Unity Abandoned Insexsity 2 Dom [v0.026 Maxi] [Insexsity_team]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zampara1

Dec 23, 2020
loved the first one until the hospital scene. I was just like, can I just hug this girl? Can't bring myself to continue the game afterwards.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game... well, the first was interesting until it became major grindage.

The girl in this game looks like she was eaten by a mudrat and shit out again... twice.
Also, lots of interface functions work like shit. Like, clicking a ! mark instead of just clicking whatever the fuck you want to interact with.
And, the same ! on the global map DOES NOT WORK. You cannot enter the city due to those hand-drawn lines' edges you cannot pass.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I know some people don't like to install Windows updates, but you seem to have missed quite a few if you're still using XP/7.
You know, all games except this work great for me, so this is more a developer's problem - if he continues to orient self not on players, but Windows updates, then he can end up playing his game alone.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Game doesn't appear to work It got to the scene with baby in the crib but no matter what one clicked nothing worked. The two gender icons just showed random text blinking back and forth. Not a think worked.

Reactions: Kumamaso

Kumamaso

Apr 21, 2020
Game doesn't appear to work It got to the scene with baby in the crib but no matter what one clicked nothing worked. The two gender icons just showed random text blinking back and forth. Not a think worked.
same too.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
My recollection is that I clicked on the sex icon I wanted, it blinked, then I moved it via the arrow keys to the crib, and pressed enter. The game then began.

Can't swear that that was what worked, because I tried a lot of things during this totally mysterious phase, and something I did earlier may finally have executed.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
My recollection is that I clicked on the sex icon I wanted, it blinked, then I moved it via the arrow keys to the crib, and pressed enter. The game then began.

Can't swear that that was what worked, because I tried a lot of things during this totally mysterious phase, and something I did earlier may finally have executed.
Thanks for trying to help.
I ended up reloading it and it worked the second time.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
i liked the first one a lot. but what i see here is just horrible. the woman model is horrible to look at. beginings are shit. hope they change. probably all things or this game will not be played by many. in my opinion

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
I read comments, all say it's ugly. Checked screens - character body total out of proportions, arms length like a chimp, feet size like a 2m male, the head is huge but other body parts are too small. Why a person who draws this cant search basic cartoon/anime proportions? There are tons of materials how to draw not ugly / nice looking 2d human beings in any style.

joao111

Apr 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "nicokira, postagem: 4780812, membro: 1740110"]
o que fazer no começo eu não entendi.
[/CITAR]
aa

Nerwosol21

Jul 16, 2019
So what you need to do is get near the crib and click with the left mouse button onto it.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So what you need to do is get near the crib and click with the left mouse button onto it.
Thanks for the reply and trying to help. I did manage to solve the issue a while back and posted it.
I actually ended up having to reload the game for whatever reason it was just hung up not taking anything.
That said yea, that start could be made a hell of a lot more intuitive.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
there was a point where this franchise used to make 12k+ a month now it barely goes above 2k... the people have spoken with their wallets.
The fact that they still rack $2k every month to do fuck all is depressing.
Patreon based game development was a mistake.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote