js117

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone have a copy of the walkthrough? The website doesn't seem to be accessible anymore.

Joly_Karmen

Jan 27, 2021
can anyone help me ?
i am stuck at "more honey"
Edwin telling me i am not ready yet
i ate the honey only once
and dont know what to do now ???

Joly_Karmen

Jan 27, 2021
Who can give me a part1 end save file?

As soon as I started part 2, I turned it off and turned it on
I went back to part one.

And got stuck.

I bought a room but I can't buy a second honey.

If I do testing mode, I got 'Searching for eva, club?'

What should I do?
u have the same problem of me
do u remember how to fix it plz ??

Hermann-teh-German

Jan 27, 2021
Great game. However, I'm stuck. How do I increase agility? I'm still stuck at 1 and it's not getting any better. What do I have to do?

I would also like to back up my save file. But I don't know where this is stored. Do any of you have any idea? Thanks!

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Great game. However, I'm stuck. How do I increase agility? I'm still stuck at 1 and it's not getting any better. What do I have to do?

I would also like to back up my save file. But I don't know where this is stored. Do any of you have any idea? Thanks!
You can rise up your stats at the gym clicking on various objects.
saves are protected so... or you crack them or they are not avilable.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You have to progress each of the lower skills in the gym to progress the higher skills. I don't recall the order, but it will become clear once you spend some time trying to improve skills. Only one will improve at first, then you trade points of that one for the next, and so on. That's just from ancient memory, so could be a bit off. I think that there's a sign or something at the back of the gym that explains it.

Pinhead1

Jul 11, 2018
alright i am police but the old man is not coming anymore to the bus and mark still dint come to my help
what can i do ?
didi sober and drunk red dress no red dress.. still no mark. and no mark i cant acces the library

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Exactly why is the movement by WASD/Arrows? I can't see any reason why it couldn't be point&click by mouse, as usually games like this should be playable by one hand... :sneaky:

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Exactly why is the movement by WASD/Arrows? I can't see any reason why it couldn't be point&click by mouse, as usually games like this should be playable by one hand... :sneaky:
You actually can use mouse movement, though it's a bit clunkier than I'd prefer. On the stats screen, click yes on Android/Mouse. This will put arrows on the screen so you can play one handed.

Reactions: loanranger
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes