RPGM - Completed - Innocent Mating Doll [Final] [wandowando]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The best things about this game are the dungeons, which is odd for a RPGM hentai game. They're a good length, not too complex yet not too simple, and have a reasonable amount of adequately leveled enemies (with an asterisk, see the bad for more info). The sex scenes are also not bogged down with too much "sex text."

Sadly, that's where the good ends. The MTL is almost illegible, it's awful. You can barely grasp what is going on story-wise. The best sex scene is arguably the first one you encounter. The proportions on the girl in some of the h-scenes is inhuman and in general, from scene to scene, her proportions change. There's no consistency. Additionally, the gear and abilities are not balanced well. There's no point to do anything besides swordsman. I said above that the enemies are adequately leveled, but that's only if you play as a swordsman (save one fight in which the AoE magic ability takes the cake). If you do anything else then they are far too over leveled and you'll need to grind for longer than desirable.

I'm in agreement with Adirtymexican666: Since the gameplay is rough and the story is illegible, only bother playing this as a CG collector akin with those games where you just run around and fuck clueless NPCs.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

GOOD
    the love the art. though i'd prefer if annas (main girl) boobs were a bit smaller.

each dungeon is a reasonable length. not too long or tedious.

sex scenes are not long or depressing.

BAD
    need to get all cutscenes in one attempt ( there is no global saving here. once you miss it you won't be able to see it without a new game or a save before that)

some gear balance mistakes
    (why does buckler give the same magic resistance as red ribbon which is suppose to be for it?)

wrong gear icons
    (why does magicians staff/cane have a bow icon instead of magic book/staff?)

some parts not translated

English could be improved.

OVERALL
    if it wasn't for the custom art, this would be a very generic game.
    the badly written dialog didn't help its simple story either...
    i'd recommend a CG collection instead of the game.