GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You mentioned Anna like to be with Eve in the living room during non-work hours, does that mean Eve will be present then as well? Stupid question, huh?

I do understand why the overlap of events earlier on in the dev cycle, not having many events to populate the house with and all. I have seen the game become more enjoyable to play overtime.

You mentioned you thought you hit all my points though I think you missed one: The 'event pause' so MC is not overrun by events or the like with that event flag. If you did, sorry, did all-nighter last night.
Yes, certain characters will gravitate toward each other due to relationships and such. Assigning them to the same work assignments will allow scenes involving all characters involved to appear together.

I missed that one. I just sent a message to our coders to ask if we can get that one fixed. It's been like that for a long time and no one has really complained about it, but it does need to have something done about it sooner or later.

The goal with the game has always been to create enough content that you don't have to see scenes more than a couple of times before you reach a new relationship threshold, combine that with how not all scenes match up perfectly for relationship stats, . . . we are hoping to make play feel natural, let you build relationships over time without feeling monotonous. Every build brings us a bit closer to that, but I admit we have a ways to go yet.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
2.) When a character completes a task, event, what-have-you, a flag should be thrown. At the beginning of an event that flag will be checked, if thrown there will NOT be an event. Reset the flag of course and walla. (I dislike moving from room to room chasing the same individual or being pummelled by events in the same room, a lot of the time with the same event.)
This is the really obvious change: an event should only be able to trigger once per day. How many times is Eve going to steal cookies in a single day before she gets a stomachache anyway? How many hurt baby birds can she and Mitsuko find? It'd go a long way towards making these events actually feel meaningful, rather than just something you click through to get yet another relationships point.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Would love to see some kind of hint system of what one needs to do at a specific time to advance, even if it's only a option that could be turned on and off for those that prefer the current hide and seek aspect of the game.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Would love to see some kind of hint system of what one needs to do at a specific time to advance, even if it's only a option that could be turned on and off for those that prefer the current hide and seek aspect of the game.
For the moment, the wiki serves as a guide for a lot of the game's content. Beyond that, once character movement is in place, we intend to include an indicator of some sort to let players know where each character you "own" is at any given time so that you can find them easily.

We are just starting to add story driven content in recent builds. I will keep a guide for some of the key events in the game in mind moving forward.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
If you really need money, because the jobs won't trigger for me either and spamming the survey button isn't going to happen [and, of course, there is a slight variant in the scene that adds a sentence of uselessness that serves only to move the button up or down which means you can't just brute force it, seriously, its like that sentence was put in just to annoy the player], just use an online save editor, like saveeditonline, ctrl+F for 'money' and enter the amount you want, download the changed save file and load it into the game, poof, you have all the money you could need and it takes like five minutes.
The edit save you said to do does not work.....

M1k3Incog

Jul 24, 2020
I'm sure that I only have problems with this, but still I can't seem to get Mitsuko pregnant! I mean I tried all the scenes available but still nothing. That's even on her fertile days. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm sure that I only have problems with this, but still I can't seem to get Mitsuko pregnant! I mean I tried all the scenes available but still nothing. That's even on her fertile days. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.
There was a bug where having sex with Mitsuko was sometimes knocking up Misaki instead. That's been fixed in the current supporter build.

Reactions: M1k3Incog

Ctm123

Sep 20, 2018
I am playing this on gamcore but it seem the new update does not have a cheat mode anymore? Is there no cheat mode anymore?
Not to seem rude but anyone on this site should know the elementary way to muck with a html game that uses twine/sugarcube. Which is free. But i still support the game when i can afford it.:p

Reactions: GateKeeper

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How long does it take for Gaia to join? Seems like I've been giving her apples forever with no change. We should be able to see the stats of the girls we've met so we can get an idea for how long something like recruiting her would take.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Gaia is really slow to warm up to you. I've actually been writing new content for her in this build though, trying to work her more prominently into the game once you met her.

Ctm123

Sep 20, 2018
GateKeeper when can we expect to see more mc transformation from the lab? Probably tiring to answer that question all the time but curosity has the better of me on this one. I know the one scene where he gets temp boobs but i cant seem to find any other MC only transformations. Tanks

Reactions: GateKeeper

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper when can we expect to see more mc transformation from the lab? Probably tiring to answer that question all the time but curosity has the better of me on this one. I know the one scene where he gets temp boobs but i cant seem to find any other MC only transformations. Tanks
I'll answer that the same way I always do:

It will happen when it happens. We've got a lot of stuff going on with the game already, we've got a lot of stuff planned that we are working on, and MC transformations aren't very high on the priorities list yet. The focus at the moment is the paper doll system, merchants, and the ability to change out clothing for characters.

Now, to elaborate a bit:

The lab is largely functional at this point in time, but the changes are primarily focused on the people in your care, and we're still ironing out a few of the kinks. The MC could theoretically be transformed by any of these items considering how the game's code is written, however until content can be written for that, it doesn't make much sense to unlock transformations for something that includes zero content.

• Hey there
Reactions: a1fox3
Jul 31, 2018
how do i make money in this game? i know i can take survey on pc but it only gives you 1$....is there a way to make more money?

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
how do i make money in this game? i know i can take survey on pc but it only gives you 1$....is there a way to make more money?
We broke the theater job and quickiemart job in the A43 build. Using an old save where you already have a job can circumvent this. Alternately, A44 comes out in a week and will fix the issue as well.

Whxxxre

Aug 5, 2020
Hii... I just started playing the game... Its pretty cool but its just that I've been trying to find I place that would let me in (in town) but all the places I entered doesn't exactly have any of those options... I also try to go get a book which also didn't have an option for me to buy a book. Oh yeah and I read several comments saying how to find work? I also tried that it didn't exactly have any option for that either... Is that some kind of glitch?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes