Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroHexxx

Aug 4, 2017
How to make the MC more bolder so he can talk the red dialog on mom and sister?
You can increase boldness by playing mini-games on medium or higher difficulty, such as the racing mini-game, or math mini-game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hmm... Yeah, I should've read the OP carefully (being sleep deprived isn't nice, lol).

Anyway, nice to see it here. Definitely a better place to get it than SVS.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2 and bas

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
Cool, thanks for deleting my post when it wasn't a question, it was a statement. Still excited to see this back up here.

MarvelxDC

Mar 8, 2018
I like the concept of this game where it's challenging, but it rewards you in the end. Is there and similar games to this that is also hands on and touch different parts of their bodies?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Cool, thanks for deleting my post when it wasn't a question, it was a statement. Still excited to see this back up here.
The OP states to not discuss it, doesn't say anything about questions vs statements. Thanks

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
Quite an awesome game although the stories between the different girls don't sync up.
I wish it was more of a linear storyline shared with all the characaters like that Snow Daze game

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I could see how some people would want ways around the minigames, i found most of them quite easy. The running one is just spamming the letters, doesn't even have to be in order. Slider puzzle, i've played the shit out of runescape so those are a piece of piss. Memory games are simple. Im shit at math though so there's one i'd like to skip. And lastly the reading game is just hitting space a few times.
Love your game!

I hope there could be some cucking in the future, like Nate finding out how Mother pays bills ;)
You haven't been here long and already you are trying to start world war 3.

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
good game very interesting and cool gimmicks and amazing h scenes with very nice choices of music

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes