Unity Abandoned Insexsity 2 Dom [v0.026 Maxi] [Insexsity_team]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I'm afraid to play this game, the first was very good at first, then took proportions in history that made me sad and made me give up the game

izex

Nov 19, 2019
you put robot to charge ad thats it? cant go anywhere. gameplay is fucking tragedy.

Apr 19, 2020
My god man... the comments describe a void where a good game belongs. I read every word here, and being someone who adored SimBro and is still around the middle of Insex, I am not looking forward to reaching the late game stuff, and really wanna play this new game if only to verify the horrors described.

After reading about the pure disappointment and disgust that is this game, I now have a morbid curiosity to experience the nightmare myself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The domain isn't registered because that front page link directs to the wrong place. Their actual website, such as it is, is Though there isn't much to see.

In other news, the current version is v0.13 so the v0.026 in this thread is very outdated. Although their Patreon lists a link to a "public" v0.13 which is only accessed behind a paywall. I have a very different definition of "public" than the dev, apparently.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
The domain isn't registered because that front page link directs to the wrong place. Their actual website, such as it is, is Though there isn't much to see.

In other news, the current version is v0.13 so the v0.026 in this thread is very outdated. Although their Patreon lists a link to a "public" v0.13 which is only accessed behind a paywall. I have a very different definition of "public" than the dev, apparently.
The basic .13 version is on Insexsity's newgrounds. Still quite buggy, though. I've only fiddled with it a little bit. Here's the link

foible

Aug 29, 2017
last update in 2021???
There's been a number of them, but I wager no one here is a patron willing to share. $10/month to get access to a tiny Maxi update every couple months just isn't worth it to us. There's hardly any h-scenes in the game yet. LONG way from being done. See my post above this one to play the latest basic update.

Reactions: leg28
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote