RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Checked changes to the data in version 1.0.1 and version 1.0.2! They're pretty minor, so I think I can consolidate all version translations easily. It's only like 10 map changes and a typo fix!

(The typo was really funny. An AoE recovery skill writes "single ally", and such.)

Reactions: Biochan

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Checked changes to the data in version 1.0.1 and version 1.0.2! They're pretty minor, so I think I can consolidate all version translations easily. It's only like 10 map changes and a typo fix!

(The typo was really funny. An AoE recovery skill writes "single ally", and such.)
Appreciate what you are doing mate

SelectedJayson

Sep 14, 2017
Can't seem to progress more, I'm assuming what's progress locking is this event over here, because i have to type in something. did some resident evil back tracking, but it seems like this is the only event that can let me progress.
Hopefully your translation will help me cope through this, appreciate your work

I think i have 30-40% Of CG so far if any of you are interested in a save file
P.S: Make a back up save, Used all the save slots in my save folder

1687448779446.png

1687448833631.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ToukaScott

Franky67

May 1, 2019
Hi all,

have done a English MTL with Google Translate. Have tried to translate everything except the pictures. Not sure if everything was translated properly though. Attached some pics of the menu and one of the beginning of the game. Hope this helps some of you until a proper english translation is made.

1687490353314.png 1687489771397.png
1687489893787.png 1687489994781.png

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hi all,

have done a English MTL with Google Translate. Have tried to translate everything except the pictures. Not sure if everything was translated properly though. Attached some pics of the menu and one of the beginning of the game. Hope this helps some of you until a proper english translation is made.

View attachment 2717218 View attachment 2717212
View attachment 2717214 View attachment 2717215
Im sure many ppl will appreciate it mate.Personally ill wait for the official TL but still very kind of you

Reactions: Franky67

Hortalicious

Jul 12, 2022
Hi all,

Thank you for making this. Unfortunately, I've run into a problem while playing it. The game freezes upon exiting the first area's cave in the "Auli Mountains" area, specifically when the characters walk towards a campfire to inspect it. Would you by any chance know the fix for this?

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Hi all,

Yooo man is carrying the torch, i hope this would be done soon considering im actually here for the story to read (yes SEQUEL Series is the only HGame series that i actually fully read brim to the bone.)
but man we are on a slow but nice progress, keep on the good work

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Yooo man is carrying the torch, i hope this would be done soon considering im actually here for the story to read (yes SEQUEL Series is the only HGame series that i actually fully read brim to the bone.)
but man we are on a slow but nice progress, keep on the good work
Hell yes man, I love Hakkika games.
They have a amazing story and great world building.
Cant wait for another SEQUEL games because we still didnt explore the whole continent.

Franky67

May 1, 2019
Thank you for making this. Unfortunately, I've run into a problem while playing it. The game freezes upon exiting the first area's cave in the "Auli Mountains" area, specifically when the characters walk towards a campfire to inspect it. Would you by any chance know the fix for this?
Hi Hortalicious,

yeah you are right. The same happened to me after I tested. Figured out the issue and uploaded the file again. It was related to the HalfMove.js under /js/plugins. After I replaced the original file it didn't freezed after the first camp anymore. So all words in this .js are untranlated now, but if I have seen correctly then they are not important. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Anyway here is the new link:

Last edited:
Reactions: uxuxux

Hortalicious

Jul 12, 2022
Hi Hortalicious,

yeah you are right. The same happened to me after I tested. Figured out the issue and uploaded the file again. It was related to the HalfMove.js under /js/plugins. After I replaced the original file it didn't freezed after the first camp anymore. So all words in this .js are untranlated now, but if I have seen correctly then they are not important. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Anyway here is the new link:

Thanks again for working on this. New issue is when a teleporter is involved, like in the beginning of the game. This occurred after defeating the first enemy of the game and stepping into the teleporter, upon trying to exit teleporter point B, you are teleported back to teleporter point A and put into a soft lock. Resulting in an endless loop of teleportation between teleporter point A and teleporter point B.

• Thinking Face

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Hello again everyone, a man with no opportunity to work on translations here. Thank you for the MTL given in the discussions! Translation progress should resume next weekday if nothing goes terribly wrong.

I also ran into a bug early on in my project where the LevelUpSE plugin makes the level up message omit leading English characters. There are possibly other problems that may result from a similar cause, so this could be analysed?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote