HTML Abandoned Inner Beast [v1.1.0f] [Ada Shu]

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
If this is about male to f transformation then I'm not interested...So is it?

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
It is. And what's worse it's annoyingly bugged as well.
Is there no longer a male path? There used to be one in the previous version of this game. I remember the MC having dreams from the male point of view and meeting some witch girl at a bar. Quick playthrough made me think it might still be there but its too grindy and barren to bother testing that theory. When it asks what you want to focus on (something about your reflection) you can pick masculinity and if you get the voyeur scenes (wander) you should be able to keep/raise masculinity by always selecting the masculine option.

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Quick playthrough made me think it might still be there but its too grindy and barren to bother testing that theory. When it asks what you want to focus on (something about your reflection) you can pick masculinity and if you get the voyeur scenes you should be able to keep/raise masculinity by always selecting the masculine option.
Yeah, I pick focus on masculinity and get a willpower check failed every time. :D

Well, I don't actually mind the transformation if it's done right, but currently the game is grindy as hell and every third random event is an empty page for me (and yeah I know it says it's supposed to be fixed. It's not), so I just won't bother for now.

Reactions: T800 and Drafox