GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Beaches, of course.
That would also allow the girls to see more of the world, it would allow us players to experience what it feels to teach 'em about the many beauties of this vast land. Fishing is good but it can't challenge the roar of the seas.
In this case, it's related to the pond on the mansion grounds, but I plan to use that as a stepping stone toward adding similar content elsewhere. That's true of many of the game's functions.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
In this case, it's related to the pond on the mansion grounds, but I plan to use that as a stepping stone toward adding similar content elsewhere. That's true of many of the game's functions.
throw some sand near the pond and you'll have a beach in Free Cities style! (for when the seas get far too unpredictable or, if for some fucking reason, you catch yourself screaming "the city must survive" at a storm)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
throw some sand near the pond and you'll have a beach in Free Cities style! (for when the seas get far too unpredictable or, if for some fucking reason, you catch yourself screaming "the city must survive" at a storm)
Pond has a nice sandy beach all around it.

ktron

May 6, 2017
I am a fan of this game and a Patreon supporter, and I encourage others to be fans and Patreon supporters. Having said that, I understand why some people feel like there isn't much content: it's because it's a lot of content that is spread out semi-thinly over a vast framework. It's a design philosophy that is completely valid but the sense of emptiness is a byproduct of that. (As opposed to, for example, starting with just a single girl and a much smaller mansion, and completely building out that girl and a handful of rooms.) I think because of the way this is growing (a little meat here, a little meat there, all over this giant skeleton) it will take a lot longer for a player to "feel" all that content, but it will be amazing when it is further along.

ktron

May 6, 2017
As far as the billiards game and now the RISK game goes... I'm not entirely sure I get the point. Maybe there is no point, which is fine. But I just click through and it's like... you sank a ball, now SHE sank a ball, and now you missed a ball, and now she won. And I'm like... ok, and...? The RISK game is similar. Does it matter if you win or lose? Is there some meta-stat involved? Is it just purely for flavor? Will billiards ever evolve into strip billiards, etc.?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is "strip billiards" even a thing I've heard of strip poker but never strip billiards?

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
a little bug in the sauna: Captura de pantalla (3).png

and why is this? with less affection the interaction was "good": Captura de pantalla (6).png
when cumming in her hand: Captura de pantalla (4).png
when grabbing her face Captura de pantalla (8).png

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I am a fan of this game and a Patreon supporter, and I encourage others to be fans and Patreon supporters. Having said that, I understand why some people feel like there isn't much content: it's because it's a lot of content that is spread out semi-thinly over a vast framework. It's a design philosophy that is completely valid but the sense of emptiness is a byproduct of that. (As opposed to, for example, starting with just a single girl and a much smaller mansion, and completely building out that girl and a handful of rooms.) I think because of the way this is growing (a little meat here, a little meat there, all over this giant skeleton) it will take a lot longer for a player to "feel" all that content, but it will be amazing when it is further along.
Thank you for the kind words!

As far as the billiards game and now the RISK game goes... I'm not entirely sure I get the point. Maybe there is no point, which is fine. But I just click through and it's like... you sank a ball, now SHE sank a ball, and now you missed a ball, and now she won. And I'm like... ok, and...? The RISK game is similar. Does it matter if you win or lose? Is there some meta-stat involved? Is it just purely for flavor? Will billiards ever evolve into strip billiards, etc.?
Right now the content for those is really bare bones. In time I want to go back and add a lot more content to those and other functions. At the moment, they're a small diversion, and it acts as a relationship and skill builder. In time, additional content will be created for those, and in the case of billiards, you'll be able to place bets eventually (Both playful bets in the mansion, and for money or other things in town.) With billiards, think of it as a stepping stone toward bigger things. As for RISK, the heart over the "I" in the word is tied to another piece of content in the game, but mostly this is a sponsored piece of content I was paid specifically to make for the game.

Is "strip billiards" even a thing I've heard of strip poker but never strip billiards?
Darn right it is. Every ball you sink, your partner has to remove a piece of clothing. If naked, they have to perform sexual favors of the winner's choosing.

In games with teams, the stripping remains the same, but once you reach the sexual favors, the "loosing" member performs their penalty until one of you has to take a shot again.

a little bug in the sauna: View attachment 265066

and why is this? with less affection the interaction was "good": View attachment 265070
when cumming in her hand: View attachment 265069
when grabbing her face View attachment 265072
You're playing A25? I think those are mostly fixed for A26, but I'm going to look into the time error, that one I don't remember working on.

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
okay i have some critisims

any reason your allowed to do Eve the day after the prologue and not have Anna try and stop it?
even when the prologue explicitly has her attempt to keep Eve away from the protagonist a majority of the time?
in fact i feel like a lot of the prologue has disconnect from your choices to the first day.
like telling anna that you won't have sex with her unless she wants to.
but then you can do it the next day and shes perfectly happy and fine with it?

also eve seems perfectly fine letting you have sex with her even though your uncles diary states hes never done it with her. and eve doesn't even know you that well, but also is perfectly happy with it day one.

sorry just feel like this needed to be addressed.

character constancy is a big thing with me.

i'm just not feeling any of the effects of the fear/trust/affection stats for them.

Reactions: Arcane666

xxkralozixx

Aug 11, 2016
How do you progress in this game.Like i keep repeating the same convos with anna and eve over and over again.Is there something i'm missing that prevents me from progressing?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
okay i have some critisims

any reason your allowed to do Eve the day after the prologue and not have Anna try and stop it?
even when the prologue explicitly has her attempt to keep Eve away from the protagonist a majority of the time?
in fact i feel like a lot of the prologue has disconnect from your choices to the first day.
like telling anna that you won't have sex with her unless she wants to.
but then you can do it the next day and shes perfectly happy and fine with it?

also eve seems perfectly fine letting you have sex with her even though your uncles diary states hes never done it with her. and eve doesn't even know you that well, but also is perfectly happy with it day one.

sorry just feel like this needed to be addressed.

character constancy is a big thing with me.

i'm just not feeling any of the effects of the fear/trust/affection stats for them.
Anna has been conditioned over time. She's timid and broken, being lied to and manipulated was part of her every day life. That's much of why she takes things in stride the way she does.

Eve's reason for being so accepting at low/mid relationship levels is threefold. One, she's seen a lot of other girls taken by the great uncle, and deep down, she's always felt it was inevitable the same would happen to her eventually. Why fight against something you can't stop? Two, she's seen how her sister was treated before, and she feels that accepting what you want to do will put your focus on her, thus protecting her sister. and Three, she's desperate to be seen as a grown up. Because of how her growth has been stunted, people have always viewed her like a child, and since everything has been so sexualized in her life, she views it as part of being seen as an adult.

How do you progress in this game.Like i keep repeating the same convos with anna and eve over and over again.Is there something i'm missing that prevents me from progressing?
Relationship stats change over time, and in most cases, when you reach thresholds that change scenes, those scenes evolve rather than get replaced. Relationship stats range from 0-1000, some scenes change with increments as small as 50 points, others can be much higher than that.

You should check out our wiki page, it actually has a lot of the game's content detailed (It's been a while since someone has worked on the wiki, so it contains maybe a quarter of the game's scenes), including what stats change, who's involved in the scene, and some notes on what conditions there are to trigger the scenes. Also, the intro of the game is done in such a way that your choices can change starting stats rather significantly, shifting the girls' behavior toward your preference right from the start.

And in case you missed the link on the game's title page, here's a link to the wiki:

xxkralozixx

Aug 11, 2016
The wiki is quite helpful, thank you.However how am i supposed to know how to recruit other slaves ingame?Or am i expected to stumble upon them(Mitsuko for example)?

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
The wiki is quite helpful, thank you.However how am i supposed to know how to recruit other slaves ingame?Or am i expected to stumble upon them(Mitsuko for example)?
I thought Mitsuko was detailed in the wiki?

If not, you can find characters the following ways:
Claire: Very late night near the bar in town.
Mitsuko: In the adult novelty store in town.
Gaia: Good relationship with girls, do the picnic thing when you're in the kitchen and it's offered, and explore the woods when offered. Eve will go missing some time after that (Entry hall location to trigger scene) and follow the scene to it's inevitable conclusion.
Maki & Bubbles: Highish relationship values with both Anna and Eve, check your mailbox at the gate. Follow the intro event chain, after that they should come visit naturally on the second weekend of each month.
Rey: Internet ad through the old computer in the study.
Misaki: Recruited through Claire.

That should cover most everyone you actually have to seek out.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thanks a bunch! Great game btw.
Glad that you're enjoying it. It's a labor of love and it's growing in leaps and bounds. Best of all, we've got SO much more in store.

Already added two new scenes to the game today in preparation for the next build. Written some of the fishing content. Also been writing a little early pregnancy content today. Off to a great start for the week.

xxkralozixx

Aug 11, 2016
Also i don't know if you are aware.I'm playing the a26 build linked here and a couple of images are linked inproperly.For example it searches for Alley.png in grounds when it's actually in pendleton and in didnt display the mitsuko image too because there was a typo.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley and Mitsuko images broken, got it. Will go looking for those momentarily. Thank you for saying something.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes