tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
How many characters are clearly massively under baked, and how many are if any fully cooked,
how many endings are there,
how often will you see repeat scenes because not enough other ones were made yet,
how many times are you going to have to read X is not implemented yet or what have you,
how many new things are still being worked on or planned
how much info has creator said on is end point (if there is one outside what people add)
do they have any content to you being female or is that just scraps left over when it was planned?
etc...
i dont think any endings are added and you will repeat quite alot of scenes as lot are just general interaction but trying to trigger more unqie sences is a lot harder since there are a bit of them but with no actuly info on how to trigger them

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New build of Inheritance is live!

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A92 Cheat Build (Includes Cheat Menu. Supporters Only Build. Early Access.

A93 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A92 Public Build (Free Build.):

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
How many characters are clearly massively under baked, and how many are if any fully cooked,
how many endings are there,
how often will you see repeat scenes because not enough other ones were made yet,
how many times are you going to have to read X is not implemented yet or what have you,
how many new things are still being worked on or planned
how much info has creator said on is end point (if there is one outside what people add)
do they have any content to you being female or is that just scraps left over when it was planned?
etc...
- Almost all characters are underbaked. The only ones with a significant arc and progression are Anna and Eve, and to a smaller degree Misaki. You can get to a decent relationship to the other girls, but after that it's pretty much just RNG rolls for more or less standalone events.
- There are no endings, and I don't expect there to be. There are some objectives like marriage and children that you can meet, but again that's only really fleshed out for Anna and Eve, and even that basically reaches a new stasis once they happen.
- About 99% of what you'll see is repeat scenes, which is not an automatic knock because it's mostly "you enter the room/place, and this is what's happening." The great gripe is less that scenes repeat and more that most new scenes are very difficult to trigger. Want Eve to ask you about a sleepover with Sidra ? Be ready to see her sliding on her socks 75 times first. Want to see them play sex games and join in during that sleepover? Good fucking luck buddy.
- There are location specific Not Implemented tags, most of which concerns things that have been in game almost since launch, like the lab. Transformation effects for example are barely a thing. It could actually use a lot more such tags, since there's a lot of dead ends you won't realize are there because for all you know it's just RNG screwing you.
- Hundreds, about 90X more than there should be, but common practice seems to be to add things rather than finish them.
- None
- Female MC is one of the more recent additions/distractions. I wouldn't expect more than scraps for years.

My impression is that the game will never be complete, and neither will the vast majority of features. Not even in a 'the core game is there, now we're adding additional features forever' way. It will eventually die incomplete, whether because the creators move on or the money dries up. There IS tons of content, but good luck seeing it. And there's not really anything to do but click around while you wait for the RNG gods to smile upon you.

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
A93 Cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support the Dev: , ,
Join the Dev on Discord:
Join the Dev on Reddit:
Wiki (Very Outdated)

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
- Almost all characters are underbaked. The only ones with a significant arc and progression are Anna and Eve, and to a smaller degree Misaki. You can get to a decent relationship to the other girls, but after that it's pretty much just RNG rolls for more or less standalone events.
- There are no endings, and I don't expect there to be. There are some objectives like marriage and children that you can meet, but again that's only really fleshed out for Anna and Eve, and even that basically reaches a new stasis once they happen.
- About 99% of what you'll see is repeat scenes, which is not an automatic knock because it's mostly "you enter the room/place, and this is what's happening." The great gripe is less that scenes repeat and more that most new scenes are very difficult to trigger. Want Eve to ask you about a sleepover with Sidra ? Be ready to see her sliding on her socks 75 times first. Want to see them play sex games and join in during that sleepover? Good fucking luck buddy.
- There are location specific Not Implemented tags, most of which concerns things that have been in game almost since launch, like the lab. Transformation effects for example are barely a thing. It could actually use a lot more such tags, since there's a lot of dead ends you won't realize are there because for all you know it's just RNG screwing you.
- Hundreds, about 90X more than there should be, but common practice seems to be to add things rather than finish them.
- None
- Female MC is one of the more recent additions/distractions. I wouldn't expect more than scraps for years.

My impression is that the game will never be complete, and neither will the vast majority of features. Not even in a 'the core game is there, now we're adding additional features forever' way. It will eventually die incomplete, whether because the creators move on or the money dries up. There IS tons of content, but good luck seeing it. And there's not really anything to do but click around while you wait for the RNG gods to smile upon you.
Honestly I tried this game a little while ago. It has such un-tapped potential. I'm just going to have to wait for the Ren-Py remake LOL.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Honestly I tried this game a little while ago. It has such un-tapped potential. I'm just going to have to wait for the Ren-Py remake LOL.
Yeah I fear for this game to be considered good it needs to completely be re made from the ground up, just so many terrible design choices stacked on top of each other really hindering the good story bits underneath.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes