HTML Abandoned Inner Beast [v1.1.0f] [Ada Shu]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Imne.png

Overview:
Inner Beast
is an adult interactive fiction game about working your way through some major life changes. Play as a young man who is trying to balance school, work, and a social life. Will you find your way to a happy ending or will you lose sight of your goals, your manhood, or even your own humanity! Probably.

Thread Updated: 13/11/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: To be verified.
Version: v1.1.0f (Public)
Language: English
Genre: MF/FF/MM/Mythical Creature/Animal/Anthromorphic Creature/Futanari

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Inner Beast v1.0.0f(Public).html" to start playing.

Change-Log (v1.0.0f):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
All: - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Mythical Creatures huh...

If I can't buttfuck a griffin I'm gonna be pretty unimpressed, random text sim.
I took a quick look at the Patreon and judging from the comments and the dev's replies the focus seems to be on gender transformation and sissification.
So it's probably the griffin that'll do all the buttfucking...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Tittle says 0.90 but no link for it?
Yep, but unfortunately I'm not supporting the author of the game so... if anyone here is doing it, if he/she wants to post the updated version, I'll add it with pleasure at the OP. I apologize, that I can't give you the latest version :/

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Why is this tagged as 0.90 and the download link says 0.85? @nam654

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why is this tagged as 0.90 and the download link says 0.85? @nam654
Like I said one message before yours, I don't have that version!
I.. should've put the current version and say it was only updated in the topic? I thought I had to put the version up to date in the title as well :/

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Like I said one message before yours, I don't have that version!
I.. should've put the current version and say it was only updated in the topic? I thought I had to put the version up to date in the title as well :/
You should post the version that the thread has...

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I took a quick look at the Patreon and judging from the comments and the dev's replies the focus seems to be on gender transformation and sissification.
So it's probably the griffin that'll do all the buttfucking...
Important info ;)

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
the author had more content on the abandoned game and with less bugs. this trend of putting out bare bones demos with a few minutes of content while asking for patreon support is just bizarre.

Reactions: Arcane666

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
anyone can put this on mega? i can't seem to download on mediafire it usually nevr ends the download. i already tried on 3 broswers and different ips.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Basically random wandering around with a few non-erotic scenarios, and an M to F transformation. Everything else is not implemented yet or place holders. Really kind of pointless to have it even released at this point.

Reactions: Demiare

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Basically random wandering around with a few non-erotic scenarios, and an M to F transformation. Everything else is not implemented yet or place holders. Really kind of pointless to have it even released at this point.
You missed the movie theater bj.