Info regarding Pandora 2

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, does anyone have any info regarding Pandora 2 which is in development by Tora Productions ? Pandora is the first adult VN that I played and is one of my favourites, I am very excited about its sequel yet only thing I know is that Tora Productions will release it complete (a good thing in my mind) and nothing till then, only progress updates with patreons, so does anybody has any info regarding that, any estimates till release or how much progress is complete, thank you.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like Mortze and Tlaero are still hanging out at Shark's Lagoon. Here's the Pandora thread. Not much info about Pandora 2 other than it was announced in January, with some speculation about a Summer release.

Looking at Tlaero and Mortze's Patreon, it looks like they are focused on Darkness Falls at the moment.

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Looks like Mortze and Tlaero are still hanging out at Shark's Lagoon. Here's the Pandora thread. Not much info about Pandora 2 other than it was announced in January, with some speculation about a Summer release.

Looking at Tlaero and Mortze's Patreon, it looks like they are focused on Darkness Falls at the moment.

Hey thanks for the input, sorry I'm late, just thought about checking this thread for any new info, Isn't the Darkness Falls finished ? Or atleast the current season, this is what I understand and that now they are focusing fully on Pandora 2, what I recall from their last public post.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Well sad news for me and anyone else who is/was looking forward to Pandora sequel.

Tlaero has decided to say farewell to erotic games. Mortze will continue with a new partner. But atm no plan of continuing the current ongoing games, and sadly even on the list of current games Mortze has listed Pandora as the one he is least interested in and least likely to continue. A very disappointing turn of events for those looking forward to Pandora, unless there is some major change in fututre, Pandora is gone for good.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm not sure about Pandora, but the news about Tlaero quitting isn't that new any more for F95zone. You may find more about it or maybe even a direct answer to the things of your interest from Tlaero herself here.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well sad news for me and anyone else who is/was looking forward to Pandora sequel.

Tlaero has decided to say farewell to erotic games. Mortze will continue with a new partner. But atm no plan of continuing the current ongoing games, and sadly even on the list of current games Mortze has listed Pandora as the one he is least interested in and least likely to continue. A very disappointing turn of events for those looking forward to Pandora, unless there is some major change in fututre, Pandora is gone for good.
Shame about Pandora but hope that Mortze does maintain the VN style. So the partner is iksansbot and for those who don't know iksansbot, he's a writer for LOP and wrote the LWT series to name one of them. Obviously with LOP they're based on sandboxes rather than VN which is why I mentioned I hope Mortze continues the VN style that Tora fans have come to love. Let's see how this partnership goes.

I'm not sure about Pandora, but the news about Tlaero quitting isn't that new any more for F95zone. You may find more about it or maybe even a direct answer to the things of your interest from Tlaero herself here.
It's funny how something a week old is already considered old news. How time flies huh?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I actually didnt discover when it was announced, I decided to check on their patreon and there I found this unfortunate news. All in all it seems that there is next to zero hope of getting a Pandora sequel.

I especially feel this very much, as pandora was the first VN and adult game (Excluding the meet n fuck games on newgrounds) that I played and which got me interested in adult VNs. And there are many characters which I was waiting and hoping to get into bed with: Rita, Cassandra, the mysterious demi gods at the end of Pandora and others. Also it didnt help that although Pandora was a nice girl, she was maybe the least attractive one (maybe more attractive in comparison to the college girls) , least mature, and we couldn't have them all in Pandora.