RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.02] [Leaf Geometry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
oh yea man I need a little bit of help its on the innocent rules for example If i put the files like the data and js to the file it will just show window.png any idea how to fix it?

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I literally said it in the first sentence. If you can't understand the difference between a story that needs prior knowledge to be enjoyed and one that doesn't, that's not my problem.
A game can be connected and can also be enjoyed without prior knowledge

You're the one who don't understand the difference between the two

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Yeah no shit, that's literally what I said. Their worlds are connected but the story isn't all that connected that it'd be a concern in regards to understanding the story on any individual game. Maybe if you had 2 braincells to rub together you'd be able to figure out that when the developer themself says they aren't connected, even though they clearly are to anyone who played the games, they probably don't mean it in the literal sense of the word.

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021

I see oh well thanks man but i need help a bit playing innocent rules
it always said window png which number solved the problem? i mean like rn its 23 right? which one?

Hiyosora

Jul 12, 2022
I see oh well thanks man but i need help a bit playing innocent rules
it always said window png which number solved the problem? i mean like rn its 23 right? which one?
dont know what u talking about, srry
i dindt have any problem with the game exept the time i broke the entire game with extra files and now that i have missing files doing the last quest from Luora (the new map)

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Would anyone mind posting a download link for 1.12 with it's most recent translation progress installed? I can't for the life of me get it to work by downloading and replacing folders. If someone can give me a detailed step-by-step I'd appreciate that as well :)

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Update after i re-downloaded innocent rules

What did i do? i just Replace the Data and the Js file do i need to Skips over the files?
I put the 1.12 Data and the Js files at the game and that sh1t came up outta nowhere
1722545997243.png

Last edited:

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Testing 2 After Doin skip over files but still 1.02 and i got a feeling that if i try to progress to the game level some of the game will be left untranslated and the bug on the part where the White leopard girl will get stuck so i wont risk it

1722546829247.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote