kruze

Nov 4, 2019
I share the sentiment about how events are triggered. Some important events need a more definite way of occuring, like a button on the side bar or something. For example currently i'm in the Mitsuko vs Bubbles story and after the gym fight i have literally no clue where to look for the next event.

btw. Can you buy Sidra from bruce after you first declined because the 5000 price tag? i have grinded to 11000 dollars and can initiate a call to talk business, but there is no option for Sidra.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I was digging around the code just a few days ago and there is nothing that should be hanging up Sidra's content in the latest build.

1 point per scene isn't entirely accurate. Depending on how important the event is to the character determines how much of a stat change there is. Want to see a big stat change, then take the girls on dates instead of watching them do chores. It's not uncommon for around 5 point shifts in some mansion scenes, and can be much higher than that for some important scenes.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I can't get the costume for Eve. I've spent 3 game weeks now every day, mostly, going back and forth between East street and another street or store..
Eve's Affection: 689, Fear 162, Trust 660.... if any of that matters....
Thanks for any tips
In fact....I've played it several times and never had the option to get it.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I can't get the costume for Eve. I've spent 3 game weeks now every day, mostly, going back and forth between East street and another street or store..
Eve's Affection: 689, Fear 162, Trust 660.... if any of that matters....
Thanks for any tips
In fact....I've played it several times and never had the option to get it.
I'll put it on my list of things to look into this week.

joefrancoe69

May 19, 2020
1 point per scene isn't entirely accurate. Depending on how important the event is to the character determines how much of a stat change there is. Want to see a big stat change, then take the girls on dates instead of watching them do chores. It's not uncommon for around 5 point shifts in some mansion scenes, and can be much higher than that for some important scenes.
I think it still pretty accurate... considering the amount of content and click-throughs you have to endure for those dates, the fact that they can only be done once a day, and the fact that getting maximum points depends on you doing everything right, AND the fact that doing them wrong will actually regress your progress. It's probably just as or more efficient to just watch the chores since you're not getting anything new each time you play the date (Also, 5 points is still a drop in the ocean IMO considering the number of clicks needed and the mountain to climb).

That plus the fact that that high stat yielding events (or rather, relatively high stat yielding events) also have a lower probability of occurrence makes itless rewarding to come across them. I think the rarity of an event should scale with its stat yield.

And yeah, I get that it's easier said than done to create a game like this. I actually love this game (though I really hope you introduce the physical age acceleration for Eve quick fast cause... yeah wtf is up with that??). I'm not swinging my pitchfork to ask for more, less repetitive content, I'm swinging my pitchfork for the grind to be less intense.

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
I was digging around the code just a few days ago and there is nothing that should be hanging up Sidra's content in the latest build.
Hmm... how is it supposed to play out if you turn him down the first time? Will he make an offer via a random event in the study again or you do it via that call option. Because I have tried enter the study many times with enough money and never got the event a second time.

Unlike the previous poster i personally don't have that much an aversion against the stat grind, because it fits in the slow transition of abuse victim warming up to you. But those events, which are the improtant part of the game are just so random. Maybe implment something like a stat check and then add a button to initiate the event, at least for the important story parts.

Otherwise i like the premise of the game and the intended content, thank you for your work!

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Got the same issue with insane % chance to get some scenes... Need to trigger Anna wedding plans during meals, instead after an ingame month of 3 meals a day i got the hamburgers scene like 30-40 times and just other random meals.
Tried any variation of present NPCs in the room, variations of who eats at the table with me (Anna and Eve always) and nothing.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmm... how is it supposed to play out if you turn him down the first time? Will he make an offer via a random event in the study again or you do it via that call option. Because I have tried enter the study many times with enough money and never got the event a second time.

Unlike the previous poster i personally don't have that much an aversion against the stat grind, because it fits in the slow transition of abuse victim warming up to you. But those events, which are the improtant part of the game are just so random. Maybe implment something like a stat check and then add a button to initiate the event, at least for the important story parts.

Otherwise i like the premise of the game and the intended content, thank you for your work!
If you don't buy her, then Bruce's content should progress the same way.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Cancel the halloween costume request. I loaded an older save and it finally triggered.. Thanks very much.
I actually did some work to the scene earlier today and have some plans for this coming month. Going to turn the place into a proper store if I have time.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
I actually did some work to the scene earlier today and have some plans for this coming month. Going to turn the place into a proper store if I have time.
Hey boss, is it even possible to get the wedding plans scene during meals? I get low % but i spent 30min going back and forth on a meal, after a whole ingame month of 3 meals a day and nothing.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Which version of the game are you playing? If you have both Anna and Eve eating with you, then there should be about a 1 in 4 chance of that scene appearing during breakfast. The scene was added in A45, so if you're playing an older you won't be able to find the scene because it's not in the older versions of the game yet.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New version of Inheritance is live!

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in the new Public Build?

A45

Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A46 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A46 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A45 Public Build: (Free):

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
New version of Inheritance is live!

What's new in the latest Supporter Build?

A46

What's in the new Public Build?

A45

Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A46 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A46 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A45 Public Build: (Free):

For some reason, I can't summon Bridgette even though I bought her (A45)??

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not seeing anything that would be hanging that up, but I put it on my list of things to look into in the morning. Thank you for saying something.
2 more bugs as of A45:

"The Joker" hiring scene is bugged out - red links and "error ID" for the name betty; no option to work after being hired.

Aside from Brigette sidebar not popping up, Rebekkah sidebar also doesn't pop up. Am I doing it right though? I got the phone call from Claire and agreed to pay $2500 for Rebekkah, but that's all I've done. Claire's scene talks about meeting with owner, but I haven't done that...

Overall, thanks for great game though:)

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
2 more bugs as of A45:

"The Joker" hiring scene is bugged out - red links and "error ID" for the name betty; no option to work after being hired.

Aside from Brigette sidebar not popping up, Rebekkah sidebar also doesn't pop up. Am I doing it right though? I got the phone call from Claire and agreed to pay $2500 for Rebekkah, but that's all I've done. Claire's scene talks about meeting with owner, but I haven't done that...

Overall, thanks for great game though:)
Thank you for the reports. Pretty sure those are fixed in A46, but I'll look into those in just a minute to be sure.

Glad you're enjoying the game so far.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there another way to get Sidra than just the first meeting? I called Bruce and was able to purchase Bridgette (didn't deduct any money) but she isn't listed with the other slaves. Whenever I try and call Bruce again he doesn't have anything new to say to me. I checked the wiki and it said I needed to buy Sidra in order to have Bridgette, so did I miss out on both or will Bridgette show up if I am able to get Sidra?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes