GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build is live!

Public build is always free. Supporter build is early access.

Links:
A77 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A77 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A76 Public Build (Free build!):

Reactions: Hacheman

herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
how do i get the pregnancy scene of umi and venus?
i do cum inside them and skip few days after that and repeat that thing dozens of times but nothing happens.

so can i somehow see when they are breedable like the main girls?

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
how do i get the pregnancy scene of umi and venus?
i do cum inside them and skip few days after that and repeat that thing dozens of times but nothing happens.

so can i somehow see when they are breedable like the main girls?
I dont know either but i did have sex with both of the for about a week and a half (in game) not sure if anything has happened.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Inheritance-A77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there any like dungeon play but not actual beating or forced sex type stuff? just curious as im playing again for first time in a while..also is there a way of havingthe girls start as slaves but end with romance?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
is there any like dungeon play but not actual beating or forced sex type stuff? just curious as im playing again for first time in a while..also is there a way of havingthe girls start as slaves but end with romance?
Yes to both

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
GateKeeper

Found a bug.
When you play the game Puppet Master and you have to choose what or why or whatever it places a YOU on the left hand side of the screen and if you finish the game and try it again it will place another YOU on the screen, they never go away.
bug.jpg
I thought I made a mistake the first time because I wanted to be male but it forces you to be female while in the game.
Any way to add male as an option without the gay stuff?

ADD: It clears up after saving and exiting the game and going back in.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've got married but they don't stay or show up really so what are all the scenes in the change logs?
We will need GateKeeper to come around and let us know about them.

GateKeeper Rey keeps switching back to her original clothes after putting on the maid dress.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you all for the bug reports. Passed those to our coders.

As for the family, the only reason they wouldn't be showing up would be if they weren't set properly at any point. If you've invited them, they should show up. If not, could you pass me a save file? I can get one of our coders to look at it and see if they can find the source of the problem.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Also, anyone who has been playing A77: Does it FEEL easier to find NPC scenes now in the places we've converted to the new movement system? In theory, if a character is present, the game should always pull a character driven scene and only display non-npc scenes if no one is in the location. Changelog has a full list of locations converted and we hope to finish up the mansion locations in the next build.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It will be interesting if (in the lab) MC can do experiments (permanent) on himself ! It will be interesting to see how others will react and feel about the MC (when they see him after these experiments)!

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Do people actually want to see more stuff with Red? (Not kinkshaming or calling people out, I'm legitimately curious.)

Last edited:

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Do people actually want to see more stuff with Red?
Not a big fan of ntr myself, but I find he adds a fun dynamic to the game, it also adds some nice voyeur elements and a bit of tension as well. I'd find it specially nice if you can get rid of him as well, not just keep him away from the girls.

But I don't see Red as a priority, and the game can work fine without him.

Reactions: Godmachalka
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes