Part 2 of Insexsity

Thread Updated: 2021-01-03
Release Date: 2020-12-29
Developer: Insexsity_team -
Censored: No
Version: 0.026 Maxi
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - -
Win 32: - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Vilna_market_BG_night.png Warehouse_outside.png 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Tried it a bit, one of the worst games here, i really liked insexsity concept at first, but somehow it degraded and degraded to some rather vapid emotional/psychological drama and became unplayable for me, this is even worse now, at least what i saw.
Repair robots and walk around, no thanks.

Sep 5, 2017
Tried it a bit, one of the worst games here, i really liked insexsity concept at first, but somehow it degraded and degraded to some rather vapid emotional/psychological drama and became unplayable for me, this is even worse now, at least what i saw.
Repair robots and walk around, no thanks.
Agreed. It started with a good idea and seemed like it had clear and obvious paths for where it was going to go, but then it just went completely batshit for some reason. Easily one of the strangest situations that's happened to any game on this site.

biglazydog

May 28, 2017
The first Insexity started great and then the story spiraled wildly out of control. To the point that the player really just lost any connection to the MC. And, at the same time as the story was spiraling into madness the game became a buggy mess. The only way I'd come back for a new Maxi game is if he was committed to using the same reserved hand (story telling wise) as he had in the beginning of Insexity -- and for the entire game.

Also, the new character art looks horrible.

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Idk, i really liked the art style of this one, way more realistic. But the story...yeah....doesn't look promising.

Reactions: radohak
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote