Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Pirates support creators they want to support, and the ones who don't weren't going to shill for the paywall in the first place. By distributing the content, it gives exposure to a wider demographic and thus more supporters.

If a creator has their motivation "killed" because they incorrectly assume 1 pirate = 1 lost income, then that's entirely their own problem and they haven't been on the platform long enough to understand the actual economics behind it.
Well, the thing is in the end it's the loss for those who like the game, at least in my personal opinion. :unsure:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Well, the thing is in the end it's the loss for those who like the game, at least in my personal opinion. :unsure:
Your personal opinion is incredibly uninformed then. The creator purely benefits from it and loses nothing in return.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
So... Why giving the option to disable the fullscreen while you can't change the game's resolution ? The game is basically "windowed fullscreen" and I don't like it.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Game's kinda buggy. I've had a crash before the first night ended and another issue where my character just runs in place after the first merc has his way for not being able to pay rent.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
hmm, ngl its kinda true, people wanting your game and leaking it,,, is kinda a signe that yoru are doing amzing :O
keep it up joody14 :3

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Your personal opinion is incredibly uninformed then. The creator purely benefits from it and loses nothing in return.
You missed the point, I said it's in my opinion the loss of those enjoying the game when a creator quits working on it. Independently from how justified (nor not) the reason. :unsure:

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I gave this one a whirl and tbh I like what's forming up. Love the Captivity aesthetic and style of characters, and the ambience seems really nice, the dark fantasy where people live in caves is a nice setup for your own world to create.

Gameplay wise, I like the concept of serving and such with the ocassional sex-favor to make some extra cash. Right now there are a few things that I think could be tweaked, like the looong time it takes for the character to stand after getting tripped and falling over, or how little sexual favors can pay you, personally I think you should be paid a tiny bit more to make it more worth your time than just serving alcohol.

Regarding on that topic, I suggest the idea of allowing the player to pick up empty cups/bottles with the tray, because otherwise it can be a tedious task to run back and forth with a single bottle.

Personal suggestion based on my taste regarding fetishes and stuff:

-Pregnancy.
-This game would do nicely with it in this dark setting as civilization needs to replenish numbers . You could have a set chance when doing vaginal sex that could increase or decrease with fertility items or conraceptives, and after a few weeks of game your character will give birth to a random number based on the race of the father. The tavern owner could offer you to sell the baby to him (or hell, maybe give you the option of paying if you get pregnant from a specific client ) or you could try to keep it at the cost of having a slightly higher weekly rate. Another more common option is implementing a nursery of sorts where your offspring is accomodated there, kind of how CoC/TiTS does it and just keep offspring as a number while keeping pregnancy relevant for the folk who are into it.

Looking forward to seeing how this project will develop! Cheers!

Reactions: fakehb and Art_One

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
hope you plan on adding in something like thongs and whatnot for both genders. would be nice if specific underwear played into a clothed sex fetish, should you plan on adding that in.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You missed the point, I said it's in my opinion the loss of those enjoying the game when a creator quits working on it. Independently from how justified (nor not) the reason. :unsure:
I didn't miss the point. Creators that would quit over that have nothing of value to offer in the first place.

jekno

Jul 23, 2021
While I like the game in general, clicking on all those tiny items gets annoying quickly. It would be great if the game would determine the item closest to the mouse pointer when clicking at empty space. That would make picking up coins much less of a hassle, for example.

It would also mean a mouse-less mode is feasible, where the "mouse" pointer (visible or not) would always hover a short distance in front of the player character. Add a "interact" key (what the left mouse button does now) and a key to toggle between mouse and mouse-less mode. Playing such games with only one hand might also offer certain ergonomic benefits.

wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
I don't understand the control to use the wardrobe... Probably stupid or something, but having a textbox tutorial at least once would be nice

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes