Unity Abandoned Insexsity 2 Dom [v0.026 Maxi] [Insexsity_team]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PeterEnis23

Sep 12, 2018
I think Insexsity 1 is a great game, one of the best on this site even imho.
Overall its no 10/10, but in the aspects where the game was good, it was insanely good.
Thats also why the Dev gets so much hate, because people actually really liked what they liked and the disappointment of it not going all the way is what makes people so mad.

Because at first glance I also agree, with the discontent of this release.
Just going by the pictures it seems to miss the essence of greatness that Insexsity 1 had.
A beautifull, innocent girl coming to the big city and getting abused and corrupted by it.
It was the "realism" that made it that great.

With that said, Im looking forward to the 2nd game. But Im not as hyped as Id like to be.

hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
Well I might give this game a chance
Lol idk somehow it started as a bad game but end up as a good game? :unsure:
Just don't have too much expectation

Senpai644

Jul 23, 2020
i don't know what yall are about but the art is an upgrade in my book. hope it doesn't end like the first one tho. would prefer it if you had other options than being the submissive pushover girl.

Non Alie

Nov 7, 2017
The answer is no. No, it does not.

That's forgivable in a first release. History tells us, though, that this dev does not at all develop a story as the game progresses. It's too bad. Insexity I was quirky-good for a while, but then devolved into a buggy, frustrating mess. It became harder and harder to identify with the protagonist, and the fact that the dev chose to have no real protagonist (i.e. doesn't matter male or female) this time augers for worse.

I am sure he/she is doing this because Patreon fans want it, but Patreon is the death of talent if the dev follows patron polls. Good devs tell their patrons when to fuck right off.
Honestly I still dont get how we went from a girl trying to get her own apartment by going to work and washing dishes with an option of selling herself to having hallucination honey, dream sequences that change realities with no real answer than ''it was a dream'' or was it just schizophrenia? I still dont really get what story did the dev wanted to tell.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly I still dont get how we went from a girl trying to get her own apartment by going to work and washing dishes with an option of selling herself to having hallucination honey, dream sequences that change realities with no real answer than ''it was a dream'' or was it just schizophrenia? I still dont really get what story did the dev wanted to tell.
As the story developed and it became clear that the "Insexity" the player encountered in her dreams in the original was a conscious being, I thought "well, this will be interesting! A conscious being is trying to communicate with the main character. This will get good!" and then nothing came of that. A huge disappointment.

micelak

Dec 1, 2018
No lie, original Insexsity was my fav for a good while. Amazing art, some great scenes...so much potential.....then it just kind of....lost direction? I don't know if it was Patreon influence or what?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
The game does not even start after selecting "New game", after passing the control keys declaring - just black screen and lonly cursor forever. Tested on Win XP-32, Win 7-32/64

Last edited:

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
we have to do what at first because I may move the symbols all over the room nothing happens I don’t understand what I have to do ?

Reactions: paddyo73

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
we have to do what at first because I may move the symbols all over the room nothing happens I don’t understand what I have to do ?
Move the symbol you want to the crib using the arrow keys and then hit enter.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Move the symbol you want to the crib using the arrow keys and then hit enter.
which bed between the cradle and the other and I may press entry next to one of the two nothing happens I have to pass the symbol in bed or be right next to it works

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So anyway, lets just slowly back away, lock the door and get the hell out of here?

pana

Dec 19, 2017
Awful game from great devs.
Sad, but true.

I just hope that they will start something new. This game is dead at start.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Just judging from the screenshots it looks like ... 40 years post apocalypse life struggles to find its way as people and mutants live with the dying technological remnants of the civilisation as was.

Feb 1, 2018
Lol, you know what was the goal at first for Insexsity I? To buy an apartment and stop paying rent.
That simple premise evolved into a... thing? Where you character is batshit crazy, people around you are even crazier, there's this girl that you like, but also should probably remember, but you don't and you are also someone else that lived in the same place as you or something? Oh, there's also this prostution cartel thingy going underground.
I'm not sure if I'm too stupid to comprehend the nuances of the story or it's just that convoluted

The thing is, don't expect anything short from that in this game, but with worse art.

Ferrazi

Nov 23, 2016
Man, you could put this game on hold, rethink your goal, then try to fix the gap betwen start mid and finale. Your last game came with a good idea, but i felt kinda lost. Dont take this post as a bad thing. I know you can do better.

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The game does not even start after selecting "New game", after passing the control keys declaring - just black screen and lonly cursor forever. Tested on Win XP-32, Win 7-32/64
I know some people don't like to install Windows updates, but you seem to have missed quite a few if you're still using XP/7.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I really liked the first game, you could REALLy corrupt the girl

This second one, well I basically think that the dev needs to stop public releases of the game until there actually is something to play. People who like it will still support it either way. He would be better off putting up progress reports and some screenshots, take polls on existing content and mechanics, story line etc and get a really good feel for where he should go from here, rather than forcing out a less that satisfying update that pleases no one

I will play it when it has some content but for now I am going to sit it out for a while

Reactions: Adult Lazy Game
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote