine wants to know if you know if incest will be a thing later in the game... again... I'm asking for a friend.
Your friend must have been asleep during the patreon purge. Credit card processors don't want people using their services to watch people fuck dogs or their mom so they told patreon they better stop that so patreon did (kinda). There's an incest mod on discord but it's outdated and frankly it kinda sucked as all it did was simply allow family members to bang with the same context as if they weren't related at all. Best bet is if someone mods it back in or crow goes the "I didn't upload that incest mod! Must have been one of those pesky modders! :^)" route like (mostly) everyone else.
Other playable characters aren't doing anything, whenever I hover mouse over them they're always doing nothing, is this happening to someone else? New game for reference, not an old save.
I've not played the latest version but I remember with how the stats worked, if you had a character with a certain set of stats, they would often meander about until one of their needs got very low. For example, if you had a character that was a slob and not social, they wouldn't bother showering or socializing until their respective stats got really low.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes