Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
HI, I tried to play it talked to my roommate and my girlfriend clinked into my backpack signed my details and that's it I can't continue. I tried it on full screen and then the other windowed version and same thing it just doesn't let me do anything after filling out the first page no matter what I click on the other pages etc... I have a screen shot here until I can get passed this stage I can't see anything in the game some help would be great thanks. Also, I would message the dev but it seems we can't.
1664441292233.png

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
HI, I tried to play it talked to my roommate and my girlfriend clinked into my backpack signed my details and that's it I can't continue. I tried it on full screen and then the other windowed version and same thing it just doesn't let me do anything after filling out the first page no matter what I click on the other pages etc... I have a screen shot here until I can get passed this stage I can't see anything in the game some help would be great thanks. Also, I would message the dev but it seems we can't.
View attachment 2070991
Press spacebar

Bevnkev

Aug 18, 2022
Really spacebar after clicking with the mouse up until that point I never would have guessed that. Thank you! :giggle:
Mouseclicking in the bottom right of the message box (where it says "Name, email, contact..." works as well - if you look very carefully you can see there is a off-white symbol of some sort on an off-white background

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Ok I am stuck again the last message I saw from my girlfriend was that she was here I tried to find her in the apartment I couldn't then I tried the university and I couldn't find her there I also tried to message her back and I couldn't I passed a few days nothing changed so I saved and exited came back and now I have this message but even though I try I can't seem to clean the room or message her help plz as I can't seem to do much right now. This is the screen shot of her message and as for the other things I am still level one so yeah not much to do. 1664449744876.png

Reactions: madmit

Saxl

Aug 28, 2020
so i am at the point when conditioning 5 and hypno 5 are complete, the scene with the guy happened, i got a message from the dicpic guy to send him something but nothing else is happening, is this it? or am i missing something?

siyidekud66

Jun 19, 2019
so i am at the point when conditioning 5 and hypno 5 are complete, the scene with the guy happened, i got a message from the dicpic guy to send him something but nothing else is happening, is this it? or am i missing something?
Go to bathroom mirror.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The game is not your usual renpy where you can click anywhere to continue, you need use space bar or click on a not so visible icon at bottom right corner of the chat box. During certain events or scenes the chat box seem to keep zoom in and out every time you click on the continue icon...this needs to be fix.

Reactions: okokok

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Got the box of VR gear, panties, and "energy drink", and the email from the assistant.. Can't use anything in the box. ?????

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes