lOrD1212

Mar 20, 2020
"* Added a scene where you can walk in on Misaki joining Eve and Sidra for their sleepover. .5k words of content submitted by Suprazord."

I did the sleepover scenes up until the point where all they do is the kissing practice but can't seem to trigger this one.

Anyone know how to trigger this scene?

Reactions: Southrim

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Tried the "Female MC"-Version, but it's completely a mess. It took like 5 scenes and the girls were calling me Master instead of Mistress and during sex the "female" MC had a penis again.
Because the female sex scenes haven't been written yet.

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
So getting started and checked the wiki, is there a reason to be cruel/treat slaves like fucktoys? A lot of the content seems to rely on being nice and affectionate. Not against doing either but I'd rather be the type that gets the most content first.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think with the FemMC, we might need to see more scissoring with the other female characters, just to make it stand out from other games with a choice of MC gender and the FemMC just pulls out a strap-on when they have sex. Honestly, most people who play a female character probably don't want a dick, real or plastic.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A86a Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A86a Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A85 Public Build (Free Build.):

Reactions: JawohlMeme

JeeJeeJeez

Apr 29, 2021
First time I feel so dirty reading something (uncle's diaries about the girls found in the library, mostly) that I had to delete it from my computer but also run a free space overrwiter to make sure all vestiges of it were removed from my drive before taking a shower.

Oh also, one of the diaries in the master bedroom adresses the MC regardless of chosen gender at start. Female MC's are still adressed as "man".

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
A86a Cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support the Dev: , ,
Join the Dev on Discord:
Join the Dev on Reddit:
Wiki (VERY OUTDATED):

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah that's not much better than screenshot number 3.
The art on the OP was when it first came out and it has changed a lot since then, my post was from 2019 over 4 years ago.

When this first came out she was flat chested and really looked like a loli but now it has changed to look more like a adult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dumbass55

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Any plans for future femdom content with Mitsuko? It'd be nice to see some femdom content with the other girls too, the femdom content with the girls in the manor definitely should progress organically if the MC decides to wear the chastity device and let Mitsuko essentially be his keyholder.

Reactions: Umbra_2079
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes