Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

hp048976

Jul 22, 2021
how do you transfer saves from one version to another ?
and how do you answer your cell phone on day 8?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes seems the phone is bugged. Starting a new game, Jessica sends two text but only one can be answered. The second one gets stuck and no way to answer it.

Aug 13, 2020
It's a little unintuitive, but when you pull up your messages, click the message bar at the bottom (where you see the word "message"), then click the message you want to send, then click the blue circle button to send it and wait.
I am getting stuck as well on day seven. The messages with Jessica are rest when you load as well. Thanks for all the hard work on the game.

Nov 12, 2019
so, I tried to do all the things the better way (i looked and answered the messages in the same place you are when they are sent). If you do all correct it begins the minigame "pussy licking" with the girlfriend that i guess for now it's not yet completeable, so you can't go on and are stuck there. I tried a couple more times, the first I ignored the phone notifications, but in that way you can't exit the room/doing anything (if you end the day, after you ignore the notification, the next day the game will not allow to continue); in the second try I read the text but did not answered them, and still the same thing happened, you can't go ahead. Also if you load the game the texts reset and you are once more stuck. Btw I love the potential of this game

Reactions: HOSTIM

havocgr

Mar 12, 2019
Last version bugs hard if you click on anything while you get a phone message, you cant respond to the message after so you are stuck.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Sadly the game is extremely cute with a ton of potential! The “skill tree” idea is great as well as the super customizable wardrobe (just hope we'll get tons of cute things and accessories to wear)!

Last edited:
Reactions: tentin and TrickyL

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
I tried this version, but it still has some bugs from the previous version. When you play the "pussy licking" minigame, there is the text from your girlfriend (Jessica) about how to lick, which is hard to read. Even when I play on fullscreen on my laptop, I barely see it.
The text is too high on the screen, you can only see words (pussy or clit), and based on that word, you can choose where to lick.
I manage to finish the game, there is no new content, and the new skill tree is nice.
Also, I am sending a table with all skill points from the questionnaire based on answers.

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Had the phone bug as well. Lots of potential in this but guess i'll check again in a year or two see what happens.

Zatsu74

Jan 11, 2018
As a few already stated, the Phone bugs the game. Restarted and got through to day 2 after school, but the Phone bugged the game again with professors msg so I give up.
Not playable in this state.

Reactions: rasham1
3.00 star(s) 35 Votes