Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Is the NTR/Red’s content still being worked on? I was a patron for a while but dropped out because it seemed like that content was no longer being updated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
what futa scenes are besides the blind girl and Eve? are there any involving Anna?
theres at least one with mitsuko inolving the lab and another sence i had trigger randomly with futa mitsuko were she was trhe dominate one no clue how to re tirgger that one

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is there a brave soul that could upade the wiki or at least a semi walkthrough of some events. and secondly do some events need a mimum fear requirment to active

herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
How do i fix Bridgette fertility?
i used the lab research tons of times and nothing happens with her there. I did use fertility enhancer on her but it said its too weak. so how do i continue?

ps. i use version 92 whats currently on the mainpage

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So how ""complete"" is this game really, been reading around a bit, including wiki, and even played some.

Its pretty hard to tell.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Define: Complete
How many characters are clearly massively under baked, and how many are if any fully cooked,
how many endings are there,
how often will you see repeat scenes because not enough other ones were made yet,
how many times are you going to have to read X is not implemented yet or what have you,
how many new things are still being worked on or planned
how much info has creator said on is end point (if there is one outside what people add)
do they have any content to you being female or is that just scraps left over when it was planned?
etc...

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So how ""complete"" is this game really, been reading around a bit, including wiki, and even played some.

Its pretty hard to tell.
Well the first mistake was looking at the wiki. That hasn't really been updated in years.
As for how complete the game is, when the Aftermath Team says it's done.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
How many characters are clearly massively under baked, and how many are if any fully cooked,
how many endings are there,
how often will you see repeat scenes because not enough other ones were made yet,
how many times are you going to have to read X is not implemented yet or what have you,
how many new things are still being worked on or planned
how much info has creator said on is end point (if there is one outside what people add)
do they have any content to you being female or is that just scraps left over when it was planned?
etc...
For a more in depth complaint, search my posts in this thread, I wrote a longer one about issues including probably the answer you are looking for.
I don't know about female MC, supposedly there's at least some content, and a lot of daily scenes should be there regardless of MC gender anyway.
TLDR: Think of it as a demo and try it out, but I find it lacks too much to do a full on playthrough.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
For a more in depth complaint, search my posts in this thread, I wrote a longer one about issues including probably the answer you are looking for.
I don't know about female MC, supposedly there's at least some content, and a lot of daily scenes should be there regardless of MC gender anyway.
TLDR: Think of it as a demo and try it out, but I find it lacks too much to do a full on playthrough.
Ya it seems so but that why I am asking mixed things from all I read, its been years and its simplistic with no clear signs of major issues with developers like fighting or splitting apart taking it apart etc...would think it was quite done but idk.

As far as I can tell ? (again its hard to tell) there is no content removed ? from being female it just calls you a guy non stop and says you have a penis (which is odd considering you can't cheat add a penis but there is alchemy and futa content.. all really odd and hard to tell).

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
As far as I can tell ? (again its hard to tell) there is no content removed ? from being female it just calls you a guy non stop and says you have a penis (which is odd considering you can't cheat add a penis but there is alchemy and futa content.. all really odd and hard to tell).
The female MC option was added quite recently (past 6 months?) so bugs and issues will pop up on that front.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
The female MC option was added quite recently (past 6 months?) so bugs and issues will pop up on that front.
I mean its not really a bug just has no checks for it. Which is understandable in the donated story bits, but odd in "official" bits.

Thanks for letting me know how recent it was added, I figured it must have been pretty new,
and I suppose 6months is recent enough. Though only since I compare it to Love & Second Base that added the already in game female character option like 5 years ago and yet she has almost 0 content (though that more because that creator adds a new woman npc every full turn of the moon).

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I mean its not really a bug just has no checks for it. Which is understandable in the donated story bits, but odd in "official" bits.

Thanks for letting me know how recent it was added, I figured it must have been pretty new,
and I suppose 6months is recent enough. Though only since I compare it to Love & Second Base that added the already in game female character option like 5 years ago and yet she has almost 0 content (though that more because that creator adds a new woman npc every full turn of the moon).
Check Andrealphus' game again; he focused mainly on Bree for the past year since the main game was finished (though he did add those three extras). She should have plenty of content at this point. But, I don't want to digress from this thread.

CrimsonSpooker

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone know how/where to trigger Gaia’s post virginity sex scene? And also how to get the next part of the Bridgitte fertility questline after getting her papers from the farm?

Honestly this is my biggest gripe with the game. That whenever new content is added I have next to no idea what the actual triggers are. So I don’t know if I’m missing something, have godawful RNG, or it’s just straight up bugged.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes