EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_f95zone.png

Overview:
The son (you) came back from arduous training in the mountains to better his body, discipline and determination. After three years, you moved back to your family in a small town. You work from home as a programmer and live together with your mother and her two home-schooled innocent daughters. Everyday is a different day and you will get to know more about your seemingly innocent family!​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-26
Release Date: 2020-08-26
Developer: SushiGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

ls415.png ev48.png m423.png m470.png bs369.png ls399.png m_49.png m_12.png bs9.png ls154.png ay36.png yu46.png mi6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Hi everyone! This is the very first game I have ever created! I am not a programmer nor a story-writer, so there went a lot of time into getting the game working properly. The process of learning was fun and I enjoyed it!

English is not my native language, so if you spot something that doesn't seem right, please do tell as I appreciate that a lot.

If anyone has any suggestions, tips or tops, please let me know as I will do my best to make this game better!

I also want to thank F95zone for making a platform this amazing, available to me!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm... what ?

"The son (you) came back from arduous training in the mountains to better his body, skills and determination. He moved back to his family in a small town. You work from home as a programmer "

how is going to training in mountain will give you better skill for working as programmer ?

i dont understand what you mean by "skill" here :/, did you mean another kind of skill or something ?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
hmm... what ?

"The son (you) came back from arduous training in the mountains to better his body, skills and determination. He moved back to his family in a small town. You work from home as a programmer "

how is going to training in mountain will give you better skill for working as programmer ?

i dont understand what you mean by "skill" here :/, did you mean another kind of skill or something ?
Who said he went to the mountains to train his programming skills? Skills can be literaly anything.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Interesting start but the fact you have to pay the rent on day one and so start in Dept, and have no way to even earn the rent let alone the back due in one weeks time is pretty annoying.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Is there a 5-letter synonym for sister I'm not aware of? Or can the dev not count to six?
I'm also not sure about the girls' lips... They are a bit much, I think. Maybe that's just me...
Finally, the rent is way too high. You'd need to work for 10 days a week to pay that, 20 if you actually want to do anything else.

Other than that, I like it so far. Though a proofread wouldn't hurt.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes