Ren'Py - Abandoned - Innocent [v0.3.1] [SushiGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mariachi69

Beautiful game, captivating characters, and a beautiful, sexy, hot and natural mother.
    With each event, we get more and more excited, just imagining
    how will be next.
    Nothing is forced, events are natural, they are not rushed,
    I particularly like games like this, where we get things gradually, with a lot of provocations, hot scenes, without being vulgar.
    Too bad there are no more updates, and it seems (from the comments) that the developer is sick, I really hope he is doing well, and can continue with this game,
    and bring us more of this beautiful mother.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MaviusJones

This game is a hidden gem if you prefer slow progression instead of a mindless fuck fest.

With just enough teasing to keep you going and an easy to understand in game hint system.

The animations (and boob jiggling) are rather excellent and unique as well.

Will be keeping an eye out for updates now!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

A game worthy enough for timepass.. If you're looking for something that's very simplistic, non-grindy game, then you're in luck. I'm not sure what it's called, but I'm always a fan of this type of art . The animations are as crisp as it can ever get. The story kept simple enough and the characters beautifully portrayed. Its really hard to even dislike such characters. When you play the game, you get the real feeling of what " Innocent " really feels like.
    Don't get your hopes up in expecting a masterpiece , the game won't disappoint you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

This is a seriously excellent game. The pace is perfect, great dialogue, and models. Love the guidance, and the fact that you don't have to worry about making mistakes. Good range of characters for different aesthetics, and sandbox gameplay. Would like to see more corruption options, perhaps a few more characters/ locations, but overall I can't find fault. Looking forward to further updates!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

marcelo26267

plot: I liked the story behind the protagonist, I liked the missions that bring a very funny storyline to the game.
    characters: good of all, certainly the younger sister '' asuna '' is the one that caught my attention due to her well-worked personality, and the other characters are also good, but I missed the girl who appears in the mall.
    graphic: graphic I believe it is acceptable, since many scenes are animated so it must have been a lot of work but they were good.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

tittyman

Pros: Good models, very good renders.

Cons: 4.5 frickin gigabytes for almost nothing. There are like 4 similar h-scenes and the rest of them are dumb dance or workout animations. Also the checklist progression is kind of annoying
  7. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

There is a bit of a grind to the game, but the built in guide is clear enough to follow. Despite the graphics looking kind of of funky (for example, mom's funky boobies), its creator still manages to make plenty of hot scenes, although so far it's a bit of a slow burn. Recommended, probably a 7.5 out of 10 compared to legit 10s like Depraved Awakening, Treasure of Nadia, etc., but I'm giving it 5 stars as a comparison to the run of the mill stuff on this site.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ultimatetheif

I enjoy this game quite a bit not sure why I just do. there's cool things you can do in the game and the developer knows whats up there is limited content but that is fixed with updates I haven't encountered game breaking bugs I'm quite happy about that
  9. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I like this game for what it is.

There is little to no story besides character introduction.
    I do like the innocent / gullible characters.
    The few H scenes are pretty good.
    The art is pretty enough.

The gameplay is just a checklist.
    The dialogue is mostly unimportant.

All in all, 3/5 because I did like it, but it's not something I'll remember in a few days.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

V&M

Nice game to play, beautiful characters, natural mother (a delight those breasts swaying)
    The game is just beginning, but I have high expectations for it.

Preferences:

1st Mother.
    2nd Yuri
    3rd Ayano
    4th Miyu
    5th Asuna
    6th Sakura

But make no mistake, I love them all.
    To the developer, don't be in a hurry to do the sex scenes, and be in the order you planned.
    Make lots of hot scenes, teasing, spicy events, some naturism maybe, spice up relationships well before real sex.
    I'm hoping this game will be a huge success.