Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Fireak

Aug 19, 2021
I have so many issues with the texts. I keep getting to day 8 and then something happens with the phone, for example I can't respond to the girldfriend or I save the game and leave. Come back to the save, and then I have to answer my phone, but there are no messages and it shows me the first launch messages for each of them.

I really like the concept and design of the game but its kinda buggy for me and I have no way to troubleshoot it. Or a fast way of skipping the game where I have to click on the circles to lvl up dom,sub, fem and mas.

Reactions: buggs

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
To not get the bug, after you go to university on day 7, go to your room and don't click anything until your phone gets the blue dot, then you can answer the text from your gf and continue playing.

Reactions: jean26aa and zmn

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I have so many issues with the texts. I keep getting to day 8 and then something happens with the phone, for example I can't respond to the girldfriend or I save the game and leave. Come back to the save, and then I have to answer my phone, but there are no messages and it shows me the first launch messages for each of them.

I really like the concept and design of the game but its kinda buggy for me and I have no way to troubleshoot it. Or a fast way of skipping the game where I have to click on the circles to lvl up dom,sub, fem and mas.
I was initially confused as to whether Jessica is a girlfriend, sister, or mother, LOL. She looks like a girlfriend but often talks like his mother . . . so. Regardless, I couldn't get past the week later phone issue with Jessica either.

Oct 25, 2017
this has so many flow problems. If it really wants us to spend the damned points in shaving early on then why in the flying FUCK are we allowed to spend on other shit beforehand and softlock the rest of the game? So frustrating. Like, just lock the damn skill tree early game, is it so fucking difficult? jesus christ

Antv12

Jan 29, 2018
The developer is clearly more of an ass-f%cking expert than a game developer.

You can't skip the dialogs - you can see the ego of his writing talent right away.

You can't save and roll back actions - you can see the ego of his game designer's talent right away.

Lack of even a trivial fucking sound volume setting - shows the permanent brain damage right away.

Dude, get out the dick from your ass and start fucking thinking about the game while you're at it.

By the way yes, the visual style is great, my respects to the artist (even if he's you)

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Game is fundamentally broken. Saving and reloading breaks so many things way too often, the texts are broken in every way imaginable and you have to wait 30 seconds for the person you're texting to respond (nevermind that you have to click 3 whole buttons to write a single message back), the skill tree soft locks you, the dialogue is so slow and has no way to skip if I'm forced to replay because, again, the game is broken. It's a shame because the writing isn't bad (it's nothing amazing but it's not bad) and the art style is great.

crasolp

Apr 2, 2020
you can reply to Jessica, click on the message as usual and then click on the answer choice as usual even if you don't see the answer, the answer is invisible a little higher than usual.
this is the right solution to the game problem , looking very good and
click to be able to reply to Jessica and be able to continue on the parquet just below the
drawer . solved this i have a problem how to solve....
I hope someone can figure out how to pass this very puzzling game....
very thanks.. 20230217_234458.jpg

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
this is the right solution to the game problem , looking very good and
click to be able to reply to Jessica and be able to continue on the parquet just below the
drawer . solved this i have a problem how to solve....
I hope someone can figure out how to pass this very puzzling game....
very thanks.. View attachment 2398464
You can pass that game based on bold words from the text.
If it is "clit", select (hold left click) the first circle, and if it is "pussy", select the second circle.
The problem is that text is a bitter high, so you must play on fullscreen mode to better see the text.

Reactions: crasolp

zmn

Sep 15, 2017
Not much new content - almost nothing new in v0.5 - a scene with "Jessica pussy licking" and a "friend who fell in front of the bathroom" (if these scenes were not in v0.4).
The story ends at the same point as v0.3 - HypnoVideo 05.
Also added skill tree and reworked questionnaire.
This pre alpha release has annoying bugs, so it'll be worth to wait for fixed version.

Some tips (if you put up with bugs):
1. Start from the very beginning - remove saved game and don't load saved game or you'll catch the "phone bug". You should play it in a single run, without loadings.
2. If you don't have enough points to learn skill for shaving legs, go on doing Conditioning 02 until you collect these points. Then, after a couple of days you will be able to learn the skill, shave legs and do Conditioning 03.
3. On day 7 you can get the "phone bug" - when Jessica sent you message and you are not able to respond to it and not able to continue the game. After university go to your room and and don't click anything until your phone gets the blue dot. Thanks RedGizmoDuck ( https://f95zone.to/threads/inner-self-development-program-v0-5-carnile.101983/post-10102082). It worked for me.
4. On day 10 there may be another "phone bug" with Jessica. Try the previous tip. If it won't help then it is sad. If everything is ok, you'll see the "Jessica pussy licking" scene. (I failed pussy licking task, so I don't know whether it is possible to do it successfully).
5. I seems that the game ends after HypnoVideo 05 scene when you send your photo. The text appears about ending of the content.

Reactions: radical686

hathios

May 20, 2017
Sorry this should not be the solution to prevent the phone bug from happening.
It never shuold happen in the first place.

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
Sorry this should not be the solution to prevent the phone bug from happening.
It never shuold happen in the first place.
I think everyone would agree to that but, it's at least a workaround. The phone is all messed up.

If you save and load at any point it breaks the phone and subsequently the game.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Not much new content - almost nothing new in v0.5 - a scene with "Jessica pussy licking" and a "friend who fell in front of the bathroom" (if these scenes were not in v0.4).
The story ends at the same point as v0.3 - HypnoVideo 05.
Also added skill tree and reworked questionnaire.
This pre alpha release has annoying bugs, so it'll be worth to wait for fixed version.

You said the most important thing that most people ignore.
0.4 and 0.5 did add nothing to the story. 0.4 and 0.5 are basically fake filler releases that try to justify his Patreon and only add a few mediocre scenes.

Overall he did nothing in a year. I am even thinking he had the art ready beforehand and just crudely put them into and since it was so long ago that he created his game he did not know his own code and thus managed to fuck up the version making it unplayable.
He could have done all the new things in 0.4 and 0.5 in a week if he did work seriously though.
I am not supporting him so I don't want to be entitled but this game and this project is done. It will never finish.
The only question is if this was the last update or if he continues to prolong to inevitable and tries to suck out a bit more money from his loyal but very foolish Patreon supporters.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
I have tried and tried to play through this game, but it is so god-damn broken and bugged it is UNPLAYABLE (for me), an rather than a coerced into femboy game by dommy matrons etc. it is a bloody forced cocksucking up the back passage cock worshipping nonsense game. Onee for the GAY players out there not the fem dom lovers. So def. not for me. Hope the rest of you enjoy it. Bye Bye

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
This has been stated before. Yes, this "update," may be just a patreon cash grab.

If I look at this update from the outside. The amount of changes, the bubbles now meaning something, their being a tier system with stats. I could justify this being a one person update.

The lack of polish, makes me question that idea. As someone who tests games a lot. The objective is to try to break it, and this was far to easy to break without even trying.

Unless you are a Patreon backer, don't complain. It's free content(or lack thereof). Either way, it's free. Just broken. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 29, 2019
this game could be so great man, but right now its so sad to see the state this game is in and i feel like it'll never get better, really feel like the developer dipped on this and just released some small things (that dont even work) to make it seem like the game is being worked on but in reality its just for milking out just a tad bit of money until its clear to everyone that nothing good will ever come of it

Reactions: korko

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
This dev's Patreon went from just above 130 to over 750$/month after this release. As it was expected showed up with no real content. He seems to be working on real impressive timeline 0.3a was released back in 2021.10.06, then almost a year later at 2022.09.29, then he released 0.4 - had some reworks and a buggy scene, and 0.5 got released 2023.02.15 - with same buggs weightless reworks and old and new buggs?. Considering how old the game is people still waist money on Dev's that do not deliver.

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
This has been stated before. Yes, this "update," may be just a patreon cash grab.

If I look at this update from the outside. The amount of changes, the bubbles now meaning something, their being a tier system with stats. I could justify this being a one person update.

The lack of polish, makes me question that idea. As someone who tests games a lot. The objective is to try to break it, and this was far to easy to break without even trying.

Unless you are a Patreon backer, don't complain. It's free content(or lack thereof). Either way, it's free. Just broken. :ROFLMAO:
so I haven't played this release, but in order it to be free content shouldn't it contain new content compared to the last version? Because from what I have read here it seems that content was subsidized by buggs? The story did not advance any bit so people who have played it before had no "new free content". And its not about complaining about Dev's work, it is more exposing what he is really doing here.

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
So for those that got to the Jessica lick scene and can't find instructions... change your resolution to above 720p.
For some reason the game dev set the text position as absolute, rather than relative to your screen size.
I'm still mad that on certain resolutions, the text, especially the cellphone messages, are very hard to make out.

korko

May 30, 2017
I get it its alpha version,but man game is terrible broken.Always stuck with jessica message.Also Load break the game.This game need fixing before publishing.Stop release broken alpha game.At least work some of these bug and relaesa beta version.I remember this game so long time and still broken.Dont waste time in this messy,broken game.

Last edited:

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
So for those that got to the Jessica lick scene and can't find instructions... change your resolution to above 720p.
For some reason the game dev set the text position as absolute, rather than relative to your screen size.
I'm still mad that on certain resolutions, the text, especially the cellphone messages, are very hard to make out.
any tips on the phone answering bug?

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes