3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

A.N

Feb 27, 2021
The game is in japanease including the code, So, Regardless of what I do, I wouldn't be able to change it to english.
Don't mind it, you help me more than ever, brother! I already finished the Tsugumi path entirely! I think...

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
anyone know how to get this game running?
Download it, open it with Winzip or 7Zip and put it in your computer.

Be sure you have your locale switch to Japan before you do this as most games won't work correctly unless you do. The alternative is to use Applocale to artificially change your locale to Japan, but the choice which one you do is up to you.

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
Some people are saying there is a 1.4 with two new characters, I downloaded it from the link provided and installed the ENG patch, yet no new characters :/

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
I’ve been trying to get this to work but it doesn’t seem to work it says File audio/BGM/042-dungeon08 not found how to fix

A.N

Feb 27, 2021
Where it says?
It's from the artist account on Twitter (His name is Jkank)! It's official! I asked him a few questions. Apparently, the game is a direct sequel of the first one, where Mira won the first game. However, she can't forget the pleasure frome the first game, and decided to participate int the second game. All the others characters from the first game were corrupted and transformed into succubus. They will all reappear in the second game. And of course, there will be others new victims!

Reactions: ThaChocobo

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
It's from the artist account on Twitter (His name is Jkank)! It's official! I asked him a few questions. Apparently, the game is a direct sequel of the first one, where Mira won the first game. However, she can't forget the pleasure frome the first game, and decided to participate int the second game. All the others characters from the first game were corrupted and transformed into succubus. They will all reappear in the second game. And of course, there will be others new victims!
did he say when the game will release?

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
anyone know how to get this game running?
bit late but what i did was install rpg maker xp rtp here

extract it and then install it copy the graphics from the file into the games graphics file and then do the same with audio at which point the game should run.
if no text appears when you run it use a Japanese locale emulator

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
I’ve been trying to get this to work but it doesn’t seem to work it says File audio/BGM/042-dungeon08 not found how to fix
bit late but what i did was install rpg maker xp rtp here

extract it and then install it copy the graphics from the file into the games graphics file and then do the same with audio at which point the game should run.
if no text appears when you run it use a Japanese locale emulat

Diwnriw259

Nov 15, 2020
after i complete the game one time. the new character (mea, uroa, hatsune) don't show up in the character selection screen help

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes