GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How to delivery?
As in babies being born delivery? They will be born automatically when they mature. If they aren't for some reason, let me know the build number, the girl, and the week of pregnancy and I'll look into it.

Hii... I just started playing the game... Its pretty cool but its just that I've been trying to find I place that would let me in (in town) but all the places I entered doesn't exactly have any of those options... I also try to go get a book which also didn't have an option for me to buy a book. Oh yeah and I read several comments saying how to find work? I also tried that it didn't exactly have any option for that either... Is that some kind of glitch?
We found a bug in the A43 build of the game that was locking up work for people who didn't already have a job. It's been fixed for A44 which should be out on Friday.

Reactions: xianhun3757

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
New version of Inheritance is up for anyone who is interested. Hope you all enjoy playing it as much as we had making it!

\

Join us on Discord!

Join us on Reddit!

Check out our WIKI!

\

The public build is always free. Give it a look, and if you enjoy it, please consider a small pledge to help support further development of this game.

Links:
A44 CHEAT Build (CHEAT Build with Early Access):

A44 Supporter Build (Supporters Only Build. Early Access.):

A43 Public Build: (Free):

PS: Whoever is updating the first post of this thread should update the sample art. The game has a LOT more art now than when those were added and are not entirely representative of what the game now has to offer.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So I went into town to buy a gift for Anna at the bookstore, but I can't buy anything is there something I have to do first?
The wiki should include the conditions for the scene. I've shut down work for the night, so I don't have the game open in front of me, but if I recall correctly, it's a somewhat random chance, but the book store has so few scenes it shouldn't be difficult to trigger going in and out a few times.

If you can't find let me know, I'll dig around a bit in the morning if you're still having troubles.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So I've been trying to trigger Rey's scene in the dungeon (A44 Cheat build), and its not triggering. I'm getting Eve's scene where she steals the vial of concentrated aphrodisiac and the opportunity to give Misaki the futa solution. But still no Rey, even did research for an ingame month straight, still nothing. So I'm wondering if the newer scenes are affecting the chances of Rey's scene triggering.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
So I've been trying to trigger Rey's scene in the dungeon (A44 Cheat build), and its not triggering. I'm getting Eve's scene where she steals the vial of concentrated aphrodisiac and the opportunity to give Misaki the futa solution. But still no Rey, even did research for an ingame month straight, still nothing. So I'm wondering if the newer scenes are affecting the chances of Rey's scene triggering.
Hmmmmm, I'll add this to my list of things to look into this week. Thanks for saying something.

Reactions: Evil13

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Any news about Rey's transformation scene? Also, I can't get the Cutethulu costume, and clicking on "Give Eve a Gift" takes me to a blank page. A43.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How to unlock Rebekkah?
Through Claire.

Any news about Rey's transformation scene? Also, I can't get the Cutethulu costume, and clicking on "Give Eve a Gift" takes me to a blank page. A43.
I think Rey's transformation content is detailed in the wiki. Someone else mentioned the halloween stuff, so that's on my list to look into this week already.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
How do you get Claire to visit? Wasn't listed in wiki...something about watching random stuff, living room, 10AM (based on comments).

Sorry for buggin you...
Rebekkah costs $2500 from Claire

To trigger the buying scene from Claire from the entry hall: 'not $rebekkah.hasFlag("start") and $claire.hasFlag("contact") and $Money gte 2500 and ($clock.hour gte 10 or $clock.hour lt 22)'

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
GateKeeper I'm currently trying to trigger Gaia's first drink scene, but despite meeting all the requirements, reload after reload ad infinitum, it's not coming up, and I'm getting frustrated with it. I really need help with this.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
GateKeeper I'm currently trying to trigger Gaia's first drink scene, but despite meeting all the requirements, reload after reload ad infinitum, it's not coming up, and I'm getting frustrated with it. I really need help with this.
I passed your note on to our coders. I've looked at reports of this before and haven't found anything wrong, so maybe one of them will see whatever I'm missing.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
On the wiki, it says:

Gaia's Relationship:

• Affection above 800
  • Fear below 250

Perhaps you're not meeting these requirements, as these stats are hidden? Perhaps you need to feed Gaia more apples?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Ok, one of our coders dug around and found the problem. Basically you need an old save in order for it to work, newer saves won't work (Like 5-10 saves old.) It's been fixed on our end and will be working correctly in A45.

Reactions: Mondoblasto
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes