GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there another way to get Sidra than just the first meeting? I called Bruce and was able to purchase Bridgette (didn't deduct any money) but she isn't listed with the other slaves. Whenever I try and call Bruce again he doesn't have anything new to say to me. I checked the wiki and it said I needed to buy Sidra in order to have Bridgette, so did I miss out on both or will Bridgette show up if I am able to get Sidra?
Not yet. Sidra can only currently be purchased in the first meeting with Bruce.

Obtaining Sidra is NOT a condition for getting Bridgette, meeting Bruce is. It just so happens that Bruce brings Sidra in his first meeting and you have the option to buy Sidra during that first meeting. Bridgette can later be purchased regardless of what you decide.

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
I have started a new fresh save with the A46 build provided 2 posts above. Say, how much of the dog content is implemented? I have visited the pet shop and got the selling option in the computer now. If i sell the two dogs now then they are gone, and i have no way to breed more, right? How long does it take to have a litter of puppies?

The working timeframe at the Joker seems only be available at 6pm and a bit after. It seems too short to me. Also, 20 bucks for a shift seems really low, and it appears all jobs have the same payout, maybe a bit more variety?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have started a new fresh save with the A46 build provided 2 posts above. Say, how much of the dog content is implemented? I have visited the pet shop and got the selling option in the computer now. If i sell the two dogs now then they are gone, and i have no way to breed more, right? How long does it take to have a litter of puppies?

The working timeframe at the Joker seems only be available at 6pm and a bit after. It seems too short to me. Also, 20 bucks for a shift seems really low, and it appears all jobs have the same payout, maybe a bit more variety?
At present, the dog content is functional, but there isn't a lot to it just yet. Just breeding and training. Pregnancies match real time, dog pregnancies typically last around 9 weeks but can vary a bit depending on breed. Mostly it's just an additional way for players to earn a bit more money, but eventually we want to set it up in a way that lets you keep them as pets, do dog shows, and other things that are a bit more meaningful.

Both the convenience store and the theater pay the same. The night club pays a bit more, but not by a lot. There are plans for permitting raises, promotions, and additional higher paying jobs eventually.

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
hey GateKeeper, I have noticed few things during play.

- Gaia and Eve scene triggered before i had the picnic scene
- After buying Rebekkah she is nowhere to be found. After checking with the Cheat html her flags are still at unmet and unowned
- Eve custome in east street is a huge pain to trigger. After 30 min of trying still nothing (ingame time 3 pm)
- I noticed certain encounter like Mitsuko and Anna book triggered the very first time i entered the shops. If this is a recent change then it's a very good one. Should imo also be applied to many other important encounters.

Thank you for your work.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
hey GateKeeper, I have noticed few things during play.

- Gaia and Eve scene triggered before i had the picnic scene
- After buying Rebekkah she is nowhere to be found. After checking with the Cheat html her flags are still at unmet and unowned
- Eve custome in east street is a huge pain to trigger. After 30 min of trying still nothing (ingame time 3 pm)
- I noticed certain encounter like Mitsuko and Anna book triggered the very first time i entered the shops. If this is a recent change then it's a very good one. Should imo also be applied to many other important encounters.

Thank you for your work.
Which Gaia and Eve scene? And where does it appear?

Rebekkah doesn't have any content after purchase yet.

I actually just rebuilt the Halloween store today to include a lot more content and make the costume scene much easier to trigger.

You got lucky.

How do you earn money in the game?
Get a job. You can do surveys online through the computer. You can get a job at the movie theater, the night club, . . . or you can raise and sell dogs.

Reactions: jxd

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
Which Gaia and Eve scene? And where does it appear?

Rebekkah doesn't have any content after purchase yet.
The scene where you are supposed to meet Gaia for the first time, triggered in entry hall. I have not yet triggered the picnic scene and were not even in the forest in that save. I suppose some condition checks got messed up.

Does this mean the Rebekkah only has the "buying intro" right now? Is the scene repeatable currently? Given how the flags are untouched i would assume.

Oh and in the Anna dinner date park kiss scene the image showing is wrong, instead it shows mitsuko in a changing room.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The scene where you are supposed to meet Gaia for the first time, triggered in entry hall. I have not yet triggered the picnic scene and were not even in the forest in that save. I suppose some condition checks got messed up.

Does this mean the Rebekkah only has the "buying intro" right now? Is the scene repeatable currently? Given how the flags are untouched i would assume.

Oh and in the Anna dinner date park kiss scene the image showing is wrong, instead it shows mitsuko in a changing room.
Sounds like I have a couple of things to run down. Thank you for reporting them.

As for Rebekkah, it should just be a one time scene, if it's repeating then I need to fix it.

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
As for Rebekkah, it should just be a one time scene, if it's repeating then I need to fix it.
I think you misunderstood. My problem is after the Rebekkah intro played out none of her flags got changed, even if she has no content right now, at least both of her flags should change to met and owned.

Because when her content gets added in the future and in such case of mine, who already had the intro scene, people will wonder why none of her content is triggering. That's also the reason why i'm asking if the scene is repeatable, because i imagine it's tied to the flag "met/unmet".

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think you misunderstood. My problem is after the Rebekkah intro played out none of her flags got changed, even if she has no content right now, at least both of her flags should change to met and owned.

Because when her content gets added in the future and in such case of mine, who already had the intro scene, people will wonder why none of her content is triggering. That's also the reason why i'm asking if the scene is repeatable, because i imagine it's tied to the flag "met/unmet".
Adding on, both Brigette and Rebekkah (as of A46) are "unmet" and "unowned" after doing their intro scenes.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
I have a lot saved from A43 especially for Anna and Eve. Will I need to start over from the beginning in this version?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have a lot saved from A43 especially for Anna and Eve. Will I need to start over from the beginning in this version?
Saves should load from one version to the next. As of right now, the game will support saves as old as A18. In other words, with one build a month, saves from any time in the last two years should be fine.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I noticed on the dev's patreon page some mention of marriage. Is this something implemented already in the game and can you marry more than one of the girls? (Please say yes)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Marriage is a work in progress. At present, you can buy Anna a ring, ask her to marry you, look at dresses, talk about the kind of wedding you want to have, and a few other things. I'm still working toward the wedding itself.

Additionally, you can now ask Eve to marry you as well, but that's as far as her marriage content progresses so far.

Yes, you will be able to marry more than one character in the game, and be married to more than one at a time if you really want.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Marriage is a work in progress. At present, you can buy Anna a ring, ask her to marry you, look at dresses, talk about the kind of wedding you want to have, and a few other things. I'm still working toward the wedding itself.

Additionally, you can now ask Eve to marry you as well, but that's as far as her marriage content progresses so far.

Yes, you will be able to marry more than one character in the game, and be married to more than one at a time if you really want.
Hell yeah man!!!

Reactions: a1fox3
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes