VN Ren'Py Abandoned Innocent Play [v0.2.2] [Royal Games]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
This part about vanilla fans I never understood. Can you elaborate more why that's happening? Just curious. I mean, why would something that not happened in preferred route destroy experience? Why it matters? It's happening elsewhere.
Does that apply to real life as well? Than what if multiverse theory gets to be proven? Will they divorce their wifes and girlfriends cause in some parallel universe they are cheating on them with random dudes, despite being faithful in it's own?
For the rest of post I agree, I would not support game where big chunk of content comes on fetishes I do not like, as well.
I would say most of vanilla player but a small part for me if a game has a ntr route and a vanilla/harem route I wont mind it as lond as the ntr is avoidable and by that I meant it doesnt happend in the story at all because I think in some games when they say "avoidable" means that the player doesnt see it but it happens in the background and that can make a vanilla player dont want to play the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This part about vanilla fans I never understood. Can you elaborate more why that's happening? Just curious. I mean, why would something that not happened in preferred route destroy experience? Why it matters? It's happening elsewhere.
Does that apply to real life as well? Than what if multiverse theory gets to be proven? Will they divorce their wifes and girlfriends cause in some parallel universe they are cheating on them with random dudes, despite being faithful in it's own?
For the rest of post I agree, I would not support game where big chunk of content comes on fetishes I do not like, as well.
Thing is for many romance player they see the girl as mainly the same girl and character and that just a small different choice of MC interfering makes the difference in outcome in the situation. Basically you see her as she would have reacted in a slightly different situation and well in NTR those results tend to not reflect too nicely on the woman in question or her brain power.

Now someone who unless you more or less drags her away as MC and protect her all the time jumps on first dick she sees in a minute and let you work months for it or let herself be blackmailed over the most stupid reason or fucks her boss to be allowed to work somewhere, or betray you when once not give hours and hours of attention to her and is all round easily turned into a slut by the first guy who has some bad intentions unless you as MC watch her as a hawk. Well is that someone you want to romance and be in a long relation with and trust to have your back as a partner?

Nope, not really, you might want to fuck her but that is it. That is the problem, they get destroyed as a valid LI for more romantic players. Hope that explains it a bit, it does not even have to be sex though. Unlimited Pleasure after remake has a mom that showed serious neglect at best of her son the MC in his backstory. Well I just can not see myself romancing her after that as that MC. Fuck her hard and as painful as possibly up the ass maybe without lube, but a romantic relationship, nah , She is not worthy of my mc :)

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Now someone who unless you more or less drags her away as MC and protect her all the time jumps on first dick she sees in a minute and let you work months for it or let herself be blackmailed over the most stupid reason or fucks her boss to be allowed to work somewhere, or betray you when once not give hours and hours of attention to her and is all round easily turned into a slut by the first guy who has some bad intentions unless you as MC watch her as a hawk. Well is that someone you want to romance and be in a long relation with and trust to have your back as a partner?
This is the main problen in game with routes also sorry for only picking this part

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I would say most of vanilla player but a small part for me if a game has a ntr route and a vanilla/harem route I wont mind it as lond as the ntr is avoidable and by that I meant it doesnt happend in the story at all because I think in some games when they say "avoidable" means that the player doesnt see it but it happens in the background and that can make a vanilla player dont want to play the game.
That is different thing. Making things happening in background I also don't like and consider dealbreaker if it's related to unlikable fetishes for me.

Thing is for many romance player they see the girl as mainly the same girl and character and that just a small different choice of MC interfering makes the difference in outcome in the situation. Basically you see her as she would have reacted in a slightly different situation and well in NTR those results tend to not reflect too nicely on the woman in question or her brain power.

Nope, not really, you might want to fuck her but that is it. That is the problem, they get destroyed as a valid LI for more romantic players. Hope that explains it a bit, it does not even have to be sex though. Unlimited Pleasure after remake has a mom that showed serious neglect at best of her son the MC in his backstory. Well I just can not see myself romancing her after that as that MC. Fuck her hard and as painful as possibly up the ass maybe without lube, but a romantic relationship, nah , She is not worthy of my mc :)
Hm. Ok, I can see where you coming from, but we're not looking at things from same perspective. For me it seems like one of those "parallel universe" scenarios. What would happen if... No need to bother ourselves with that.
But also consider that some (MGA, Deliverance, etc) of NTR games with optional NTR, have additional options to accept or reject NTR, which means that even if you go NTR route it is possible that no NTR happens if you don't want. Is that game "acceptable"? Because, under "certain circumstances", GF "resisted (can resist)". Or if some XYZ person barges into vanilla game and makes NTR mod for it? Would that "ruin" game? Or it "counts" only if dev do that?
Seems to me like unnecessary complicating things without any need. Just cause in "universe A" GF fell for some guy and cheated on her BF, doesn't means that same outcome would happen in "universe B". Maybe she would spill him drink in face or kick into balls. Or at least that's how I see it.
Hope mods wont swipe us cause going offtopic :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is different thing. Making things happening in background I also don't like and consider dealbreaker if it's related to unlikable fetishes for me.

Hm. Ok, I can see where you coming from, but we're not looking at things from same perspective. For me it seems like one of those "parallel universe" scenarios. What would happen if... No need to bother ourselves with that.
But also consider that some (MGA, Deliverance, etc) of NTR games with optional NTR, have additional options to accept or reject NTR, which means that even if you go NTR route it is possible that no NTR happens if you don't want. Is that game "acceptable"? Because, under "certain circumstances", GF "resisted (can resist)". Or if some XYZ person barges into vanilla game and makes NTR mod for it? Would that "ruin" game? Or it "counts" only if dev do that?
Seems to me like unnecessary complicating things without any need. Just cause in "universe A" GF fell for some guy and cheated on her BF, doesn't means that same outcome would happen in "universe B". Maybe she would spill him drink in face or kick into balls. Or at least that's how I see it.
Hope mods wont swipe us cause going offtopic :unsure:
Well a mod of third party does not count, but when dev does it does. Then it becomes official canon that is how she reacts if you would not interfere as Mc or are not Mr Perfect superman as MC that does not fulfill her every desire and demand at first opportunity. :p

To me and others it is not an alternative universe, it just shows another side of that same LI and how she really is when you would not have been around as MC to interfere or choose not to interfere. In a sense the real her and if that is someone you do not like, well even on the path you play perfect, in the future you would run into that real her when you ever made a mistake or were busy with work and come home to another guy/girl in your bed or whatever other problem she would have. The difference between looking for a long term partner or a short term fuck buddy. What is fun in the second can be a serious warning sign for the first. :p

Yeah it is a different view and a different and opposing need, that is why those two player groups mix so badly. :)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
wait what is ntr hahaha
well the short answer is that it is a fetish that can be summed up as "main character girl taken from him by someone else".
the longer answer is that there are many varitions of this (the girl could be one he likes but never spoken to, his reletive (step or otherwise), someone who likes him and he wanst aware, etc.), the girl could be taken by various means (usally immoral like blackmail,drugs, hypnosis or good old rape), the way she view the mc can (and usally does) changes (she can turn to hate him, be dissetesfied with him (if they had sex before) or feel sorry for him but she usally keeps doing it), and the mc can react diffrantly as well (he can remain oblivious and never find out, cry, re take the girl (called ntr reversel but those are super rare) or develop a fetish for it (happens a lot)). it also differs from the american cuckolding as it is mostly without the mc conscent and without his humliation.
i hope this nutshell explantion help

HotLik

Jun 17, 2021
well the short answer is that it is a fetish that can be summed up as "main character girl taken from him by someone else".
the longer answer is that there are many varitions of this (the girl could be one he likes but never spoken to, his reletive (step or otherwise), someone who likes him and he wanst aware, etc.), the girl could be taken by various means (usally immoral like blackmail,drugs, hypnosis or good old rape), the way she view the mc can (and usally does) changes (she can turn to hate him, be dissetesfied with him (if they had sex before) or feel sorry for him but she usally keeps doing it), and the mc can react diffrantly as well (he can remain oblivious and never find out, cry, re take the girl (called ntr reversel but those are super rare) or develop a fetish for it (happens a lot)). it also differs from the american cuckolding as it is mostly without the mc conscent and without his humliation.
i hope this nutshell explantion help
Ooooh, thanks, it helped haha

Reactions: hpshi

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hahahahahahahaha the sound of inevitability Mr. Anderson

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please some dev remake this game and we will have amazing corruption-ntr game. We have lots of bad brother remakes in f95. this game needs more attention
I would love to see this go on but no, we do not need any more ntr in this other than the avoidable type.

Now add a gun to it so we can blow that rapist away I am all for that.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes