GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Is there a chance to play this on android?
While I don't personally have a mobile device to test on, I know of several people who play the game on mobile devices. So long as you have a browser on the device, you should be able to play the game.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
There seems to be NO way to actually make money. The computer only gives $1 and no new jobs. The Movie Theater and Quickiemart don't give jobs, I entered them hundreds of times and nothing. I can't find any money yet you need $5000 for Bruce and another $10000 for a wedding ring. Not well thought out or done well at all!

Reactions: aspar4gus

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I was clicking a button about 200~ times to make shit in-game money before realizing this game is shit and i can literally play other games

a shame, the intros and initial diary readings managed to hook me but holy shit the horrible gameplay mechanic

ktron

May 6, 2017
Just noticed a year later this bug was never fixed. What a garbage game.
Well I will defend this game as being ambitious and well-written, but there are a lot of weird elements that are announced as being available or fixed, but as far as I can tell they never really are. Just a couple examples: I have never been able to buy a book at Bookworm. It doesn't matter when I go, how often I go, etc. etc. etc. I have never been able to Rey to transform. And yes, as far as I can tell it is not actually possible to get a job. (I'm a patron with the supporter build.)
Maybe it IS technically possible for these things to happen. Maybe like getting some of NPCs, the criteria are so specific that it just rarely happens without knowing the absolutely exact, precise conditions to get them to fire. But it shouldn't be that way. I have this sense that the code has massive chunks of content that are essentially cut off from the player experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: GateKeeper

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Well I will defend this game as being ambitious and well-written, but there are a lot of weird elements that are announced as being available or fixed, but as far as I can tell they never really are. Just a couple examples: I have never been able to buy a book at Bookworm. It doesn't matter when I go, how often I go, etc. etc. etc. I have never been able to Rey to transform. And yes, as far as I can tell it is not actually possible to get a job. (I'm a patron with the supporter build.)
Maybe it IS technically possible for these things to happen. Maybe like getting some of NPCs, the criteria are so specific that it just rarely happens without knowing the absolutely exact, precise conditions to get them to fire. But it shouldn't be that way. I have this sense that the code has massive chunks of content that are essentially cut off from the player experience.
I already got the book in the 42 build shared here. Can't say about Rey, but that would involve the lab which as you know, is not really implemented yet. As for jobs, they've JUST started to be implemented; not much point when you can only spend it on two things.

I do agree that some of the events could be easier to trigger.

Apr 27, 2018
There are few things you need to do to play this game on android mobile. First download game file. Which you will get in zip format, Download any unzipping apk from Play Store like "zip unzip" then download "open in browser" apk also from "Play Store". After this Unzip/extract your game file. then click on those files you will see a file which end with ( .html) name click on that file and enjoy the game;)
Is there a chance to play this on android?

Reactions: Lilifox

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How do you get the Movie Theater job?
The movie theater job is something that comes up when the theater needs help. Considering how few scenes there are at the theater, getting the opportunity to apply should be relatively common.

There seems to be NO way to actually make money. The computer only gives $1 and no new jobs. The Movie Theater and Quickiemart don't give jobs, I entered them hundreds of times and nothing. I can't find any money yet you need $5000 for Bruce and another $10000 for a wedding ring. Not well thought out or done well at all!
You are right that at the moment money is scarce. most of the jobs are low earnings. That said, we DO have plans to continue adding jobs, and some of those jobs will be better paying. Properly assigning characters to jobs is something we intend to do fairly soon (Got items and merchants on the list first) and once that happens, we'll also start adding some more passive jobs, like being able to get the girls jobs to earn money. Once that happens, I imagine many of the money issues will vanish quickly.

To a couple of the other people above, I see some criticism, but nothing actionable. If you think something can be done better, give specifics, offer solutions. Saying that you don't like something about the game mechanics isn't helpful, because I don't know what you think should be worked on. When given specifics, I try very hard to look things over and make improvements when I am able.

Additionally: We work very hard to correct problems as they are reported. Most often, errors are fixed within a day of being reported. That does not mean I don't miss reports occasionally or have things fall through the cracks. I always tell people to report things they've seen even if it's been reported before for exactly that reason.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
GateKeeper: A small, and I DO mean small, grievance, could you place a "Eat meal" button on the main text field. Yeah, I know, the eat meal button on the sidebar should be enough but for me. Don't know how many meals I've gone without because I missed that. Really getting hungry, y'know? ;)

ktron

May 6, 2017
To a couple of the other people above, I see some criticism, but nothing actionable.
This would be my actionable suggestion: get rid of the RNG for some of the events. If there is a bookstore, your player would reasonably expect that they can go into the bookstore and buy a book, and it doesn't make any sense that you can only buy a book under some vague random condition that I still don't understand. That's an option that should always exist. Another example: would it detract from the game at all to have "apply for a job" just always be an option at the relevant locations, rather than hoping your player will just continue to show up at places that seem to have no content available?
For a lot of this game, random events makes a lot of sense, and keeps things fresh and interesting.
For parts of the game, the randomness makes no sense.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have looked all i see is night mode and change log
Cheat options are available for supporters.

GateKeeper: A small, and I DO mean small, grievance, could you place a "Eat meal" button on the main text field. Yeah, I know, the eat meal button on the sidebar should be enough but for me. Don't know how many meals I've gone without because I missed that. Really getting hungry, y'know? ;)
I made a note of it. No promises I'll change it, but I'll ask our inner circle what they think. Should be an easy change if no one has any strong suggestions.

They need to get the TF stuff in like they have said for years now....
There IS TF content in the game. The early stuff has probably been in the game for a year or more now. The most recent stuff was added with the most recent supporter build. We've got gender bender, furry, body modification, items that speed or slow pregnancy, . . . . Check out the lab, all of the TF content in the game is localized there.

This would be my actionable suggestion: get rid of the RNG for some of the events. If there is a bookstore, your player would reasonably expect that they can go into the bookstore and buy a book, and it doesn't make any sense that you can only buy a book under some vague random condition that I still don't understand. That's an option that should always exist. Another example: would it detract from the game at all to have "apply for a job" just always be an option at the relevant locations, rather than hoping your player will just continue to show up at places that seem to have no content available?
For a lot of this game, random events makes a lot of sense, and keeps things fresh and interesting.
For parts of the game, the randomness makes no sense.
It depends on the book. A rare, specialty book is going to be more difficult to find than a more common book. We do a range of randomized and static scenes. I will actually mention that as far as items are concerned, one of our coders is actually working on items right now (I talked briefly with him about it earlier today even). With items actually becoming more than a link on the page, and instead actually being something that can be moved around the game and stored in different locations, we will also be changing the way those items are handled from the player's perspective in places.

As far as "No content available." Lets look at the movie theater. The movie theater has a grand total of 8 scenes that can appear in the lobby. There are four (Five if you count the one I added today) "movies" in the theater, and the work job itself includes three events. As one of the newest locations in the game, it also has less content than most of the locations in the game

On a side note, I actually agree with you about the theater job. I have a note to make the job offer eaiser to access the next time I wrote some content for that job.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Ran into Eve three times, her jumping rope. All three times I had no idea where she found the rope (should be 'jumping rope' else the stable jumps to mind immediately ;)). There should be a flag telling the game that I've already been told where she found the jumping rope.

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ran into Eve three times, her jumping rope. All three times I had no idea where she found the rope (should be 'jumping rope' else the stable jumps to mind immediately ;)). There should be a flag telling the game that I've already been told where she found the jumping rope.
Now THIS, this is useful. <3

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes