Unity Inner Self Development Program [v0.7.8] [Carnile]

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes

John _Stamos

Oct 23, 2019
Telephone bug is a nightmare, can't load saves, and if you change screens while getting texts the whole game bugs out, tried 5 times, from scratch. Too bad!

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
Guys, this is a stolen pre release. Just wait until the dev declares it done or live with the bugs.
As someone who has played since the start, they kinda have a bad habit of ghosting for months on end. There might be a bug-fix with how many people are commenting about it, but overall this is around the quality to expect.

To be clear, I enjoy the game and use Pateron to support it(when an update is released) but until someone can get in contact and stay in contact... this is how it's going to stay for now. They don't even use Discord to notify people anymore.

Like stated before I am trying to get in contact on Pateron, tempted to do the same on Discord but I'm guessing they're either busy or already ghosting. At this point though it feels like the 'why are you running' meme trying to interact...which is honestly weird since at first they were eager to interact with the fanbase the game had.

Reactions: neet_hole

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
How can I shave or follow the instructions If i cant shave my legs, but require me to level up the femininity to unlock it. But I cant gain exp from the conditioning since she wants me to shave my legs. But I cannot. Whats the fix?

Reactions: radical686

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How can I shave or follow the instructions If i cant shave my legs, but require me to level up the femininity to unlock it. But I cant gain exp from the conditioning since she wants me to shave my legs. But I cannot. Whats the fix?
I got through it by choosing all the feminie questionaire answers. (second try)

alternathrive

Jan 27, 2018
Did you try redoing the earlier conditioning exercises? I was able to do Conditioning 2 again, even while the more recent one was requiring me to shave my legs. Still locked in room with phone bug after that though.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
EDIT :

Doing this will allow you to go through the chat but the phone notification will still be active and you cant leave the room i will try more digging .........

If The PHONE BUG happens you can fix it in Save Edior

Saved Files on Windows ---- (YOUR DISK)\Users\(YOUR USER)\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\Innerself Project

Open the save file in save editor there is one online and change of whatever trigger you missed to 0 mine was

chatJessicaTrigger02
Can't find mine, could you upload your save?

HOSTIM

Feb 8, 2023
you can reply to Jessica, click on the message as usual and then click on the answer choice as usual even if you don't see the answer, the answer is invisible a little higher than usual.
Yes, I answered the message, there was a dialogue, a plot denouement with Jessica, but I still can't leave the room.

quinnox

Aug 27, 2018
I can give you my save but It wont help you my save is me stuck in a room with the phone bug and I dont feel like replaying again since there is not much content and going through the conditioning is a long process plus the phone bug can happen anytime .

• Red Heart
Reactions: AssLicker98

felichh

Nov 1, 2021
I guess you need to do some grinding with low level conditions.. but I gave up after game bugged.
(That new point system/skill tree thing is not my favorite change anyway.)

Masquerader

Feb 4, 2022
It'll probably get better with some balancing combined with more events. I'm pretty sure there is meant to be an event in the Bathroom the first day with the mention of taking a shower.

quinnox

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah Its a No from me when it comes to saves in this game they are incredibly bugged .... I replayed the first 3 Days then I saved in school ... After I loaded the game I was in my room with the phone bug even tho nobody messaged me for whole day so Im not gonna touch this game until this is Fixed

AssLicker98

Mar 27, 2019
I can give you my save but It wont help you my save is me stuck in a room with the phone bug and I dont feel like replaying again since there is not much content and going through the conditioning is a long process plus the phone bug can happen anytime .
same here, i tried replaying the whole thing phone bug happened again
Tried the save editor but the bug keeps happening
If someone finds what triggers this to happen thats our only chance folks :)

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes