FranklyN

May 12, 2018
So I notice the option to give permission to Futa Misaki, are there currently any scenes where you discover her doing stuff?

Also trying to get her missionary scene in master bedroom to work but it doesn't seem to...
There are two scenes where Misaki puts her new equipment to use, one with Eve (Eve can't be a virgin, between 8 and 18 h and Eve is not in advanced pregnancy stage - in the living room or servant quarters) and one with Anna (pet play and let Misaki take the lead).

The missionary scene is fixed in the newest build.

Is there a point to the alley scene w Mitsuko?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also... Are Maki and Bubbles still in the game? Or have they been removed? I kept looking for them the last couple times I played through and they never triggered.... Just curious.

Thanks. Not a big deal, just curious.
The alley scene is one of two ways to get to know Red, he has some Story Content with Willy and Claire and lewd stuff with Elodie and a follow up with Mitsuko if you take his card and call him from the Study. Seems like he'll be some sort of "trainer" for your Girls.

how do i trigger the chastity scene? I got mitsuko 600+ affection and still nothing
You need to have the cage, not be caged, be in the Master Bedroom between 6 and 18 h and Mitsuko's affection needs to be 775+ and fear less than 100.

Me neither. Is there some hidden trigger for it beyond just the previous scene and going to bed together?
It's a sleep Event scene, Anna has to be sleeping in the Master Bedroom and you need to have seen the Breakfast Scene in which you talk about the plans for the wedding.

Reactions: Forgotted

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It's a sleep Event scene, Anna has to be sleeping in the Master Bedroom and you need to have seen the Breakfast Scene in which you talk about the plans for the wedding.
I know that. But I've fulfilled that conditions and have tried RNG grinding for it to no avail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Renart

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
I know that. But I've fulfilled that conditions and have tried RNG grinding for it to no avail.
Exactly my case then it suddenly popped eventually, that's why I wonder if it's related to how close to the wedding you are or something.

In any case the wedding needs to happen and be perfect cause Anna is simply precious.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
so is there way to "farm" point other than go back and forth many times ?
No, but there's an alternative:

1) Go to

2) Upload save file.

3) Copy and save data to word processor (like Notepad)

4) Search "id": “REPLACE WITH CHARACTER NAME“ (Be sure to include parantheses)

4.5) You should see "affection" "trust" "fear" stats under that name, somewhere in a list of 10-15 variables. Again, only change number, DON"T REMOVE COMMA

5) You can raise any character's affection, even Katy or Elodie or those other people

6) You can cheat out money via “money” under "Intro": "Played",

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017

1) Go to

2) Upload save file.

4.5) You should see "affection" "trust" "fear" stats under that name, somewhere in a list of 10-15 variables. Again, only change number, DON"T REMOVE COMMA

5) You can raise any character's affection, even Katy or Elodie or those other people

Fun factor: if you change "outfitID": "eve.outfit", to "outfitID": "anna.outfit", both girls wear alway the same dress.
Attention: when you do this both closets are connected and can only be separated by manual "uncheating" .
You can also "cheat" clothes using a paint program. Atm it's more fun for me to play with the paper doll system.

My "3 girls" atm:
Inh-W.jpg
:D
GateKeeper
Which characters have the PD atm active? And hoping Rebekkah gets her paper doll and more content soon.
Btw: asks Eve for sex and Rey for transformation somewhere in the story line or have I to force it? And how can I kick Yami out?

PS: there is a fault when you remove the maid dress in the closet, the gloves persist. (fault was already there before my "cheating".)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018

1) Go to

2) Upload save file.

thanks so much

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017

1) Go to

2) Upload save file.

Any idea on why Mitsuko's stats refuse to be edited? I've tried it many times and have had success with other character but no matter what i do i can't seem to change her stats.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Paper doll is currently working for Anna, Eve, Misaki, and Rey. I think our coder mentioned Mitsuko as well.
Is there the posibility to hook in the game's story system to write a mod? There are so many nice points which would be perfect (and which cry for) to add some variations e.g. breakfast when you or Anna visit each other under the table you see how Rebbekah (or Eve) starts to "work" between her legs. Btw I took the romantic path bc I hate to control people.
Due to the whole game is one hmtl-file it is very complicated to add or mod sth. Personal I prefer the unity system; you pick the right variables and time and write a mod it's "easy". And yes as you see by my pic I like to research how a game works and mod a little around some times spending as much time for that as for playing. ;)

Reactions: GateKeeper

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Any idea on why Mitsuko's stats refuse to be edited? I've tried it many times and have had success with other character but no matter what i do i can't seem to change her stats.
Do you changed all stats for her in the save-file? I'm not really deep in the game and it's save system atm but I think there are some other variables (at some places / time) which prevent that for the one or the other reason (game flow).

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Is there the posibility to hook in the game's story system to write a mod?
[...]
Due to the whole game is one hmtl-file it is very complicated to add or mod sth.
While you can open it with your editor of choice, this game is being made with Twine ( ).
If you would like to give it a try you can open the game html file with it and look at how it's actually made.

I don't think the problem is my pc but due to the huge size of this file twine's gonna lag quite a bit while editing this.
A few versions ago when I played it and I wanted to fix a few things like broken passage links or variables written wrong I opted to edit the html file elsewhere instead of with Twine.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
If you would like to give it a try you can open the game html file with it and look at how it's actually made.
Thx. I just gave Twine a try and the game looks like a cobweb and brings my system to an edge. :ROFLMAO:
I think if you are not really in html game programing you better let it be to manipulate the game gears here.
But it is very interesting to see how it works.
As I said unity is much easier to mod. You write a little "program" and hook it in the original game like a add-on patch just by dropping it in the original game folder. I asked myself already if it is possible to make a game "modular" with it by using all game branches in containers.

• Hey there
Reactions: Knight 001

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
I don't think it's possible to do something like that with Twine based games.
You can inject javascript directly in the browser console to change or see variables but I don't think you can add scenes (called passages in Twine) this way.

If you're interested in how Twine works however you could try to open a smaller project, like for example [Sistersitting / Housesitting [v0.8.4] [i107760]]
You can directly write javascript code to work for the game tho, [ ] are some examples of some scripts for Twine to show what you can do with it.

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
The problem is when using Twine you can edit the skin (story text and flow) but you don't get to the core e.g. the definitions of the paperdoll (e.g. which picture(s) for the character Rebekkah) or where I can implement new clothes (not as replacement pictures but as new design e.g. my maiddress (see my posted picture).
Or I'm too stupid for that to do in twine bc I can find and see them in a normal txt editor.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes