Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
check the messages in the lower right corner, not read with a red dot - until you open them, nothing will change. You can also check the messages on your laptop.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Wow, I got thru conditioning level 4 and that was tough. Level 5 is ridiculous, I keep failing over and over again. There should be an option to bypass these games or at least slow down with each attempt. I am not a spring chicken and my hand and eye coordination are not what they used to be. Or is there a trick I am not aware of? I would also love to have the option to personalize the appearance of the MC, i.e., hair, eye color, etc. Also, the option as to how he chooses to sleep. I would prefer him to sleep nude or with a t-shirt only. This is the way I put him to bed, but in the morning he is in his pajamas. I hope the dev continues this game, it is fun and adjusts it to help his players enjoy the game even more. The MC is a real cutie and I would love to help turn him into a full-blown femboy. There should also be an easier way to save as in most games. Don't like this auto-save stuff.
If you have trouble with the mini and can't beat level 5 just find another game because the Dev probably thinks we are to old to play the game.

Reactions: CutieLvr

prau

Nov 9, 2017
That mini game is literally just clicking on the bubbles floating. You telling you can't do that?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
That mini game is literally just clicking on the bubbles floating. You telling you can't do that?
I don't understand it either, but it seems that some people have some kind of bug that prevents them from completing minigame easily.

Reactions: melissa777777

melissa777777

May 23, 2021
I don't understand it either, but it seems that some people have some kind of bug that prevents them from completing minigame easily.
Indeed, will try reinstalling to see if I can get rid of the bug. Doesnt help to click bubbles if it dont register.

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
the game seems back from being abandoned. how much content is in "v0-4a" though?
Not much. Considering that the Dev is aiming for 200 buck and then he can spend 3 hours of his free time to work on the game, so looking into the new content it seems that it is 200 bucks per 3 hours of work every month I guess. So 3 hours every month is the vibe I am getting and must admit that previous 9-12 hours meaning 3-4 months of his work was not very rewarding... If after a half year silence this project will resurface with some minor content adjustments it will not shock me...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've tried reinstalling and I still get pauses and sometimes even clicking on the bubble correctly doesn't register. It is quite frustrating. I still say that the game should at least slow down so that you can eventually pass the test. Better yet, just have the option to bypass the freaking mini-game altogether. Jumpin' Jehoshaphat. I love the render of the MC, he's a real cutie. I have him go to bed naked but he always wakes up wearing those stupid pajamas.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
For people having difficult with the "conditioning" portion of the game try using an auto-clicker or a auto-clicking mouse macro on your mouse (If it is capable). It makes that part of the game trivial.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if the dev reads this but the wardrobe system needs an overhall. It's not intuitive at all.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Is there going to be any femdom in the game, like from teacher and girlfriend and cheating, cuck etc.? Like girlfriend and teacher can cheat with roommate, first separately and then it develops into a threesome over time and while MC is jealous, he loves it.

Reactions: Axel34
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes