Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

sissyjerry

Jun 16, 2022
It seems that I can not take the VR,the panties,and the bottle out of the box.
I restart the game, I think I did the VR training:after hypon 05,mike came in ,and the picture shows that I wear the panties and the VR,give a below job for mike.

roseandblood

Jul 10, 2018
A very promising game. Despite the standard plot for this type of games, the design and gameplay are pleasantly surprising. (y)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
DAMN!! I REALLY Hope that This game Is Not Abandoned. :cry: :cry:
I Really enjoyed playing it. I wanted to see where it was going...

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
it was going the same way most sissy games go...to the abandoned zone
Oh, you mean NOT making enough $$$, (Not enough Subscribers), fast enough to the DEV liking?... too bad.
It takes time to build a Good "Fan base". It does not happen overnight (some/most DEV's seem to miss that point);
and IF They think that they can just create a Game, little or no Updates or "fixes"; then
Sit back and "MILK" the monthly Subbie's. Well....
- It IS/was a Good game. It has its issues, mostly script is too hard (too small to read).
I Hope that the Dev will return; but not going to hold my breathe...there ARE Other games out there.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Another dead game and another dev ghosting his supporters.
The sad thing is is that he is still raking in 300 bucks a month.
I love the timeline:
Dec 13: HOTFIX in
Jan 3: Upcoming Patch news
March 13: Game is not abandoned

He was taking nearly 1k at one point.
He then claimed an upcoming patch was coming and then claimed that he is working hard and can promise us that the game is not abandoned.
Meanwhile he did absolutely nothing but managed to get thousands of dollars over the months and even now there are still people who fell for his scam and pay him 300 bucks a month.

Gotta admire this guy. He is a very talented scammer.

Last login here.
April 27 2022
Last login on TF site
Juli 22 2021

I can't believe he made over 7k bucks in total.
Considering that this game lasted so long and offers next to nothing on content it's another marketing miracle.
He worked hard for 1 or 2 months, then said fuck it and decided to abandon it but used his opportunity to rake in as much money as possible.

Last edited:

Girlyarry

Feb 5, 2022
how to get alex to shave because I can't seem to triger his body shave after the teacher sends the text

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
how to get alex to shave because I can't seem to triger his body shave after the teacher sends the text
It's bugged. You need to follow a specific order of events or you lose some. But don't worry about it too much. The game is dead anyway.
Drop it and play something else.

Girlyarry

Feb 5, 2022
I know but I would like to play it as far as it goes before can i get a list of events that need to be done

Tanliarian

May 3, 2017
I know but I would like to play it as far as it goes before can i get a list of events that need to be done
you have to click onto the mirror and then select the legs and then you can shave them if i remember correctly. You also have to buy the stuff to shave.
Its a shame it died, it looked like it would be really fun tbh. Hopefully someone takes it and works with the conceptual plan.

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
Well I for one am glad this game died before it turned into another Perverted Education.
Consider it a blessing.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes